PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | June 24, 2015

Remiem
06-24-2015, 04:21 PM
The End is Near! (Of Locked Crates of the Grand Watch)

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Upcoming Events

Locked Crate Sale!

As G-M mentioned yesterday, the end is near for Locked Crates of the Grand Watch. Starting tomorrow, 6/25, Locked Crates of the Grand Watch will no longer drop from mobs or bosses in Arlor, in preparation for the new Locked Crates being introduced with the new expansion. Important to note is:

+ All of the Locked Grand Crates of the Watch you have in your inventory will remain until you decide to open, sell, trade, or otherwise use them.

+ The loot in the Locked Grand Crates of the Watch will stay the same. You'll still have the same chances to get the same great stuff (including Maridos Lemon & Lime, Samael, the Arcane Fossil, Maul of Ollerus, Kershal Scepter, and more) from those crates.

For this week, all existing Locked Crates (including event Lockeds) will cost only 8 platinum to open! It's a great time to clear out the old and make room for the new. For more information on what will happen to Locked Crates, look here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?240268-What-s-Happening-With-Locked-Grand-Crates-of-the-Watch and for more information on the new Ren'gol Locked Crates, check out last week's sneak peek, here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?238565-Rage-of-the-Ren-gol-Sneak-Peek-Ren-gol-Crates/page4

Announcements

Bug Fixes!

Continuing the tradition of squashing bugs each and every week...

+ Crawly is now in the Story Token Vendor
+ Kraken Isles mobs and bosses have been reduced in difficulty in preparation for the expansion release.
+ Frost Bolt with Ice Wielder and Shiver upgrades now stuns enemies caught in the AoE for their proper 7 seconds

In Other News

More on Locked Crates

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=134730&d=1434667725

We have received a TON of comments, feedback and suggestions around the old locked crates, the new Ren'gol crates and the new Crate Token system, with over 200 replies to our initial announcement. We are collecting each and every one of them and will be taking them into consideration as we continue refining things for the expansion's release. Thank you SO much for taking the time every day to come in and tell us what you would like to see and what will make the game better for everyone. Keep the feedback coming and we will keep you posted on any future updates to the new crates and tokens.

Coming Soon

MORE Expansion Teasers Ahead
Last week you got a sneak peek at the Ren'gol Crates and Crate Tokens! What's next? There's not much time left before the expansion release!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Candylicks
06-24-2015, 05:37 PM
We would like to know when Rage is coming. (:

princesslovess
06-24-2015, 05:38 PM
Well hope the expansion might be near now since there is no weekly event this week

Extreme2014
06-24-2015, 05:44 PM
Third when is expansion cooooming:-)

Mojito35
06-24-2015, 05:45 PM
coming soon coming soon and coming soon about 4 months !!!

carmine_blade
06-24-2015, 05:48 PM
Please add a farming event next week, and give us an indication of whether Ursoth will be before or after expansion?

I said please.. ;)

princesslovess
06-24-2015, 05:49 PM
Expansion is coming to a device near you!

CptAwsome
06-24-2015, 05:59 PM
What a waste. No plat sale. Guess I'm not opening locks this event not worth spending so much money, I'm happy to hold off until there's is a sale, not sure about others but definatly not worth buying the plat without the plat sale we have all asked for for months now! You'll get a whole lot more people buying plat with a plat sale to open these cheaper locks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kingofninjas
06-24-2015, 06:06 PM
Please do not give us anymore teasers about expansion. All they do is cause speculation and market crashes because we are not told the whole story. How about a simple one liner as to when the expansion will finally be announced instead?

Konviict
06-24-2015, 06:20 PM
Gimme Toor's adjusted stats and AA

twoxc
06-24-2015, 06:53 PM
Just one question. WHY THE HELL ARE MAPS BEING NERFED NOW? why can't it wait until AFTER EXPANSION? This really changes things when it come to doing TIMED etc. SIGHHH.

Naturally mobs and weaker maps will become easier once expansion come and everyone get new equips and gears with better stats. This really doesn't make any sense.

Doobiez
06-24-2015, 07:03 PM
Is it too much to ask for just one more pvp map let's see if expansion lives up to it's hype

Helal
06-24-2015, 07:04 PM
coming soon coming soon and coming soon about 4 months !!!

5 months :(

scarysmerf
06-24-2015, 07:47 PM
I had lots of fun farming lockeds but I welcome the rengol lockeds.what id like to see is a new story pet to hold us over till the long awaited expansion.

