PDA

View Full Version : Pvp has so much potential

Doobiez
06-23-2015, 04:53 PM
Arcane legends is a game that has massive amount of potential to be even greater but I just want to get to the point for pvp I still don't really understand why the pvp aspect of the game hasent seen anything new especially maps 😔 pvp is only reason I play al like many others it would be cool if I can get some insight on this issue and what do others think of this ?

Ssneakykills
06-23-2015, 04:54 PM
New maps would certainly freshen up pvp and make it more interesting maybe a new ctf/tdm map with the new expansion theme

kinzmet
06-23-2015, 05:41 PM
Yeah, I stayed long in AL because of the cross-platform PVP. A new map would definately freshen it up.

Doobiez
06-23-2015, 07:56 PM
Lol I didn't mean too start drama with this thread I'm just pretty frustrated with the current situation in pvp sts I know you notice this can I get some insight why nothing new has come out ?

Scythwarlord
06-24-2015, 08:54 AM
And a special pvp button for guildwar.

Private messge me for nego..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dimitrian
06-24-2015, 01:31 PM
If you have ever played Blitz Brigade,you would notice that at some point in a match the game would say "You are being transfered to the enemy team due to auto-balance in x seconds".We need this for AL too.And also a button for joining the enemy team.

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Doobiez
06-24-2015, 01:34 PM
Yea to balance the teams would be great but if a guild is in they could easily block you and it would just be worse the idea Is good just need some changes