PDA

View Full Version : My cinematic idea for the expansion....

Wazakesy
06-24-2015, 06:35 AM
So as you guys know there arent alot of cinematics since the dead city expansion, it becomes a bit boring without some sort of suspense. Here is what i could come up with....

Starting off with ydra:

You meet the NPC at the beginning of Ydra Forest, you take the quest as usual. Now when you reach the diversion, that is the way towards rooks nest and the Town of Garetta. Once you reached a certain point, from the bushes (of course the bushes would be shaking, showing that something is approaching you) then we see the orcs arms, and slowly does the orc rise he realizes the heroes are in front of him, the orc uses his rally cry and his fellow orcs accompany him. Fight begins (manual character control). Upon the battle being complete, a Gnome suddenly appears in front of them and guides them to garetta.

Another scene type. (not the bush appearance but another one)

The heroes have made their way through the forest and now come on the diversion between rooks nest and the only path to garetta. The heroes see tiny gnomes being attacked by orcs and rush to rescue them. The same, the chief orc summons more orcs. Once the battle is done, the gnome takes them to the city of garetta.

More coming & What do you think?....

Dimitrian
06-24-2015, 02:12 PM
Not bad, not bad indeed.
I have an idea for a cinematic for every campaign.Yes yes i know i have too much free time :)
KRAKEN ISLES:
Cinematic 1:
After you defeat Cpt. Bluecrab, some more pirates appear from the docks.They are prepared to fight you,but before they do,Sgt. Schultz comes with the Dragon's Jewel and fires some cannonballs at the pirates.I also wanna see a pirate saying:"Oh,snap" :)
Cinematic 2:
You are sailing the seas on the Dragon's Jewel, when Cpt. Hanna Raven spots Cpt. Fangtooth's ship through the scope.

NORDR:
Cinematic 1:
When you enter Stronghold for the first time after defeating The Maneater and the town's doors open,the Nordmen will point their weapons at you,thinking you are an enemy,and then some one says "It's the hero of legend!"
Cinematic 2:
When you arrive at the boss area at the Crystal Caverns with some Nordmen,one of them says:"Something's not right...", and then they start disappearing one by one, and after only you remain,Frostbite appears.

SHUYAL:
Cinematic 1:
When you enter one of the Cleansed areas in Shadow Plains,you wouod see the beautiful realm of Shuyal before Inan'Hesh, and you start dreaming,before Wixxin wakes you up.
Cinematic 2:
In the Undim fields,you are overrun by enemies and you regroup at one of the statues.As enemies approach the statue,the statue starts doing the thing with the light,and one of the mobs says:"No!!Safe in the darkness,stay away from the light!"
Cinematic 3:
As you defeat Inan'Hesh,he falls to the ground and says one of his quotes, and then you lift your sword/staff/bow and say:"This is for Shuyal!"

TINDIRIN:
Cinematic 1:
As you take the quest from Jorrick and go to Tindirin with Cpt. Oarswood, when you approach the island there should be a cinematic showing the island and some music should start playing.
Cinematic 2:
When you defeat Rendtail and he falls from the cliff,Mount Rockhorn should start erupting,and as you are with Rifka,Auvin,and the rest NPC'S (not those from the Expedition Camp), Rifka says :"Let's get out of here!",as she points to the exit.
Now here should be some extra scene(not cinematic, i don't know how it's called in english),when you run by yourself along with the rest NPC's, and as you get through the exit,there should be an extra cinematic when you and all NPC's but Auvin get out,and you have to help Auvin.
Cinematic 3:
When you get back to the camp,there should be some crazy party celebrating your victory, where everyone is dancing and you get to see Gen. Clurg doing some 80's dance move.

Thanks for reading my suggestion ^.^

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Visiting
06-24-2015, 04:10 PM
I want to see a potato wielding a Ker' Shal staff, whilst he rides a Deary into the heart of the new maps!

Aserockon
06-24-2015, 04:20 PM
I want to see a potato wielding a Ker' Shal staff, whilst he rides a Deary into the heart of the new maps!

LOL this i will like to watch

Befs
06-24-2015, 07:55 PM
I want to see a potato wielding an Irish Flag and a beer mug banner, whilst he rides an Arcane Deary into the heart of the new maps!

Perfection.

Maunyabastian
06-24-2015, 09:33 PM
I want some more Gustav's scene.
1. He is the first person we met of all Arlorians.
2. He is the most famous wizard throughout Arlor, even Bael knew his name.
3. He is not dead, isn't he?

Come on guys, if it wasn't him who handled the fire and helped us a lot, we won't be here. Honestly, I guess he is the mysterious NPC whom we're talking all this time.

Wazakesy
06-27-2015, 09:01 AM
I want some more Gustav's scene.
1. He is the first person we met of all Arlorians.
2. He is the most famous wizard throughout Arlor, even Bael knew his name.
3. He is not dead, isn't he?

Come on guys, if it wasn't him who handled the fire and helped us a lot, we won't be here. Honestly, I guess he is the mysterious NPC whom we're talking all this time.

he got rekt by old archnemesis Bael da nab nabber of gustav

nelson131
06-28-2015, 09:08 AM
great idea 10/10 IGN