PDA

View Full Version : Veteran... set

Barbamitsos
04-19-2011, 11:09 AM
as more and more people are complaining, aka crying, and the helm has become from April-June way longer time ( 6 Months ) a good sugestion would be to make an armor, which would be from April-June, and a weapon ( one hand ) , from April-May users.
My sugestion ... Whoever thinks somethin on this post your opinion please

Moogerfooger
04-19-2011, 11:12 AM
No, because then even more people would be crying/complaining/ranting that they were excluded in some way shape or form, and as this forum has already recently turned into a whine/complain/cryfest, let's just say we didn't.

Not saying your idea isn't good, would be pretty cool actually....but there is just too much jealousy and unpleasantness going on as it is.

Barbamitsos
04-19-2011, 11:12 AM
Why dont people cry when others become Guardians? THats what people should do about us also!

Moogerfooger
04-19-2011, 11:14 AM
Oh, there are plenty of people who complain about Guardians, about who gets picked, etc.

You know, maybe if they made an Android version and an iOS version, maybe that would work.

Apocolypze
04-19-2011, 11:16 AM
People should be HAPPY for us veterans, cuz it is an honor to be one, but if the whole community complains and get their own way and own helm it just ruins the purpose, why is there so many greedy people?
They cannot undo this with the helmet tho cuz it would disappoint even more people who were promised one so they should make a set like barb is saying

Barbamitsos
04-19-2011, 11:16 AM
lol.... Maybe make an android version when it is 1 android year? ye this would be good. Not for android users atm...

People should be HAPPY for us veterans, cuz it is an honor to be one, but if the whole community complains and get their own way and own helm it just ruins the purpose, why is there so many greedy people?
They cannot undo this with the helmet tho cuz it would disappoint even more people who were promised one so they should make a set like barb is saying

the way the comunity that LOVES pl and the other members should think.
Otherwise if ur a loner and think about urself go play tetris...

Plasticuproject
04-19-2011, 11:21 AM

Moogerfooger
04-19-2011, 11:22 AM
Yes, there are a lot of greedy people, unfortunately. I try to ignore those, and find cool people to play with myself...met some pretty cool people.

StompArtist
04-19-2011, 11:30 AM
and find cool people to play with myself...

Quotable quotes.

KingFu
04-19-2011, 11:32 AM
Quotable quotes.

Haha, I saw that too

Barbamitsos
04-19-2011, 11:33 AM
Quotable quotes.

XD good one. Anyways i agree that if people go on complaining take the shield and the helm AWAY FROM EVERYONE. ( i will be getin the helm too )

*This will be a lesson to the greedy ones and the others who will be getin the helm will be mad at the others... So this will start a nice climate in the whole comunity*irony

Moogerfooger
04-19-2011, 11:37 AM
Quotable quotes.

Dammit. Stomp 1, Moog 0 :D

Barbamitsos
04-19-2011, 11:38 AM
Dammit. Stomp 1, Moog 0 :D

its damn it
Yay i scored a point

Duke
04-19-2011, 11:43 AM
I'm kind of sorry to see the devs cave in to the whiners on this one. "But it's not fair!" cry the Android users. So what? Life isn't fair.

I guarantee you if the shoe were on the other foot and the game was first released fro Android, when iPhone users complained that they were "unfairly" left out, they would be labeled as having a false sense of entitlement.

Like it or not, the game first came out for iPhone. It was iPhone users who downloaded it, played it, bought maps and items (first via the store and later through platinum), provided feedback, left reviews in the app store and other places, and recruited friends to join the game. Yes, there were many Android users who signed on when it was first available to them but by and large, the community was built by the iPhone users -- of course, Android users are a welcome and valuable part of this community now, but the simple fact is that PL was already a thriving concern when they came on board. There's just no way around that truth.

Remember, there was a lot of hoopla generated with the launch of Android -- Droid costume, the antennae, and so forth. It's not like this part of the community has been ignored nor were they unwelcome.

Plasticuproject
04-19-2011, 11:46 AM

Duke
04-19-2011, 11:49 AM
So by saying this, you are justifying everyone's behavior?

Quite the opposite, I would think. The devs announced the item as a reward for those who had been with PL since the beginning, and then changed their minds due to whining. I disagree with that, and I thought I made a pretty good argument why.

Barbamitsos
04-19-2011, 11:50 AM
I'm kind of sorry to see the devs cave in to the whiners on this one. "But it's not fair!" cry the Android users. So what? Life isn't fair.

I guarantee you if the shoe were on the other foot and the game was first released fro Android, when iPhone users complained that they were "unfairly" left out, they would be labeled as having a false sense of entitlement.

Like it or not, the game first came out for iPhone. It was iPhone users who downloaded it, played it, bought maps and items (first via the store and later through platinum), provided feedback, left reviews in the app store and other places, and recruited friends to join the game. Yes, there were many Android users who signed on when it was first available to them but by and large, the community was built by the iPhone users -- of course, Android users are a welcome and valuable part of this community now, but the simple fact is that PL was already a thriving concern when they came on board. There's just no way around that truth.

Remember, there was a lot of hoopla generated with the launch of Android -- Droid costume, the antennae, and so forth. It's not like this part of the community has been ignored nor were they unwelcome.

.same.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++

Quite the opposite, I would think. The devs announced the item as a reward for those who had been with PL since the beginning, and then changed their minds due to whining. I disagree with that, and I thought I made a pretty good argument why.

agree

superglut2
04-20-2011, 12:57 PM
Yea the helms fine.