PDA

View Full Version : Rengol Crates Drop Odds and Loot Table

JohnnyHardcore
06-25-2015, 05:35 PM
Can we get some mod or dev clarification on this? From the Announcement post we know the general loot tables for the new crate. What I am wondering on is the drop odds in connection to each item slot per chest. Will the odds for each item roll in a large or grand rengol chest be the same as an item roll from a normal rengol crate? Or will each scale?

As an example to try and clarify, I open a rengol crate. Odds of new arcane pet, .0001% roll. I open a large rengol crate. Oddsof first item roll getting New arcane pet, .0001%. Odds of second item roll getting new arcane pet, .001%, or still .0001%? And so forth for the third chest.

Ebezaanec
06-25-2015, 06:39 PM
Most MMOs don't release that type of information, STG being one of them.

I think it's more of a business move. Imagine how people would view 2X Odds events if the original odds for an arcane were 0.01?

JohnnyHardcore
06-25-2015, 08:08 PM
Imagine how people would view 2X Odds events if the original odds for an arcane were 0.01?

Obviously I lack hard statistics to prove as much but am pretty sure the odds are all at or under 0.01% for arcanes in current lockeds.

Kakashis
06-25-2015, 09:06 PM
Who cares, open $300 worth and you'll get an Arcane ring nekro or maridos! Can't wait!

Ebezaanec
06-25-2015, 09:54 PM
Obviously I lack hard statistics to prove as much but am pretty sure the odds are all at or under 0.01% for arcanes in current lockeds.

Most people are pretty aware of how low arcane odds are, but they don't tell themselves that when they open crates. They simply hope against hope that they will loot it. If STG released percentage rates, it would definitely discourage some people from popping crates.