Kakashis
06-24-2015, 08:19 PM
I would like to see nekro bug fixed as the damage output seems to not be inline with other arcane pets at lower levels. Also, I can't wait to see the implementation of the new ren'gol locked crates! The token system will encourage many people to open :) I won't lie, I will open my fair share as well. Only question is what if we open the crates on a low level twink and the tokens are stuck on that toon? Should we just open on a new toon at the level we desire, followed by 1 plat auto level to 41 just so we can cash in our tokens? Many teeth were stuck on our lower twink toons from the golden eggs because the vendor was only available in a town that locks out lower level twinks xD

Dalmony
06-24-2015, 08:54 PM
Can't work out how to thank on the tablet browser version of forum but..... Thanks ^_^

Mikel Gunawan
06-24-2015, 08:57 PM
i would like to see platinum sale before the crates are released! like example buying plats gets 2x plats!
for example for 49.99$, instead of getting 600, we will get 1200!! :D
\(^o^)/

Trojan2100
06-24-2015, 09:26 PM
i would like to see platinum sale before the crates are released! like example buying plats gets 2x plats!
\(^o^)/

They dont need to , sooner or later you will lose patient and buy it anyways.

who am i
06-24-2015, 09:27 PM
Bye bye old lock.. Welcome new lock..

Ahh cant wait for expansion..

and maybe plat sale too.. thanks

Zeus
06-24-2015, 09:32 PM
I would like to see nekro bug fixed as the damage output seems to not be inline with other arcane pets at lower levels. Also, I can't wait to see the implementation of the new ren'gol locked crates! The token system will encourage many people to open :) I won't lie, I will open my fair share as well. Only question is what if we open the crates on a low level twink and the tokens are stuck on that toon? Should we just open on a new toon at the level we desire, followed by 1 plat auto level to 41 just so we can cash in our tokens? Many teeth were stuck on our lower twink toons from the golden eggs because the vendor was only available in a town that locks out lower level twinks xD

Nekro is purposely designed to hit harder than any arcane pet. This was included in the Nekro buff. :)

Dashie
06-24-2015, 09:51 PM
No weekly event !!

extrapayah
06-24-2015, 10:00 PM
yeah so many pet's hidden stats, e.g. crawly outstanding damage, nightshade low damage, etc

and to test how good the pet is, sometime we have to bring it to match our other pets' level... which will be endless thing to do, especially when you have multiple toon...

and mr twoc, don't rage yet, i believe there is no timed run in normal maps, no?

overall, great bugfix :P, thank you devs + madnex

and honestly there is something strange with mobs scaling at certain level, e.g. nordr/shuyal elite mobs is a lot easier with last season event gear, while boss is a lot easier, so does normal mobs on those maps.... and recently tindirin mobs difficulty (health/stats) has becoming more difficult with the recent addition of level bracket information on map...

twoxc
06-24-2015, 10:05 PM
yeah so many pet's hidden stats, e.g. crawly outstanding damage, nightshade low damage, etc

and to test how good the pet is, sometime we have to bring it to match our other pets' level... which will be endless thing to do, especially when you have multiple toon...

and mr twoc, don't rage yet, i believe there is no timed run in normal maps, no?

overall, great bugfix :P, thank you devs + madnex

They nerfing the weaker maps. KRAKEN ISLES and before was DEAD CITY. Still not making any sense but whatever. Sighhh.

CptAwsome
06-24-2015, 10:12 PM

This is exactly what the are after lol smart by them I guess. Stupid for the people that will fall for their trick. I have hundreds of dollars to spend on plat but I'm not going to unless there's a plat sale. I'm glad I have patients.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kona
06-24-2015, 10:37 PM
another boring week

Mikel Gunawan
06-24-2015, 10:59 PM

im pretty sure if they make my suggestion happen, there will be a huge amount of purchase of plats in game! including me :3 im sure i'll buy so much plats if they make it 2x plats like i suggested

ketoh
06-25-2015, 12:28 AM
When when when when ekspansi :D

Dex Scene
06-25-2015, 01:48 AM
Coming soon: more expansion teasers??
Whaaaaaa ????
How many teasers more? :/

Rome
06-25-2015, 02:10 AM
Plat saleeeee !!!!!!!!

ericarsenic
06-25-2015, 04:29 AM
i wanna see s7 leaderboard's banners

Ravintov
06-25-2015, 05:01 AM
Bye bye old lock.. Welcome new lock..

Ahh cant wait for expansion..

and maybe plat sale too.. thanks

Sorry sir i dont agree with you about plat sale. For me it isnt good for now.

