PDA

View Full Version : My 3rd guide!!!

Uniboom
04-19-2011, 06:00 PM
Hello all this is my third guide this guide is on the values of pocket legends and how to make good money for new players.

-Have you ever noticed something unusual during a campaign? For example in wyldwood campaign there are bones that are on thr ground and if u read them you get a great story on what happens(i wont reveal it) Spacetime Studios put these little puzzles in for a reason so you can learn what really happened in the campaign. So make sure you read those and check passages for secrets.

-How to make good cash

First thing i would do is do all quests sell all trash items unless u need them and aution rares you do not need.
Second thing dont buy vendor items or items off cs(auction house) because quests give u good items. You may not be the best player but by the time your level 55 you will be pretty much rich.
Third thing when you place items on auction oranges will be very cheap maybe 1350 for an item depending on it. Greens will vary alot you might see high prices but thats because it is a twink item look at my twink guide for info on twinks. Blue items can be really high and really low always make ur price atleast 1500 lower than other of the same items unless the price is ridiculously high or low. Pinks vary the most some are really high most are like 2000-6000 just check auctions before u sell items if you need help add me look at my signature for character names or pm me(: thanks!

Try these tips out tell me what i should add and if this is a good guide!! Thanks!

ArchDPS
04-19-2011, 07:33 PM
I understand the concept, but would LOVE to see more detail. Maybe let us know how much pinks/greens/orange items go for in auction, or what decent prices are. Just a .2 cents deposited by a noob :)

ArchTankDPS

Uniboom
04-19-2011, 07:50 PM
Ill update it thanks.

MAlandM
04-20-2011, 03:09 AM
Lol... I would also REALLY LOVE to see more detail. Such as farming for at the upper levels...

Uniboom
04-20-2011, 04:20 PM
Ill update it in an hour or so i have finals coming up so im studying :P