PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends In-Game Charity Events with Rewards.

superglut2
04-20-2011, 02:32 AM
Since the Plat for Pots and the Gold Reduction has kicked in since the last patch players who already have the best gear in the game don't really have a use for gold anymore.

Why not make a in-game Charity Event in Pocket Legends.

add 1 NCP in Balefort Castle

This NCP launches certain events like Save Keepers from beeing killed. or anything funny similar to like WWF or Greenpeace example: "Save the Tigers" just Pocket Legends theme ;)

It will be an ALL Server Event and EVERY player will be able to donate certain amounts of gold.

There will be a Goal that we all need to reach. Example: 10 Million gold.

When this Goal is reached by us players EVERY player in game will get a certain Item in their Stash that comes from the event. Id like a Vanity Item or any fighting item in a Different color.

Not Pink, Green, White etc. Maybe Yellow so we see that they are Event Items.

What would be cool is maybe add the top 10 donators to a list you can see in game so it would be a little competition to see who donates the most.

I believe this would really help the economy and everyone would enjoy it and even low level players could contribute to it and help everyone.

Id prefer it not like weekly or monthly but Starting at a low Gold amount example 5 Million and as soon as the goal is reached there will be the next event but with a much higher gold amount that has to be reached and continuing this till its like 100 Million and so on.

Feedback plz.

Short:

In-Game Charity Events
Rewards
Gold amount needs to be reached
Every Player can help
Donator List

Beanmachine
04-20-2011, 02:44 AM
ANd where do these millions of gp go then

MoarPewPew
04-20-2011, 05:03 AM
ANd where do these millions of gp go then

To a good cause! Lol rofl

Tamino
04-20-2011, 05:08 AM
Love the "Save The Keeper" campaign! (I actually killed a loooot of them)

Slush
04-20-2011, 05:16 AM
Lol, I'll happily take the donations!

wildrecon
06-08-2011, 04:20 PM
If we did this with platinum, and a real life donation, I'd see the point. But gold? Seriously, who would benefit from the millions of gold?

TechniShock
06-08-2011, 05:43 PM
The donations could go to the people who always get bad loot drops and are like really poor.