OdenTheJust
06-25-2015, 06:55 AM
Thanks a bunch for the heads up on crate discounts

Chr0nic
06-25-2015, 07:18 AM
coming next?? post expansion date, tnx

notfaded1
06-25-2015, 07:28 AM
They nerfing the weaker maps. KRAKEN ISLES and before was DEAD CITY. Still not making any sense but whatever. Sighhh.
Woohoo guess I'm getting that banner after all!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Earlingstad
06-25-2015, 07:30 AM
Thank you for the updates Remiem. I would like to suggest some updates that could be nice to have.

1. New faces and hair to be bought with story tokens from the Birgits. We have had the basic default ones for so long while the new mobs and bosses are all swag.

2. Ping to be shown constantly on the UI so we do not have to keep clicking to make it show up. Sometimes ping spikes and to see when it happens could save us from rushing into death.

3. Favorite pet or pets load out on the screen. Switching pets is a hassle for people having a long list of pets.

4. New pvp map or event while we wait for the expansion.

Maarkus
06-25-2015, 09:25 AM
Hi Remiem,
Can you kindly explain how STS's solution of the map and mob design in the new expansion will solve the warrior class inefficiency in PVE maps as earlier proposed by STS?

Its clear that numerous threads have been posted in the forum to request that Dev's intervine and 'help' the warrior class be 'invitable' in elite runs but i have not seen any concrete replies from STS.

Is STS ignoring the issue? Or does STS not see the viability of the issue thus does not bother to answer it?
Will STS address this issue? If no, why not? If yes, when?

Thanks

twoxc
06-25-2015, 09:41 AM
Woohoo guess I'm getting that banner after all!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Lol you ready? Let's go. XD bored.

Sfubi
06-25-2015, 10:35 AM
Fyi. Expansion will go live as soon as I go out of town and I am unable to play. This has happened every time.

My prediction for expansion release... July 2nd.

Bluebatthing
06-25-2015, 10:40 AM
6/24 end of 4x elusive four ? Thursday half off lock opening? What's going on, it's now Thursday and I don't see any changes...

Edward Coug
06-25-2015, 11:02 AM
Hi Remiem,
Can you kindly explain how STS's solution of the map and mob design in the new expansion will solve the warrior class inefficiency in PVE maps as earlier proposed by STS?

Its clear that numerous threads have been posted in the forum to request that Dev's intervine and 'help' the warrior class be 'invitable' in elite runs but i have not seen any concrete replies from STS.

Is STS ignoring the issue? Or does STS not see the viability of the issue thus does not bother to answer it?

Thanks

Idk. The 50% armor reduction proc for the arcane maul is pretty amazing for PvE. I assume the new elite bosses will have way more armor, so this will be even more useful. It remains to be seen how viable a medium armor, medium health all rogue para-heavy party will be in the new elites. I really hope they fix aggro, but I'm not holding my breath.

TankingRogue
06-25-2015, 11:05 AM
Please double check if serrated arrowhead is still bugged or fixed. the damage is 800-1000 without upgrade and stays the same after getting the upgrade.

Clickbangboom
06-25-2015, 11:10 AM
Thanks for the update.

How about arrangeable pet stable? That would be great especially with the expansion coming and many new pets!

jiazataoe
06-25-2015, 12:24 PM
Come lvl cap :(

kickazzrogue
06-25-2015, 06:00 PM
I would like to see blighted amulet fixed (before its useless pls) also would like to see gem/jewel slots for pets also complete gem removale of items but the gem can be trashed after u should not be able to reuse it. Mythic weapons armors etc etc for all lvls would be awesome to. all the best looking stuff is always for endgame its getting pretty old u have a huge community under the cap lvl i have no interest in endgame im happy were im at and will never lvl many feel the same so share the love :) imagine the revenue you can create if mythics were for all lvls put em in crates or available for plat i think these would be a good idea

Donquixoth
06-25-2015, 06:26 PM
Oh, about leaderboard player in every season should be reset, I mean all their kill or time record should be reset (not in their stat only lb). It will give new players a chance to stand in leaderboard, so players in leaderboard not always old player that already play for long time ago. example: Pve kill should be count from the new expansion release.

Donquixoth
06-25-2015, 06:32 PM
I would like to see blighted amulet fixed (before its useless pls) also would like to see gem/jewel slots for pets also complete gem removale of items but the gem can be trashed after u should not be able to reuse it. Mythic weapons armors etc etc for all lvls would be awesome to. all the best looking stuff is always for endgame its getting pretty old u have a huge community under the cap lvl i have no interest in endgame im happy were im at and will never lvl many feel the same so share the love :) imagine the revenue you can create if mythics were for all lvls put em in crates or available for plat i think these would be a good idea

You will make another balance problem in low lvl, that will make gap from "The Poor" and "The Rich" will be more huge. Low lvl players should be enough with their parcelsus stone in their weapon/armor/amulet/ring right now.

