PDA

View Full Version : Rage of the Ren'gol Sneak Peek | New Arcane Pet: Toor

Remiem
06-26-2015, 05:58 PM

As some of you saw in the Test Server, there's a brand new Arcane pet on the way... Toor! Toor is an elemental born deep within the Cryogem mines and will terrify your foes with his brute strength and earth bending abilities. He's also the first bet to have two versions. Toor, and Gold Toor. Toor's egg will be available as a crate drop or with crate tokens, while Gold Toor's egg is a special collector's edition of the pet that can only be obtained directly from Locked Massive Ren'gol Crates. The stats are the same for both versions of the pet. Here's a look at the stats:

**PLEASE NOTE** Theses stats are still being tested and are subject to change. We welcome your feedback, but please keep it constructive.

The stats at the new level cap of 46:

Aserockon
06-26-2015, 06:14 PM
1st ^-^
Yayy

Awesome pet but I think Gold Toor needs to have a bit more Gold and a special effect so it feels more
Special

acewasabi
06-26-2015, 06:15 PM
cool! :D :D

TRVPLORDx
06-26-2015, 06:15 PM
Omg so cool :)

butterspar
06-26-2015, 06:17 PM
First bet? .-.

princesslovess
06-26-2015, 06:17 PM
Ok this solves it all so massive crates do better then normal crates :)

The pet is abit meh imo, i was hoping for a pet that might have a better AA. the happiness is good but imo the AA is bad for arcane..

Tulungagung
06-26-2015, 06:23 PM
Cool awesome pets \o/

Farminer's
06-26-2015, 06:24 PM
1st ^-^
Yayy

Awesome pet but I think Gold Toor needs to have a bit more Gold and a special effect so it feels more
Special
Gold Toor has a gold sparkle effect.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Aserockon
06-26-2015, 06:27 PM
Gold Toor has a gold sparkle effect.

Didnt see that there but a bit Gold will make it more Rarer

Americabud
06-26-2015, 06:29 PM
Stuns passively

Aserockon
06-26-2015, 06:31 PM
And Remi would u please tell us a bit more about the additional Gold rarity Gold Toor has and if STS gonna release more Gold pets in the future
Thanks

Aserockon

Madnex
06-26-2015, 06:50 PM
Happiness Bonus seems reasonable, bit lower than previous arcanes but the AA might make up for it.

Cannot possibly offer any constructive feedback on the AA without a small video showcase though. It really just depends on the active time length, size, number and DoT of the fissures.

I hope the damage is higher than SnS pools, since it has no stun or banish involved.

Zeus
06-26-2015, 06:53 PM
Hey STG,

First off, I want to say thanks for the arcane pet! As usual, I just want to critique it a bit and offer some input so that it is worthwhile to obtain for players.

Since the pet has glacian's style of attacking, it will usually be very slow in attack and even miss a lot. So, I suggest this be fixed before releasing a similar pet. Otherwise, players will turn to more useful pets like Nekro/Singe (which have a truly multi-hitting attack that also stuns, debuffs, and does great damage).

Secondly, the debuffs do not seem to be all that useful for the most part. Most of the existing debuffs already cover: 15% hit, 15% armor. The only useful one I see out of those three are the crit. I would suggest increasing the strength of the debuffs or picking new type of debuff. The dodge debuff in the passive is unneeded and would not even be noticed as well. There really should be another look at this!

Overall, in the current state, Toor seems to be a arcane pet who's fate rests in the strength of the fissures. In the current form, other arcane pets like: Singe, Nekro, SNS, and Maridos do the job better. Of course, we have yet to see the damage of the fissures to be certain but STG should still look into these potential issues I have pointed out.

Thanks for the pet!

~Zeus

Bidiel
06-26-2015, 07:08 PM
"The stats are the same for both versions of the pet." really? only changue the colour? well the pet r like glacian and slag pet now the difference between toor and gold toor is the colour :/ and idk if the people wanna spend plat to get the same pet just with a differen colour thinking better yes their will spend for it D:

Spell
06-26-2015, 07:40 PM
Gold toor should be fully gold. .-. why just a few lil rocks ? Better yet gold+platinum color since plats are what u need to get this collectors edition *_*

*waits for Phoenix pet*

zerofort
06-26-2015, 08:08 PM
Aww no crit ohh well looks good still

zerofort
06-26-2015, 08:20 PM
Lol nvm theres 6crit my bad. Is that 6crit newly added i dont remember seeing it in the stable

Vediovis
06-26-2015, 08:41 PM
I think Gold Toor should have the color of its crystals in reverse, large ones gold small ones green. That would make it stand out as truly a unique variation of the regular toor. Cool to see the elemental pets finally come full circle! :)

Also, this idea of collectible items in massive crates is intriguing. It'd be nice to also have unique variations of vanities added as well.

Ebezaanec
06-26-2015, 09:08 PM
For special effects, can you have similar crystals spawn behind the pet as he walks?

