PDA

View Full Version : New pvp map idea

princesslovess
06-26-2015, 02:33 PM
So i am hoping for a new pvp map to come when the new expansion comes out. My idea is something like search and destroy (cod lover here). When you die you have a cool down or you have to wait for your whole team to die for you to re spawn. You have to trigger a bomb and the other team has 30sec or 1min to defuse it.

I would like to hear what you guys think and hear your ideas

Ty for reading :)

Ebezaanec
06-26-2015, 02:40 PM
I always wanted to see a gold-collecting PvP map.

Basically, Jarl would be running around the map dropping random amounts of gold behind him and players would compete in teams to collect the most. Players would need to quickly deposit gold into the team stash otherwise they will drop the gold upon death.

Matches would last for X amount of time. Five or ten minute matches?

Dimitrian
06-26-2015, 03:21 PM
Great ideas!
Another great mode of PvP would be King of The Hill (being the first to capture a point and hold it until the match ends), guild wars,and there should be a guild pvp hall.

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

D.AL
06-26-2015, 04:23 PM
It seems like a Counter Strike idea .... MMORPG CS ... lmao

acewasabi
06-26-2015, 04:37 PM
i'd like a room off guildhall where guildies can practice pvp with no kills or deaths. that would be cool.

princesslovess
06-26-2015, 04:40 PM
i'd like a room off guildhall where guildies can practice pvp with no kills or deaths. that would be cool.

Yes that would be a good idea because if guildies wand to 1v1 each other they don't have to take the risk of going into tdm or ctf and not aloud 1v1 because of the kdr lovers out there.

Kumsaati
06-26-2015, 04:49 PM
I always wanted to see a gold-collecting PvP map.

Basically, Jarl would be running around the map dropping random amounts of gold behind him and players would compete in teams to collect the most. Players would need to quickly deposit gold into the team stash otherwise they will drop the gold upon death.

Matches would last for X amount of time. Five or ten minute matches?
It will be new gold farming style... xD

So i am hoping for a new pvp map to come when the new expansion comes out. My idea is something like search and destroy (cod lover here). When you die you have a cool down or you have to wait for your whole team to die for you to re spawn. You have to trigger a bomb and the other team has 30sec or 1min to defuse it.

I would like to hear what you guys think and hear your ideas

Ty for reading :)

First nice idea but it should be max 1 tank because its impossible to kill 5 tank in twinks nobody cant destroy them [emoji14]

Kumsaati
06-26-2015, 04:53 PM
i suggest /inviteduel (target) command first player invite target after this there will be popup about bla bla invited to you duel! Yes / No buttons if target touch yes there will be 2 team and one team max 1 person and they will fight together also it affects kdr.And other friends also can join duel map too but they can only watch it when 2 team full

GT-I9500 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Dimitrian
06-26-2015, 05:08 PM
i suggest /inviteduel (target) command first player invite target after this there will be popup about bla bla invited to you duel! Yes / No buttons if target touch yes there will be 2 team and one team max 1 person and they will fight together also it affects kdr.And other friends also can join duel map too but they can only watch it when 2 team full

GT-I9500 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
Like your idea,but it would be easier if a new 1v1 map is introduced.

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

epicrrr
06-26-2015, 08:36 PM
They should really change the landscape, to something else.

Ssneakykills
06-26-2015, 11:41 PM
They should really change the landscape, to something else.

New expansion theme would suit well

Doobiez
06-27-2015, 09:04 AM
I like the idea but if there wasent any cool down once one player on your team dies and he can't respawn and the other team has all players call if gf because it's over in cod your able to pull off 5v1 in here 1v1 against a pro is enough

princesslovess
06-28-2015, 11:34 AM
Pfft bomb triggering

Princenub

Pft you will lose all the time :)

vawaid
06-28-2015, 04:24 PM
I imagine a map like rtf game, you know just like lol or dota. :D but it's not good idea i guess

Coco Cocos
06-30-2015, 07:11 AM
WHAT ?! Counter-Arcane (Counter-Terrorist) and Arcane (Terrorist) XD :excitement:

EQT
06-30-2015, 07:18 AM
That sounds solid perfect to host clashes in especially at twink brackets where it isn't one shot a kill

epicrrr
06-30-2015, 07:58 AM
New expansion theme would suit well

Yeah any CTF landscape theme is very much welcome! Tomb theme going strong at almost 3 years now.