Xxdisarrayxx
06-25-2015, 06:37 PM
Kraken mobs? What? Lol ... When were they ever hard lol just sayin..

jarsofklym
06-25-2015, 06:52 PM
Lol better save plats for new creates than open to this old creates even if you do more open still rare valuable item which is you can sell a cheap item the price of arcanes like eggs and weapons are getting low now adays if they want to clean the old lock they should do open a creates via gold too atleast even none plat users will do open creates.neweiz!good luck!

kona
06-25-2015, 10:24 PM
Thank you for the updates Remiem. I would like to suggest some updates that could be nice to have.

1. New faces and hair to be bought with story tokens from the Birgits. We have had the basic default ones for so long while the new mobs and bosses are all swag.

2. Ping to be shown constantly on the UI so we do not have to keep clicking to make it show up. Sometimes ping spikes and to see when it happens could save us from rushing into death.

3. Favorite pet or pets load out on the screen. Switching pets is a hassle for people having a long list of pets.

4. New pvp map or event while we wait for the expansion.

this should've been done long time ago

Mesti
06-25-2015, 10:44 PM
Coming soon!!! Lol its like a movie [emoji39]

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

kickazzrogue
06-26-2015, 06:58 AM
You will make another balance problem in low lvl, that will make gap from "The Poor" and "The Rich" will be more huge. Low lvl players should be enough with their parcelsus stone in their weapon/armor/amulet/ring right now.
True but u dont have to make them stupid rare to obtain make it for plat so its available to everyone same thing happend with the mythic ring was available for everyone and the gap between rich and poor will always remain around the same or whats the point of having gold in the first place rich players will always have a huge advantage so for the most part i see no difference

Donquixoth
06-26-2015, 09:45 AM
True but u dont have to make them stupid rare to obtain make it for plat so its available to everyone same thing happend with the mythic ring was available for everyone and the gap between rich and poor will always remain around the same or whats the point of having gold in the first place rich players will always have a huge advantage so for the most part i see no difference

I got it, maybe they should make full mythic set for any lvl too :playful: , dats gonna be awesome!! Oh I still wish they will launch full arcane set later, just imagine what will happen after it.

debitmandiri
06-26-2015, 09:48 AM
Please :

1. Gold payout from elite maps, >2k, i really appreciate even only for covering our pots expense.

Just think about it pls, I don;t think there is any way a new free player can be competitive except they open locked crates? Killing Mother for ribbit eggs ?

One another thing : Please dont make 1 specific item VERY OP, look into nekro it has 4 skills when activated, banish, panic, speed, and OP shield what pet can counter this ? We platless are need ur attention too. THX

Remiem
06-26-2015, 10:41 AM
Hi Remiem,

Thanks

Hi Maarkus,

Thanks for your concern. We are making an effort to balance the new content in a way that requires all classes for a party to be successful. Based on the most recent feedback from the test server, I think you'll be very happy with the outcome. :)

Maarkus
06-26-2015, 10:58 AM
Hi Maarkus,

Thanks for your concern. We are making an effort to balance the new content in a way that requires all classes for a party to be successful. Based on the most recent feedback from the test server, I think you'll be very happy with the outcome. :)

Thanks for the reply and looking forward to see it in the expan

Bidiel
06-26-2015, 05:01 PM
Jarl goodbye ! Goodbye old chests , never forget

Greygon
06-28-2015, 06:56 PM
\(^o^)/

i agree with this quote, you should make plat sales! :3

Diggdugg
06-29-2015, 07:45 AM
Combing soon more teasers......it's like waiting for a movie that won't come out in the theaters for another 4 years but they will post teasers on YouTube......ugh

Jazzi
06-29-2015, 04:37 PM
Combing soon more teasers......it's like waiting for a movie that won't come out in the theaters for another 4 years but they will post teasers on YouTube......ugh

yeah people were excited in February and were thinking: A month or two. Taking time to make it good is great, but the teasers started a bit too early for sure ;)

Rara
06-29-2015, 06:35 PM
Nice update!

Oursizes
06-29-2015, 09:13 PM

Like the new star wars movie lol

Dex Scene
06-30-2015, 11:03 AM
Btw why is there delay declaring winners on last 2 weekly raffles?
And how many weeks more will the raffle #21 be going on?

Xorrior
06-30-2015, 06:07 PM
I'm concerned only 3 maps available.

Giggles11
07-01-2015, 12:00 AM
Is there anyway that we can use plat to buy tokens? Because it will take too long to loot

Remiem
07-02-2015, 10:08 AM
Closed. This week is live: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?243785-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-July-1-2015