PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions to let EVERYONE play over level 13 and new maps.

3n1Gm4
04-11-2010, 04:55 PM
Hi everyone,
i love this game and i have a little suggestion to let everyone play without BUY (maps). Yes, because lots of people (like me, i don't have itunes account with credit card.. or like others (and me ^^'), that don't want spend money), is at level 13 and cant exp more..
One time you reach at level 13, you can't do nothing.. And it will be boring.. And ofcourse lots of people will leave this game..
So my idea is, to let people continue to play (even if is long and hard):

Get 5000 kills to unblock the first map.
Get 10000 kills to unblock the second map.
Get 20000 kills to unblock the third map.

Or get game money to ublock the maps.

Like my idea, admin? let me know please :) Thanks

IG: EnigmaIT

Sorry for the bad english.

afromancool
04-11-2010, 04:59 PM
Well this game has to make money from somewhere. Pocket Legends should just keep the price.

3n1Gm4
04-11-2010, 05:11 PM
I'm sure, even if this will able, lots of people will still continue to buy maps.. so no problem

Rylin
04-11-2010, 05:16 PM
The current price model is fine and the way I see it, free players are getting a lot of gameplay as it stands now. However I do feel the game is missing a lot of basic game mechanics and hopefully going forward, all DLC will have a little more value than a layout of 5 dungeons. I would like to see more enemy variety, Boss names text in color and some sort of loot system in place so enchantresses don't end up with a purple warrior item, etc.

3n1Gm4
04-11-2010, 05:30 PM
Other suggestion:
-Put a highscore board of the top 100 or more of killers (this is one of the good reason to let people continue to play)
-Make PvP/Pk
-Create clans
-Do sieges in weekend to take some castle or some base for clans
-Make some events

_ck
04-11-2010, 06:09 PM
Hi everyone,
i love this game and i have a little suggestion to let everyone play without BUY (maps). Yes, because lots of people (like me, i don't have itunes account with credit card.. or like others (and me ^^'), that don't want spend money), is at level 13 and cant exp more..
One time you reach at level 13, you can't do nothing.. And it will be boring.. And ofcourse lots of people will leave this game..
So my idea is, to let people continue to play (even if is long and hard):

Get 5000 kills to unblock the first map.
Get 10000 kills to unblock the second map.
Get 20000 kills to unblock the third map.

Not only does that not earn Spacetime any income, it actually costs them money since you're freely using their servers to play the game. This is not a solution unless you want a big popup ad to show every five minutes while you're playing or something like that.

If you like the game, pay for it. Simple as that.

Jaysal
04-11-2010, 06:11 PM
Haha. Some people think that the game developers are saying... either put in money or effort ...

NO...

they need money to make this game...

Its... put in money or don't play

With good reason.

Lord Demacus
04-11-2010, 09:34 PM
Other suggestion:
-Put a highscore board of the top 100 or more of killers (this is one of the good reason to let people continue to play)
-Make PvP/Pk
-Create clans
-Do sieges in weekend to take some castle or some base for clans
-Make some events

I think creating PVP would be hard, however, if you merge your idea of PVP with a "siege" then it would be perfect, you can't kill in Towne, or in a party, theres no one there but YOUR party lol, a capture the flag system integrated with PK and of course, it would be hand in hand with a clan/guild system.

***EDIT***

Haha. Some people think that the game developers are saying... either put in money or effort ...

NO...

they need money to make this game...

Its... put in money or don't play

With good reason.

Obviously yeah, i think its only like that at the minute though because theres not much content in it, if more were in it, then there would be a line between things you can buy with/without real money, thus seperating grinders from buyers, having said that, it's the buyers that keep the grinders happy, hopefuly more content wil be added.