PDA

View Full Version : Heya all!

ArchDPS
04-19-2011, 07:29 PM
You may see me running around on a toon named ArchTankDPS. He is only level 20 but I am having a blast playing. A kind player gave me a pink weapon and shield and is helpin me very much. I play a lot, when my ipod runs out of battery; I charge it and play it again :)

I plan on runnin this toon till I hit max level and plan on starting a mage for soloing, would like some build ideas for good aoe dmg if you have any.

Anyways, I have played MMORPG's almost all my life. I am 17 now, so thats not that long but still, I have a lot of experience and some may have noticed my style of playing. If you want, feel free to add me ingame friends, I would be glad to party with you all sometime :D

IGN: ArchTankDPS

xuz
04-19-2011, 07:38 PM
Awesome :) Welcome to the forums...
If you need any help inbox me or add me in game

IGN - arrowhd

Major
04-19-2011, 08:12 PM
Hey buddy, welcome to the forums, ask any questions you have and we will do our best to help!!

giayuan
04-19-2011, 08:17 PM
Welcome!! Glad to see experienced players joining us =) Feel free to ask any questions by clicking our names to the left of the screen and sending a private message! Have fun~

Samhayne
04-19-2011, 08:55 PM
Welcome to the party! Enjoy the punch, pie and Crazy Dev Team (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8kQgEq_we8&feature=player_embedded) :)