PDA

View Full Version : Poor Ellyidol....

RueMorgue
04-19-2011, 07:52 PM
Poor Ellyidol was in the catecombs , others joined and some immediately started asking for advice, etc. I kinda' felt bad for him or her. Hopefully I lightened the mood when I died twice in 2.5 seconds as soon as I switched my loadout to RR.

Ellyidol
04-19-2011, 07:54 PM
Him , and it was nothing :)

Thank you though! You dying definitely gave me a smile :p jk.

Otukura
04-19-2011, 08:04 PM
Him , and it was nothing :)

Thank you though! You dying definitely gave me a smile :p jk.

Sadist!!!

Stay away...

Ellyidol
04-19-2011, 08:07 PM
Sadist!!!

Stay away...

:o

I enjoy it because I know how it feels like. Mwahaha

RueMorgue
04-19-2011, 08:11 PM
Lol. Glad my physical brand of comedy translates to the PL world, even if it was unintentional.

Otukura
04-19-2011, 08:13 PM
Lol. Glad my physical brand of comedy translates to the PL world, even if it was unintentional.

Hardly any good comedy is intentional, imo. Look at all those comedians? Basically everything funny to me is when people screw up.

come to think of it, is that being sadistic?

xuz
04-19-2011, 08:23 PM
Its just because he is pro

Ellyidol
04-19-2011, 09:09 PM

Pro at dying :)

skavenger216
04-19-2011, 09:12 PM
I always want to join a game of yours elly when I see em, but I always assume you have a group, your a popular guy lol. Plus, I know how annoying 2 bears in the same group can be.:D. Whenever I'm on my mage I never see you on.

Ellyidol
04-19-2011, 09:14 PM
I always want to join a game of yours elly when I see em, but I always assume you have a group, your a popular guy lol. Plus, I know how annoying 2 bears in the same group can be.:D. Whenever I'm on my mage I never see you on.

Same with me to you though! Makes me want to grab my bird/mage since I know you can perform well :)

2 bears in a group is actually better, IMO :p

Ladylove
04-19-2011, 11:13 PM
Haha Elly is good to farm with :) I don't farm much, but I like farming with Elly, masterhoon, badtee, and chantilily most.

Ellyidol
04-19-2011, 11:22 PM
Haha Elly is good to farm with :) I don't farm much, but I like farming with Elly, masterhoon, badtee, and chantilily most.

My PL family! :)

Ladylove
04-19-2011, 11:25 PM
My PL family! :)

LOL. Seriously, a run with any one of you guys is well-timed and organized. Clean job, nothing sloppy :)

Ellyidol
04-19-2011, 11:29 PM
LOL. Seriously, a run with any one of you guys is well-timed and organized. Clean job, nothing sloppy :)

Thanks! :p

I'd run with them no matter what, we'd probably slow down because of all the talking we do. Lol

Chant
04-19-2011, 11:35 PM

Elly Pelly is Pppppprrrrrrooooo!!!!

Awwwwe, Girl you Rock!!! That's such a compliment coming from you. What makes farming with us entertaining is that.... we are very silly and childish at times. You being there makes it more entertaining x100 wakaka

Thanks! :p

I'd run with them no matter what, we'd probably slow down because of all the talking we do. Lol

I blame Tee! Like LadyLove would say, "lol tee". :P

Ellyidol
04-19-2011, 11:36 PM
Congratulations Lady, you've been gifted with one of the rare appearances of Chant in the forums ;)

If I'm pro with ONE Vyx Helm, what are you? :p

Chant
04-19-2011, 11:39 PM
If I'm pro with ONE Vyx Helm, what are you? :p

lol... I'm a Noob For Life!

Slush
04-20-2011, 12:16 AM
I'm suprised Elly hasnt gotten a community shield yet :)

Genes
04-20-2011, 12:27 AM
Not sucking up on you but yeh, elly has been really helpful ever since I joined the community. Especially on my duel spec enquiries. It's a shame you refuse to become a moderator because I think you'll make the forum a much better place.

So newbies... If you have questions, just shoot at elly. He has so much charm shield he won't feel a pinch! (*runs and hide*)

Ellyidol
04-20-2011, 12:30 AM
There are heaps of people who deserve it more than I do :)

All this information is just from other people anyway, I'm just passing it on.

And LOL @ moderator, too much power! :o

Riccits
04-20-2011, 12:47 AM
when i saw title i thought elly is broke.. lol

romgar1
04-20-2011, 12:55 AM
If I'm pro with ONE Vyx Helm, what are you? :p[/QUOTE]

Im the lucky guy who has two. One you helped me get. I must admit it was fun seeing you play a bird. Not so fun being the only mage in caves V with not tank pots. The real challenge now is to rush past the mobs to do a vyxnaar check without dying. Fun fun.

Ellyidol
04-20-2011, 01:10 AM
Im the lucky guy who has two. One you helped me get. I must admit it was fun seeing you play a bird. Not so fun being the only mage in caves V with not tank pots. The real challenge now is to rush past the mobs to do a vyxnaar check without dying. Fun fun.

Repeat after me, I am a bird and not a tank.. :p

Ladylove
04-21-2011, 12:37 AM
Elly Pelly is Pppppprrrrrrooooo!!!!

Awwwwe, Girl you Rock!!! That's such a compliment coming from you. What makes farming with us entertaining is that.... we are very silly and childish at times. You being there makes it more entertaining x100 wakaka

I blame Tee! Like LadyLove would say, "lol tee". :P

Hahaha HAY LILY. I didn't know you used the forum :). Lol I love you guys. Crazies wakaka ^^