PDA

View Full Version : Any Albion Online Alpha Players here?

DivineMoustache
06-26-2015, 04:34 PM
I just got an alpha key for Albion Online and I'm looking for people to play with. Preferably STS forum members. If any of you are in the Albion Online Summer Alpha, let me know so we can group together, maybe stake out a territory somewhere and chill/play!

Ssneakykills
06-26-2015, 11:45 PM
Which founders pack did you get? I looked at the packs but didn't feel the perks were worth the money plus the stuf you get can get raided from other players

DivineMoustache
06-27-2015, 09:02 AM
I'm not really sure what pack I got. I was gifted a key by the devs and I don't know if it's Legendary, Epic, or just strictly Alpha Access.

Ssneakykills
06-28-2015, 03:53 PM
I'm not really sure what pack I got. I was gifted a key by the devs and I don't know if it's Legendary, Epic, or just strictly Alpha Access.

Oh nice man, did you win a contest or something?

DivineMoustache
06-28-2015, 05:15 PM
Oh nice man, did you win a contest or something?

No, they just gave me a key so I could record some videos on it.

Right now i'm trying to get them to give me moar so I can give them out on YT.

angeldawn
06-28-2015, 05:22 PM
I have access to it but thinking I'm not gonna play it this time.

There is a line group of PL players that have been playing. I can add you to it if you like and introduce you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DivineMoustache
06-28-2015, 06:19 PM
I have access to it but thinking I'm not gonna play it this time.

There is a line group of PL players that have been playing. I can add you to it if you like and introduce you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure I'd be more than happy to hook up with them!

Ssneakykills
06-29-2015, 04:04 PM
No, they just gave me a key so I could record some videos on it.

Right now i'm trying to get them to give me moar so I can give them out on YT.

Nice man I'll definitely check up your YouTube channel I haven't seen much gameplay of Albion yet

Zojak
06-30-2015, 01:01 AM
I picked up the legendary founder's pack the other day, Just started playing tonight! It's a ton of fun so far!

Zojak
07-14-2015, 11:23 PM
Still so lost in game, I've got t3 gear, t2 gathering mats, and just got my island, Can't figure out how to build my hosue though! And i apparently need a new horse, because well...mine broke :P

tHelonestud
07-15-2015, 04:36 PM
Still so lost in game, I've got t3 gear, t2 gathering mats, and just got my island, Can't figure out how to build my hosue though! And i apparently need a new horse, because well...mine broke :P

Sounds like a pretty cool game, is it possible to get into the alpha still?

Zojak
07-16-2015, 01:15 AM
Sounds like a pretty cool game, is it possible to get into the alpha still?

Yes, but you have to buy a founder's pack to get access!

Zojak
08-09-2015, 05:05 PM
Ahh So Divine, how was the last of the Summer Alpha? I got really sucked into FFXIV and apparently missed that it ended. How far did you get?

DivineMoustache
09-05-2015, 03:13 PM
Ahh So Divine, how was the last of the Summer Alpha? I got really sucked into FFXIV and apparently missed that it ended. How far did you get?

LOL sorry for replying so late -- I haven't been very active on forums lately. It was good, there was a lot of end of summer events and guild competition. I managed to get into T5.4 Gear before the end. Hopefully I can get into the Closed Beta.

Zojak
09-08-2015, 12:41 AM
i hope the closed beta happens soon! i'm getting antsy!

Zojak
11-22-2015, 03:21 PM
Well, closed beta is finally here! and starting in under 14 hours now!! So excited!! I've joined up with a promising guild, can't wait to get started!

DivineMoustache
11-25-2015, 07:53 PM
I didn't receive my closed beta Press Partner Key this go around so I'll have to sit it out....:(((((((