PDA

View Full Version : Impossible to kick Bugged Member

morgy84
06-26-2015, 04:04 PM
Ok iam a Gm of an Guild... today we had a serious Problem

There was a person in our guild BUT this name wasnt in Guild Log and List...
He was really i our guild we tried to figure out what happend ... Relogging and so on didnt made any difference!
So he left the guild to get a new invite ... and another name popped up when he left the guild ... so curious.

After that he told me that this was his original name... but the name changed (not by himself) .. we think its because of an report for .. hmm bad language in his name? ( dont know the exact word for it)

So .. this was a trustfully member .. but what can a gm or officer do if he cant kick someone due this bug (lets think about it ... you have a scammer etc in your guild and are not able to kick?)

Sts pls look into this bug .. i know it will not happen soo often .. but its really annoying

Ty :)

Serancha
06-26-2015, 04:14 PM
Your description of the bug is rather confusing.

When STS renames a character, the name doesn't change immediately on friend / guild lists. However, because the name is actually changed, the old one doesn't work for pming or managing the character (even though it is listed as the old name). If you are pming, inviting or kicking, you must use the name the character currently has, not the cached one showing in the list. The cache will usually clear within a day, and then the name will update to show correctly. I have seen this happen one time before. Best to follow ToS when naming a character.

morgy84
06-26-2015, 04:43 PM
yes sure but both kick old and kick new name didnt worked it was impossible...