PDA

View Full Version : Skill Hud

TalonSlinger
06-23-2015, 08:04 PM
Arcane legends really needs a Little toggle button so you can use more then 4 skills without having to change my them manually everytime if you have more then 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ClumsyCactus
06-23-2015, 08:09 PM
Ehm no if i UNDERSTOOD you correctly, 4 skills is the maximum limit at once, we wouldn't want 8-skill people running around and spamming skills until EVERYTHING died with no Efforts...

But if you mean like being able to swap between skill setups, yessss!

Befs
06-23-2015, 08:30 PM
Ehm no if i UNDERSTOOD you correctly, 4 skills is the maximum limit at once, we wouldn't want 8-skill people running around and spamming skills until EVERYTHING died with no Efforts...

But if you mean like being able to swap between skill setups, yessss!

He means swapping between setups which would be nice

TalonSlinger
06-24-2015, 12:39 AM
He means swapping between setups which would be nice

yeah thats what i mean xD, we also need to be able to change the camera angle -_- so annoying it doesn't have such a basic feature that should have been included on release of AL

Aprove
06-24-2015, 12:48 AM
Yes, I agree.
This should make farming, PvP, and Elites alot easier.
+1

ClumsyCactus
06-24-2015, 04:05 AM
yeah thats what i mean xD, we also need to be able to change the camera angle -_- so annoying it doesn't have such a basic feature that should have been included on release of AL

That'll never happen though, because the camera is supposed to be locked, and there are huge parts of arlor Who we can not see with the current camera that are not actually MADE, so it is just black there.

But, atleast if you are on android or computer, i believe someone made a thread a while back on how to rotate camera, you could try to search for it

Bigboyblue
06-24-2015, 06:34 AM
+1 to the idea

As long as all skills are cool downed already.

Dimitrian
06-24-2015, 02:14 PM
Great idea, but it would be way better if sts adds more skills.

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk