PDA

View Full Version : Endgame bears

Pretzelthekid
06-25-2015, 10:13 PM
If endgame bears didn't have their dodge buffs, then how strong would they be now?

Iheybeautiful
06-26-2015, 10:29 AM
They wouldn't be as strong as they were before. [emoji4]

Groaning
06-26-2015, 10:39 AM
They would have like 50 less dodge ._.
But if we nerf scythe/lust sword damage by 75% along with everyother melee weapon starting with l56 mace, we'll see thread about nerfing int Mages

Ignitedmage
06-26-2015, 11:40 AM
If endgame bears didn't have their dodge buffs, then how strong would they be now?

Not only bears every str based class need dodges doe so they won't be strong because they rely on dodge

Sheugokin
06-26-2015, 05:08 PM
I don't really know though.

Without points in Evade (or whatever the bear skill is called), then the bears would have 9 points (if maxed at endgame) to add wherever they want. They should perhaps completely get rid of the dodge buff and replace it with mana regeneration for the lower levels (like Meditation).

Groaning
06-26-2015, 05:11 PM

Without points in Evade (or whatever the bear skill is called), then the bears would have 9 points (if maxed at endgame) to add wherever they want. They should perhaps completely get rid of the dodge buff and replace it with mana regeneration for the lower levels (like Meditation).

I don't know of any level where any class would use mana regen skills, and if a bear has 5-6 m/s they can spam skills forever

Befs
06-26-2015, 05:54 PM
I don't know of any level where any class would use mana regen skills, and if a bear has 5-6 m/s they can spam skills forever

Try the new great mana regen skill!!!

That takes mana to use......

anahadaz
06-26-2015, 07:18 PM

Even if they nerfed dodge, they still have a high chance of beckon stomping you. I would prefer the damage to be nerfed on the str sets. Even if some dev took 60 seconds to just whipe the crit and damage on str sets I would be happy, and if they halfed the effects of the rage buff.

Waug
06-26-2015, 09:08 PM
Even if some dev took 60 seconds to just whipe the crit and damage on str sets I would be happy,.

it's not about time it's about taking political decision not to make unhappy most of the ppls.

Sheugokin
06-26-2015, 10:45 PM

Exactly. That was my point. To give the bears a useless spell. Just like Meditation for rhinos.

Ignitedmage
06-27-2015, 06:56 AM
Well there is a luck for non-bear players that we use dodge buffs at 9 because if we didn't we had a total 27 points to spent else(Evade, Iron Blood, [Taunt half people max it half doesn't])
which surely will be gone to debuffs and......

Groaning
06-27-2015, 01:11 PM
Exactly. That was my point. To give the bears a useless spell. Just like Meditation for rhinos.

Give them a skills like

HAPPY HOUR (unless your a behr)
Rank 1: Inflicts 100 damage to thyself
Rank 2: inflicts 200 damage to thyself, now not dodge able
Rank 3: inflicts 300 damage to thyself, also kills every beat within a 100m area
So on so forth and all bears are forced to use this skill or else they will have -200 armor dodge armor hit hp crit

Sheugokin
06-27-2015, 01:14 PM
Give them a skills like

HAPPY HOUR (unless your a behr)
Rank 1: Inflicts 100 damage to thyself
Rank 2: inflicts 200 damage to thyself, now not dodge able
Rank 3: inflicts 300 damage to thyself, also kills every beat within a 100m area
So on so forth and all bears are forced to use this skill or else they will have -200 armor dodge armor hit hp crit

What? How did this become a masochistic game?

Remember there are younguns playing this game too lol.

Groaning
06-27-2015, 04:59 PM
What? How did this become a masochistic game?

Remember there are younguns playing this game too lol.

Oh, oh, screw the little ones we want our bears nerfed

Cavoc
06-27-2015, 09:02 PM
Well there is a luck for non-bear players that we use dodge buffs at 9 because if we didn't we had a total 27 points to spent else(Evade, Iron Blood, [Taunt half people max it half doesn't])
which surely will be gone to debuffs and......

Since when does iron blood give you dodge?

Oh I remember now. Never.
And sheu to your useless skill nonsense- how many bears do you know use more than 1 restore (if that) at endgame.

Oh I remember now. You don't.

Xentroyer
06-28-2015, 08:14 AM
Lelz

Instead of complaining about imbalances better look at our play style, complaining will not solve anything and didnt make you epic. I see a lot of birds and pallies owned bears so why complain about their dodge?Bears didnt complain about mage heal and mana shields about birds double root etc.Better to improve our skills and never stop finding every possibilities of winning.

"Every class has its own advantage and disadvantages so its not the toon its the player who plays the toon"-Xen

Budapest
06-28-2015, 10:12 AM

Then what would Dex/Int Bears do? You need to rotate your thinking through all of the Bear types there are, not just be so single minded on STR Bears alone.

I'll give you an equivalent of your thinking in a mage mindset: "Without points in Mana Shield, then Mages would have 9 points to add wherever they want. They should perhaps completely get rid of the Mana Shield buff, and replace it with a mana regeneration for the lower levels (Like Meditation)." That INT mage you love so much would no longer be used, and a Paladin infestation would be created for your class. If you understood my mindset, which was based off of yours, then you will understand that this will completely transpire for Bears as well, creating a population of 100% Savage Set/Lust STR Set users. Also, why would Bears ever need a skill like Meditation anyways? They're the class that use the least Mana... It's somewhat plausible for any other class to use it, as they need a large amount of Mana Regen to spam skills with ease, while Bears only need 6.

I feel as though your goal is just to make Bears the under ladder of all the characters with that terrible suggestion. Instead of focusing on Endgame PvP, try another level like 25-45, and see exactly why a Bear's Dodge Buffs shouldn't be nerfed whether it being an Str, Dex, or Int user. But then again... your idea was probably just a half minded thought made in a few seconds. :distracted: