PDA

View Full Version : Living in the middle of the war ... ofc I mean (Horror vs Magnum)

hakoom7
06-26-2015, 12:34 AM
First of all hello everyone its been a year since I came online :)

So now how am I being in the middle of the war. As most of you knows I was once karma AKA Horror, tried to be peaceful enjoy the game build friendships and mostly just waste couple hours with some pixel friends.

But then hate started to show up between people inside the game! Arrogance, Envy, ego, hate.. People have forgotten its just a game, they started taking things too personal, then gossips started coming out and guilds started to be used for awful reasons, im not gonna keep talk about all that for long time I think u guys know the rest.

Im actually here to talk about Horror and Magnum specifically, cause this war have been going on for too long I even forgot what started it.
it started to effects everyone, guilds many guilds started taking sides who to ally with, ok this is part of the game this is part of the fun im totally with that, but why take things too personal? Why effect others who doesnt want to be part of it?
Stop blaming one guild its ur both fault, im now niether horror nor magnum, why ? Cause u both the same iv been here and there and I saw same chat in both guilds, this guild says we asked for fair fight but they love to play dirty then the other said the same thing !!!! U both play dirty u both so arrogant and need to grow up and handle ur own problems without dragging people with u.

So now im in my own guild I get ganged by horror cause im ex magnum, and I get ganged by some magnum cause im ex horror or cause I left guild cause im 2 faced horror ? Idk it was something like that lol

It wont hurt anyone to leave people alone, u dont want to grow up ? U dont want to handle things and start having fun instead of all this stress and hate and anger. Ok as u like but stay away from us .. people who have a life and play the game for fun to waste couple hours, it wont harm u to leave people be

Im not here to fix the guild war, im done fixing with anyone you both the same and you both so blinded see things in ur own head thinking im better, well your not and im not I was once part of that, and you want a peace of advice ? Dont get too close to people so u never get hurt if they turn out to be ....
Dont ruin the thread with your hate comments. Try read it as an advice

Doobiez
06-26-2015, 01:11 AM
Welcome too endgame pvp :) at the end of the day it's still a game don't let things get to you so easy like you said ITS JUST A GAME try making a lower lvl twink if not satisfied with current situation like many others this sounds like they pissed you off bad lol good luck in what you choose too do ✌️

Disproves
06-26-2015, 01:16 AM
Horror and magnum are like that, always will be. But magnum has a few nice players, as for horror...ehhh. Anyways you should join a good guild like deviant misfits.. (Hint hint[emoji57])

Dimitrian
06-26-2015, 02:17 AM
The only ones who can fix this war are the devs...and i don't think it will end even after that!
The devs tried to fix it by closing their guild threads...it didn't work.
I suppose the game needs a guild wars map,to let these...pvp "addicts" play until they get bored.

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Arachnophobik
06-26-2015, 03:38 AM
Guild wars are great for gaining pvp skills and experience! The thing is it gets too personal at times. Here i am, hoping someday there will be a powerful neutral pvp guild filled with nice people that will join this war for the fun of it and not for conflict.

Maunyabastian
06-26-2015, 04:39 AM
According to my knowledge, if there's a war, there's a conflict.

Guild often has allies. Sometimes there's a guild which is allied with both sides. I prefer that guild rather than the other 2.

Dex Scene
06-26-2015, 05:05 AM
Magnums don't gang you cuz you are ex horror.
95% of magnums only gang and blocks to extreme anyway so nvm it. Lol.
horror are atleast better people with lots of fair people.

freakitout
06-26-2015, 05:12 AM
no hate or something but since they invented blocking lets call it magnuming to show respect for them .

Heruesz
06-26-2015, 06:20 AM
Lolololololol

dhusor
06-26-2015, 06:23 AM
Lol......

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Al is the best
06-26-2015, 06:38 AM
Tbh Zeus should've cleaned up this war already.. He could take their whole guild out in pvp lol

gumball3000
06-26-2015, 06:43 AM
Blah blah blah...

Dragracer
06-26-2015, 06:46 AM
Hmmm... #thinking...
Heheh #smiling...

Layzi
06-26-2015, 06:57 AM
Uh oh theirs a rogue saying shes you Hakoom... and shes actually quite OP for an end game pvp , shes impersonating you. She said you switched to mage from rogue ._

Pivot
06-26-2015, 09:10 AM
Eminence is where it's at ;)

Shelllz
06-26-2015, 09:41 AM
Awes Koomy, Im here if you ever need help u know that :playful:

Anyona
06-26-2015, 10:31 AM
The thing that makes this war difficult is the fact that.most of horror are geared. If horror are farming the lesser geared magnum guys thats when they call.

I've also had people from horror specifically targetting me before I was in magnum. It's just a viscous circle that won't be easily resolved.

Oursizes
06-26-2015, 11:11 AM
The thing that makes this war difficult is the fact that.most of horror are geared. If horror are farming the lesser geared magnum guys thats when they call.

I've also had people from horror specifically targetting me before I was in magnum. It's just a viscous circle that won't be easily resolved.

Or if an undergeared kills a higher geared person in either horror or mag, they will stack nekros and rings and blockers. They simply cant take a defeat

Edward Coug
06-26-2015, 11:19 AM
Get rid of kill/death ratio. It's never going to be a great indicator of skill anyway, and it just makes players crazy.

hakoom7
06-26-2015, 11:25 AM
The only ones who can fix this war are the devs...and i don't think it will end even after that!
The devs tried to fix it by closing their guild threads...it didn't work.
I suppose the game needs a guild wars map,to let these...pvp "addicts" play until they get bored.

Actually thats not true, not devs nor us can fix this, the only one who can fix it is themselves they can just grow up and leave thier arrogance and ignorance away and just stop it, as I said im not gonna say this guild better than that, I have great friends in horror and amazing friends in magnum, yet still theres more kids here and there that ruin the whole guild reputation.
Thats my point you guys grown ups dragging little kids in your wars making them go wild, control ur little ones (giggity lmao) seriously just get over urselves and have fun, its fun game :)

hakoom7
06-26-2015, 11:28 AM
And as for the people who said diviant misfits or emenience. Actually somehow those guilds also dragged into it and I cant blame them. Few magnum kids run to gang any guild makes this guild go on horror side or vise verse

So please stop saying this guild is great or that guild is great. Already said im in no one side and please dont turn this thread into another war, theres enough drama inside pvp we dont need more drama here.

Only reason I made this thread is to try have some peaceful time.

Anyona
06-26-2015, 11:57 AM
Or if an undergeared kills a higher geared person in either horror or mag, they will stack nekros and rings and blockers. They simply cant take a defeat
If it's ganging, the by all means they should call. But if it's a 1v1 then really how did they loose?

Now, having a mythic bow really isn't being "geared". It's possible to kill a mythic bow player with an expedition bow.

Whoamaaaan
06-26-2015, 12:06 PM
Great posts Koomy. This thread really hits home to me, and I feel like you stole the words right out of my mouth. I will play with/against any guild, and with/against any players. I will also join any map to help any player that requests my help. It seems more fun to me, and it seems logical to me that this approach would eliminate the ridiculous personal attacks that are going on these days. However, it seems that this has made it to where now I have entire guilds that call to gang me anytime I join a map. Even though I help them at times; all they see is that I have "helped the other side" and I am instantly an enemy that should be ganged and blocked. I have never and will never understand this mindset. It seems very juvenile to me.

I have always enjoyed playing PVP- it's really all I do anymore. But in the last couple years, a vocal group of influential players has taken over CTF, and it really is ruining PVP for everyone. There are ridiculous unwritten rules about who can fight who, you cannot EVER kills flaggers (WTF this is Capture the Flag, not run around with a flag and do nothing), and god help you if you kill someone when they aren't looking. That is a cheap shot that deserves a week of gangs. Add to these unwritten rules the egos and aggressive group mindsets, and you get what we have today in PVP. It is actually sad to me to be in a clash in CTF and someone on the team asks to swap out because it is too stressful for them. This is a game, and should be fun.

As you said, this mindset is what needs to change. New maps, rules, APs, skills, whatever STS does won't change things. And I think it's important for those of us who really share the majority viewpoint about how ridiculous things have become to speak out.

Kingofninjas
06-26-2015, 12:20 PM
I've been where u are. Before I joined Horror, I was in a handful of neutral guilds and solo for a long time. If you want to pvp, being solo isn't really an option. So, I threw in the towel and joined Horror cause there were a couple of people in magnum I simply could not see eye to eye with and believed them to be the instigators of most drama (I was in Almost Cared for a good amount of time, and was regularly fighting against horror, so don't accuse me of being a Horror lover :))

Titanium
06-26-2015, 12:26 PM
My best friend in game posted a forum thread like this before 18 months ago. And yet here we are

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?135887-Guild-Clashes-in-PvP&highlight=guild+clashes

Oursizes
06-26-2015, 12:32 PM
If it's ganging, the by all means they should call. But if it's a 1v1 then really how did they loose?

Now, having a mythic bow really isn't being "geared". It's possible to kill a mythic bow player with an expedition bow.
Mythic bow and arcane pet gives an advantage of damage and hp but isnt impossible to kill like nekro. But thing is whenever some of those users het farmed by expedition bow even in a 1v1 or 3v4/3v5 they stack blockers nekros rings etc. And im sure this is why we cant have nice things.

merch_master
06-26-2015, 12:39 PM
I, as a mid-gear pvp'er , has been ganged by both guilds and have also seen fair play from both of them.
I find neither better than the other; and i can understand that they enjoy their clashes.
But the system of ally guilds and guild-friends can be irritating. Once, two of my teammates in TDM stopped suddenly because they were 'allied' with the guild, so the remaining 4 ganged us 2.
Keeping it guild vs guild is good...the ally/friends/enemy-coz-u-help-enemy stuff complicates pvp too much

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Dimitrian
06-26-2015, 01:14 PM
Actually thats not true, not devs nor us can fix this, the only one who can fix it is themselves they can just grow up and leave thier arrogance and ignorance away and just stop it, as I said im not gonna say this guild better than that, I have great friends in horror and amazing friends in magnum, yet still theres more kids here and there that ruin the whole guild reputation.
Thats my point you guys grown ups dragging little kids in your wars making them go wild, control ur little ones (giggity lmao) seriously just get over urselves and have fun, its fun game :)
1.yes,the devs can fix it if theyre smart.
I wasn't talking about fixing the rivaltry between them.the only thing devs can do is to create a new guild wars map so they can fight themselves there,not on the maps that everyone plays
2.what do you mean by "there are more kids here"?
3.no one is trying to choose a winner.im not part of any of those guilds
4.pvp is fun?yah sure id like to live in that fantasy

Whoamaaaan
06-26-2015, 01:15 PM
But the system of ally guilds and guild-friends can be irritating.

I gave up trying to keep track of it all. Too hard to remember who I can and can't kill. It's easier to just fight whoever is on the opposite team

hakoom7
06-26-2015, 01:26 PM
I dont want to mention names or accuse one player but il try mention half name and hopefully its ok, just to prove my point of how silly this war has turned. Yesterday I saw a flagger that been flagging peacefully with me he got killed few times by jane and instantly he turnd against magnum, against a whole guild refused to leave the map just blocked magnum against few horror players. Even horror players asked him to leave he refused and said I quote " I want to see magnoobs die"

Why ? Cause u been killed by one member you staright away decide that the whole guild the same and your on horror side ? If thats the case then once ur killed by one horror member you'll turn into magnum side and it goes on and on.

Whoaman is right there is unwritten rules made up by players some of them pretty stupid and some made the game better, I for one love to play natural CTF as it is, fight for flag and also I hate killing flaggers cause honestly none of the players who made 10k flags AP made it by fighting for the flag and weall know that so whats the hurm to let few players have thier flags while we fight for the flag in some other room ?

Fight for the flag not for your silly reasons. You might think these all your friends but they just gamers you might one day meet those people in real life and realize you were better friends as just inside the game. Some of them might even turn to be not who they claimed they are for years, but who cares u were great friends in game so stay this way take off your personal issues and let the game be healthy and fun.

Ebezaanec
06-26-2015, 01:28 PM
It's amazing how people act when they can hide behind pixels...

Edward Coug
06-26-2015, 01:28 PM
I wasn't talking about fixing the rivaltry between them.the only thing devs can do is to create a new guild wars map so they can fight themselves there,not on the maps that everyone plays

Or they could stop players from joining after a match has started (not even through the friends list). Add timers, like in elites, lol.

hakoom7
06-26-2015, 01:43 PM

Well the devs tried to fix it btw do you have any idea how many players got banned ? In both sides, why you think alot of people quit the game for a while? I for one lost over 15 friends by this solution, most of them got banned by the decs and others just quit cause they lost thier friends and it didnt fix anything new players came along and the war continued. So now what ? Just bann the whole guild ? Of course thats not an option and I dont even wish for that, and honestly I dont wish for peace. I tried for many many MANY times and it got me no where. So whatever fight kill each other and use ur abusive ways to make it stressful game BUT take it away dont drag people in with you, stop allying guilds with you.

I love what whoaman said

Great posts Koomy. This thread really hits home to me, and I feel like you stole the words right out of my mouth. I will play with/against any guild, and with/against any players. I will also join any map to help any player that requests my help.

Help the people who request for help no matter what thier guild is, they're in your team then your job is to help them if you cant help then leave give them the chance to call for help

Whoamaaaan
06-26-2015, 01:44 PM
Or they could stop players from joining after a match has started (not even through the friends list). Add timers, like in elites, lol.

people will always try to find a way to gang and launch personal attacks against others, but to me the best solution is to change the flags AP. Make the APs for number of matches won. In KDR, show matches won/matches lost. Force people to use group strategies for capturing or protecting a flag. Clashes will still exist, but i think CTF will be closer to what the original intent was. Plus, that just seems more fun.

hakoom7
06-26-2015, 01:52 PM
Tbh its too late for devs to fix this or find a way to change this, we cant change flag aps cause now theres too many players with 10k or more flags we cant take that away from them and I think sts made a great thing by making both teams cant flag at same time.

As for war, again its way too late to even try fix it only they can fix it either one guild act like the bigger and better and just drop it or both just drop it. If they both never gonna do that we can still do something about it, by not allying with one guild let magnum vs horror not turn into (magnum and unified and mastermind and the furious five) vs (horror and pinoy rules and imprevious) lol those just the guilds I know theres still many I dont know I assume.

Whoamaaaan
06-26-2015, 01:58 PM
Tbh its too late for devs to fix this or find a way to change this, we cant change flag aps cause now theres too many players with 10k or more flags we cant take that away from them and I think sts made a great thing by making both teams cant flag at same time.

Agreed. I think those changes are the only things they could do to fix it. But they can't do it, so they can't do anything to fix the problem. As you say, it is up to individuals to fix the problem.

This is where good leadership in guilds would help. Too often I have seen guild leaders actively promote ganging, laughing about it, etc. So not much hope for people to change if guild leaders promote this kind of game play

Dimitrian
06-26-2015, 02:29 PM
Well the devs tried to fix it btw do you have any idea how many players got banned ? In both sides, why you think alot of people quit the game for a while? I for one lost over 15 friends by this solution, most of them got banned by the decs and others just quit cause they lost thier friends and it didnt fix anything new players came along and the war continued. So now what ? Just bann the whole guild ? Of course thats not an option and I dont even wish for that, and honestly I dont wish for peace. I tried for many many MANY times and it got me no where. So whatever fight kill each other and use ur abusive ways to make it stressful game BUT take it away dont drag people in with you, stop allying guilds with you.

I love what whoaman said

Help the people who request for help no matter what thier guild is, they're in your team then your job is to help them if you cant help then leave give them the chance to call for help
What guilds? I'm not allying with any guilds. What are you talking about?
My suggestion is that there should be created some new maps for guild wars,so they can fight each other without blocking other players,since there is no way for ending this conflict.
In conclusion:if there is no way to end a conflict,at least get the innocents out of it.
Another suggestion is to de-ban those players after this update,since i have been in the situation to loose a good friend that was banned for plat farming.

Kingofninjas
06-26-2015, 03:44 PM

As for war, again its way too late to even try fix it only they can fix it either one guild act like the bigger and better and just drop it or both just drop it. If they both never gonna do that we can still do something about it, by not allying with one guild let magnum vs horror not turn into (magnum and unified and mastermind and the furious five) vs (horror and pinoy rules and imprevious) lol those just the guilds I know theres still many I dont know I assume.

For the record, I have not heard of an official alliance between Horror and PR and impervious. As of now, we share a common "enemy" (if that word is applicable for a virtual world) in the form of Magnum and their allies, but if there are no magnum in the room, we do kill each other.

Anyona
06-26-2015, 04:07 PM
For the record, I have not heard of an official alliance between Horror and PR and impervious. As of now, we share a common "enemy" (if that word is applicable for a virtual world) in the form of Magnum and their allies, but if there are no magnum in the room, we do kill each other.
It may not be official but their is certainly and alliance. In many cases PR have called & fought with Horror. However I agree that Impervious just has a common enemy with Horror. In no situation have they called anyone from Horror.

Jexetta
06-26-2015, 04:22 PM
The game is a bit dynamic in terms of name perception and any individual entering a pvp room. I've played for longer than I care, and regularly used to fight friends for pure fun. I enter matches and get called on right away even though I still only use gear from last season and 2 seasons ago. I'm sure it's the same for you (sans the gear part).

The only old friends I still do this with are people like Serancha, Ravager, Safiras, Ceonatrah etc. - I find if I try to play just for fun against rival guilds it creates drama and I get trash talked till they are blue in the face. Examples include : Go join Horror, you'll always be Magnum, and other things said that my forum account would be banned for. I've found my faves are old school players from season 1,2,3 who will fight just to have fun - they don't care anymore, and to be honest, never cared anyways. We all used to hang out in the middle of the pvp room and play, most have quit and have been replaced by people who feel like they need to make a statement.

It's mostly ego and over involvement in things that don't matter in life; people need to justify their pixel existence, and overly so. It's never going to change really, I'm sorry. Guild clashes are fun though, it would be sad to lose that. PvP in AL is fun but my favorite times in sts pvp was with Dark Legends peeps 5 years ago - that was so fun I had a hard time pulling away. TBH some of the best AL pvpers came from DL, because it relied all on skill and not gear because everyone had the same gear.

Numerous people have said before and will be said again : Every match you join is a specific instance and will rely on the people making up STS's online community at the time. Since you tied your name to Horror at one point in time certain people will always see you as that. As an insomniac, playing at a certain time will also differ completely in your experience from another time (especially so if you are in a guild that has extreme rivals - see horror / magnum). Depending on the time the curve will dip to one another's advantage.

Wishing luck in everything,
-Jexy

Dimitrian
06-26-2015, 04:51 PM
The game is a bit dynamic in terms of name perception and any individual entering a pvp room. I've played for longer than I care, and regularly used to fight friends for pure fun. I enter matches and get called on right away even though I still only use gear from last season and 2 seasons ago. I'm sure it's the same for you (sans the gear part).

The only old friends I still do this with are people like Serancha, Ravager, Safiras, Ceonatrah etc. - I find if I try to play just for fun against rival guilds it creates drama and I get trash talked till they are blue in the face. Examples include : Go join Horror, you'll always be Magnum, and other things said that my forum account would be banned for. I've found my faves are old school players from season 1,2,3 who will fight just to have fun - they don't care anymore, and to be honest, never cared anyways. We all used to hang out in the middle of the pvp room and play, most have quit and have been replaced by people who feel like they need to make a statement.

It's mostly ego and over involvement in things that don't matter in life; people need to justify their pixel existence, and overly so. It's never going to change really, I'm sorry. Guild clashes are fun though, it would be sad to lose that. PvP in AL is fun but my favorite times in sts pvp was with Dark Legends peeps 5 years ago - that was so fun I had a hard time pulling away. TBH some of the best AL pvpers came from DL, because it relied all on skill and not gear because everyone had the same gear.

Numerous people have said before and will be said again : Every match you join is a specific instance and will rely on the people making up STS's online community at the time. Since you tied your name to Horror at one point in time certain people will always see you as that. As an insomniac, playing at a certain time will also differ completely in your experience from another time (especially so if you are in a guild that has extreme rivals - see horror / magnum). Depending on the time the curve will dip to one another's advantage.

Wishing luck in everything,
-Jexy
Thought you quit the game.
Nice point though!
Those times...i remember when we used to kill trulle in TDM and make an armistice with the other team even if we didn't know each other....
I started playing in season 4...there wasn't any rivalry between guilds...and even if there was,it wasn't like today.Back then,pvp relied on skill and a good team...there was no such thing as "ganging","blocking" or "flagger"...everyone who had the pvp achievements was a pro player.Now,nearly everyone has them because "kill farming" and stuff like that.
I'm sorry if i triggered some tears,it's just...what it was back then,and what it is now...

Kingofninjas
06-26-2015, 04:53 PM
It may not be official but their is certainly and alliance. In many cases PR have called & fought with Horror. However I agree that Impervious just has a common enemy with Horror. In no situation have they called anyone from Horror.

Calling Horror has nothing to do with an alliance. If we were allied we would not kill each other yet we do. The reason Horror is called is because PR and Horror both want to kill Magnum as a priority.

Jexetta
06-26-2015, 05:15 PM
Calling Horror has nothing to do with an alliance. If we were allied we would not kill each other yet we do. The reason Horror is called is because PR and Horror both want to kill Magnum as a priority.

People call because they have no other outlet to achieve success through. A simple cartoon explains AL and how life works in general :

Thought you quit the game.
Nice point though!
Those times...i remember when we used to kill trulle in TDM and make an armistice with the other team even if we didn't know each other....
I started playing in season 4...there wasn't any rivalry between guilds...and even if there was,it wasn't like today.Back then,pvp relied on skill and a good team...there was no such thing as "ganging","blocking" or "flagger"...everyone who had the pvp achievements was a pro player.Now,nearly everyone has them because "kill farming" and stuff like that.
I'm sorry if i triggered some tears,it's just...what it was back then,and what it is now...

Toate cele frumoase, poartă și ponoase. Right Dimi? ;)

Love to all -

Dimitrian
06-26-2015, 05:31 PM
People call because they have no other outlet to achieve success through. A simple cartoon explains AL and how life works in general :

Toate cele frumoase, poartă și ponoase. Right Dimi? ;)

Love to all -
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/26/0fe9019fd919409a0279fb7b068128fb.jpg

Visiting
06-26-2015, 06:17 PM
As always - LOL@PVP

CouchPass
06-26-2015, 07:06 PM
Hey guys its Qkf over here.

As some of you guys know, I used to be in Magnum. I was a lvl 23 twink though, so I did not participate in endgame wars. I just want to say that, in all my months of staying in their guild there have been few times were anyone actually stated, "Come here to gang", "Lets block these nubs", etc. Im not saying everyone in Magnum is amazingly nice and everything, just when you are pvping and arguing think about the whole guild before you say something about them. 1 or 2 players are not a guild, a guild is a family, and I know there will always be annoying family members :). Just think before you guys say something about a whole guild.

For the record, both are great guilds. Magnums a veteran guild mostly with older, experienced players while Horror is the same but also a newer more close knit guild. Both are amazing with great GM's and great PvP statuses. I respect both of them deeply.

Best of Luck Thinking it Out. :loyal:

Ramboo
06-26-2015, 07:15 PM
Its the way people treat each other. Only way they would be able to fix it is by doin what koomy said "Grow Up". There is really noone to blame for both of each sides drama. Like seriously i have been in Pride/Karma/Deathwish/Magnum and people actually know me and all they do is just gang gang. So i decided to just quit its a bot ridiculous with all this drama. So lamee... People grow up and Face it that somebody will be victorious. Not by tourneys or nothing but just by skill. I remember when mag mentioned horror had not won a single clash in a week... Thats a cool story bro. Nice to know. But dont have to rub it on other guilds... & Btw Shoutout to the way Pinoy rules plays. Block and still lose Lol...

Seoratrek
06-26-2015, 07:22 PM
All of us enjoy the game and what is most important is that you have fun. There is no need to put anyone down in the process. If you have any specific concerns you are more than welcome to PM me. Thanks!