PDA

View Full Version : second account

azulflame
04-19-2011, 05:21 PM
My brother wants to use a seperate account on my device. I am tired of him using my account, and he wants a character to call hos own. how would I do this, I cannot see a 'create account' button anywhere? any help would be nice, because HE LIQUADATED ALL MY PINKS! please tell me how

Ayrilana
04-19-2011, 05:28 PM
Probably try clicking the unregistered account button on the log in screen. I'd do it except I forgot my password and don't want it to wipe it off the screen.

azulflame
04-19-2011, 05:31 PM
tried that, and btw, it saves your pass if you check the button, wither you select unregistered account or not. Juicedefender locks out PL when my battery gets under 15%, it is at 13%, so I can't actually make the character. but until then, it still saves your pass (it should, and you can set it up to be one of your presets.

asommers
04-19-2011, 05:31 PM
On the Play screen, click Use Unregistered Account. When you get to the Enter World screen, click My Account and then Register with an email/password. On the Play screen, he can now "Use Registered Account" and login with his credentials.

-ALS

azulflame
04-19-2011, 05:39 PM
thanks. I owe you one. and btw, I have to register with my other email, because he doesn't have one. is that OK, or should he make a gmail or something?