Xorrior
06-26-2015, 09:20 PM
Some feedback here......

Looking at the info provided it looks like this pets effectiveness relies on its fissure damage. AA and passive ability is nothing to go crazy about both Singe and Nekro are a better alternative.

If the fissure damage is low coupled with a slow cooldown this pet would be a failure of arcane proportions (you see what I did there) and then we will be bracing ourselves for countless buff threads.

In summary please give this pet some oomph in AA and passive ability.

Logan Madhan
06-26-2015, 09:35 PM
when real normal server expense event

hpmyname
06-26-2015, 09:38 PM
pets made for ROUGE.

Serancha
06-26-2015, 09:40 PM

Opens fissures in the ground that damage and burn enemies, and reduce enemy hit....

Grammar, my dear devs.

For everything else, people need to learn to actually try a pet before they start asking for it to be changed. Have we not learned anything from the past?

Abelgaval
06-26-2015, 09:42 PM
I really was thinking this pet would REFLECT attacks, the AA sounds meh!

Add some regen +10mana and health regen

zerofort
06-26-2015, 10:01 PM
I think sts hit a ceiling with pets any stronger and it would be more ridiculous then it already is. So please dont buff much

Aprove
06-26-2015, 10:26 PM
A nice arcane pet.
I want to get it soon :encouragement:

Kingofninjas
06-26-2015, 10:32 PM
Happiness Bonus seems reasonable, bit lower than previous arcanes but the AA might make up for it.

Cannot possibly offer any constructive feedback on the AA without a small video showcase though. It really just depends on the active time length, size, number and DoT of the fissures.

I hope the damage is higher than SnS pools, since it has no stun or banish involved.

Just thinking out loud here. To me it seems that this means it would auto target on AA, or at least have a single widespread attack. SnS pools are possible to avoid, but this AA is probably considerably harder to avoid. Making the damage higher than SnS pools would be quite devastating. Of course, cannot judge till I see it in action.

Anyona
06-26-2015, 10:50 PM
Hey STS,

Thanks a lot for the new sneak peek on Toor. It seems to be a really unique pet. I personally love enviromental aa's, SnS being my favorite as of now.

As Zeus said, the debuffs in it's aa can be over ridden by other pets/skills. I suggest that Toor should get 30% armor reduction, totally remove the hit chance reduction and replace it with a 15% chance to banish. We really need a new banish pet. Looking at other banishing pets, we have Grimm 5%, Nekro 5%, Maridos 1%, SnS Pools 10% and Samael 10% chance to banish. This would make Toor the superior banish pet and tbh it's about time certain pets such as SnS get beaten in certain catergorys. Also I think that increasing the crit chance reduction to 15% would be nice as Gyrm has a 10% crit chance reduction.

It's happiness bonus looks really nice as of now. In the test server I must have been blind as I didn't see it's +25 primary stat or it just wasn't in the test server version.

One thing that concerns me is Toor's passive attack and the speed that the pet attacks at. In previous pets such as slag and glacian the attacks have been very slow and tend to miss the target quite a bit. What really concerns me is that because of the slow attack rate the pet won't really stun. As we all know, there's a 7 second period when a player/mob can't be stunned. If we're playing in an elite map or pvp the pet won't really have a chance to stun due to the lack of speed in it's attack and the fact that this type of pet misses a lot. I propose you take a look at the pet and fix all elemental type pet's mechanics.

I personally don't like the dodge or crit chance in the passive attack, players/mobs only dodge pet/auto attacks and crit chance reduction is already in it's aa. What i'd like to see is these removed as they're not very useful. Although I don't really have any suggestions as to what they should be replaced with as of now.

In the pets current state I am more so swinging towards getting Nekro as I feel it's superior but that pet did go through a buff. It'd be nice if the pet got an increase of crit on it's happiness bonus, maybe increase it to 10%.

I also think it'd be a good idea to limit "Toor" to Large and Massive crates. I believe that this will encourage players to open these two types. Not just open the smallest type of crate for tokens and a chance for the new arcane.

Thanks a lot again STS
You've really got me excited for the expansion and ready to spend!

-Anyona

SakuraXYZ
06-26-2015, 11:18 PM
Please post estimated expansion date.. Had enough of these sneak peaks...

Alraof
06-26-2015, 11:59 PM
Nice but not nice to the ping

Dimitrian
06-27-2015, 12:28 AM
For the next sneak peek-the expansion release date.
IMO this will be the best sneak peek.

CYC
06-27-2015, 12:49 AM
Gold Toor should have this additionally: Gold sickness: looted gold x 10
I just feel most pets have similar arcane abilities, add crit chance, reduce armor, reduce hit. It's quite boring and seems lack of effort. I find lime and lemon's AA is quite impressive. Hopefully u can work out more distinctive AA to make arcane pets worthy to own one.

