PDA

View Full Version : Hi can someone commemnnt/pose a screenshot of the ffg pets AA.

Scythwarlord
06-23-2015, 11:13 PM
Singe
Maridos
Samael

Thanks in advance :)

Private messge me for nego..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

epicrrr
06-26-2015, 01:34 PM
all here.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?77834-Guide-Pet-system

Jexetta
06-26-2015, 05:39 PM
Maridos has a broken passive attack range and will miss half of his attacks. If you're a tank it seems like a nice pet based on stats, but it misses every other swing - if you pve often then he's a good pet otherwise save money and go singe or samael. You won't see it if you play on phone, but you miss a crazy amount of damage if you use maridos. Often I prefer abaddon... sad but true.

In 30 seconds of play based on 1.5 second attack swings missing 50% to 75% of the time you get 20 attack swings. Per missing an average of 62.5% based on a average of 50-75 miss rate (vs pve guessed 35-60%) you're losing a base percentage of 20 attacks vs 12 attacks. Basing his attack damage on say 250 damage per swing, you're losing 2,000 damage in 30 seconds. That's huge. Given your pet is going to target the highest rate of speed target (rogues who move often and create the highest spike damage) why even bother with Maridos. I would prefer Hammerjaw for updated bleed damage vs price.