PDA

View Full Version : My DL Art

TFMHisztike
06-20-2015, 12:40 PM
This is my character x3 Im not good at human art sorry

Mkthekiller
06-21-2015, 04:54 AM
Hey gyn! Those pictures are just damn awesome, when I saw them I thought they are made on a computer...I am shocked gyn!
Just carry it on and share with us! I love'em. :)

Gynesis
06-29-2015, 03:01 PM
Hey gyn! Those pictures are just damn awesome, when I saw them I thought they are made on a computer...I am shocked gyn!
Just carry it on and share with us! I love'em. :)

This... isn't me.

Mkthekiller
07-01-2015, 05:21 AM
This... isn't me.

Umm...I think I posted this in the wrong thread but I can't find your thread now!

doomdoomdoom
07-01-2015, 12:12 PM
This is my character x3 Im not good at human art sorry

Nice artwork TFMHisztike...thanks for sharing.

Umm...I think I posted this in the wrong thread but I can't find your thread now!

I found Gynesis' old thread. It looks like it is closed. But no explanation of why and I don't see any negative posts. Not sure what happened...but here is the link to her thread:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?186845-No-Dark-Legends-Art-Corner-Thingy

Mkthekiller
07-02-2015, 04:30 AM
Ty doom, idk why it was closed and I am pretty sure that I posted on that thread only, idk how it came here.

Mkthekiller
07-02-2015, 04:34 AM
And gyn, take that as a reply to your thread and your awesome art! :)

Gynesis
07-02-2015, 12:06 PM
And gyn, take that as a reply to your thread and your awesome art! :)

Not to intrude on this thread, but I really don't know why it was closed either. Maybe I shouldn't post any more art here. I don't know.

To the original poster, your art's great, even if you don't feel you can draw human figures. :> Keep it up. Maybe we can collaborate on something someday. ^^

doomdoomdoom
07-02-2015, 12:58 PM
Not to intrude on this thread, but I really don't know why it was closed either. Maybe I shouldn't post any more art here. I don't know.

To the original poster, your art's great, even if you don't feel you can draw human figures. :> Keep it up. Maybe we can collaborate on something someday. ^^

I think you should go ahead and create a new thread. I like to see your DL artwork and I think others do too. Plus I still have the pic you made and no place to post it.

Gynesis
07-02-2015, 03:14 PM
I think you should go ahead and create a new thread. I like to see your DL artwork and I think others do too. Plus I still have the pic you made and no place to post it.

I can always just send you thingies over Kik. I kinda stopped DL art some months ago, aside from one or two commissions I need to finish, ASAP. There's not much for me to post here anymore.

Limenie
11-12-2018, 01:22 PM
I can always just send you thingies over Kik. I kinda stopped DL art some months ago, aside from one or two commissions I need to finish, ASAP. There's not much for me to post here anymore.Gynesis im here to complete our offers lol its hard finding u

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

Gynesis
11-12-2018, 06:07 PM
But I didn't draw this! :c