Yummytummy
06-27-2015, 01:09 AM
expansion where are you :( cant wait to see you in my screen XD

EQT
06-27-2015, 01:35 AM
Maybe put in some kind of strong root effect

extrapayah
06-27-2015, 03:45 AM
any info on AA's cooldown and the effect time?

Maridos
06-27-2015, 04:01 AM
Hi everyone.
After all this waiting the arcane pet stats are weaker than 2 tears old arecabe pets... pls ats increase Toor stats. Its not fair if after years Sns slag maridos gonna be better than this. And also add somethin to this pet which gonna be more useful fo Warrior clas. Cus as you know 1nd.Rogue 2.Sorcerer 3.Warrior. warriors in AL this is how it going.
Also AA i hope u add better AA than Sns

Maridos
06-27-2015, 04:05 AM
Also add little more proc and gold on this pet. If u make it better ot means more profit for Stg. Cus i blieve hpw better pet that more ppl buy platinums to get one. So the key is with you just do it ty. :)

Ravager
06-27-2015, 04:59 AM
I think the stats are fine. The passive and AA seem standard and nothing to get hyped over. Can't tell how good the AA will be yet though. How about adding chance at 80% speed reduction on the passive attack and/or adding small chance at root on the AA. Considering its an earth-type pet. Otherwise, this pet will be overshadowed by the older and much stronger pets like Nekro / SNS.

Ravager
06-27-2015, 05:05 AM

Opens fissures in the ground that damage and burn enemies, and reduce enemy hit....

Grammar, my dear devs.

For everything else, people need to learn to actually try a pet before they start asking for it to be changed. Have we not learned anything from the past?

Its always hard to go by that because people buy it, hear that it sucks, sell for cheap and then it gets buffed or the other way around. Its good to, at least try, and prevent something bad before it gets into the hands of the consumers.

Gonnil
06-27-2015, 05:50 AM
Look good but i honestly do think you need to tweek the crit vlaue and add maybe some health . mana regen. After all this should be a slight upgrade to Nekro / Sns ?

gereomanchie
06-27-2015, 05:56 AM
make this pet upgradable like dark crystal upgrade into imbued for more special effects and make it better...

sapdcroi
06-27-2015, 06:22 AM
After maridos. Toor made for rouge. Gf

Dis59
06-27-2015, 06:28 AM
Arcane Abilities Same too?:uncomfortableness:

pactwjrbr
06-27-2015, 07:14 AM
yeaah the update is very nice !!! good job spacetime

Maridos
06-27-2015, 08:22 AM
After maridos. Toor made for rouge. Gf

Sts focus a lot pf Rogues.. maybe better remove Wars and Sorcerers?

Shackler
06-27-2015, 08:28 AM
Hey STG,

First off, I want to say thanks for the arcane pet! As usual, I just want to critique it a bit and offer some input so that it is worthwhile to obtain for players.

Since the pet has glacian's style of attacking, it will usually be very slow in attack and even miss a lot. So, I suggest this be fixed before releasing a similar pet. Otherwise, players will turn to more useful pets like Nekro/Singe (which have a truly multi-hitting attack that also stuns, debuffs, and does great damage).

Secondly, the debuffs do not seem to be all that useful for the most part. Most of the existing debuffs already cover: 15% hit, 15% armor. The only useful one I see out of those three are the crit. I would suggest increasing the strength of the debuffs or picking new type of debuff. The dodge debuff in the passive is unneeded and would not even be noticed as well. There really should be another look at this!

Overall, in the current state, Toor seems to be a arcane pet who's fate rests in the strength of the fissures. In the current form, other arcane pets like: Singe, Nekro, SNS, and Maridos do the job better. Of course, we have yet to see the damage of the fissures to be certain but STG should still look into these potential issues I have pointed out.

Thanks for the pet!

~Zeus

You forgot to mention the father of nekro. its still op on a pro's hands. When i focus on enemy's nekro shield and activate AA when nekro shield is down, its gg. :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beoperson
06-27-2015, 08:33 AM
40,15,15 and 15% dmg is mediocre or bad? and aa is bad? people will complain about anything lol

sapdcroi
06-27-2015, 09:46 AM
Yes. I quit al. Because they made eye gem, maridos for rouge. After they fix remove mage curse 2 time. Arcane shield mage remove curse make a pro mage cant kill a weak mage with curse. Then nilbog remove curse too. Pvp twink will bored if sts make many pet high hp. It like as vs 5 warrior.... my english is bad

Smashosaur
06-27-2015, 10:05 AM
do the burn in aa description means he will stun like slag ? If so I already see a good utility at twink gws since its all i do

Wazakesy
06-27-2015, 12:07 PM
i think reverse words r in fashion...root ks toor....nilbog is goblin....for ursoth...hmmm...htosru?

._.

Mesti
06-27-2015, 12:24 PM
More crit, n crit... seems like focus on rouge.. hmm.. Anyway good job sts [emoji19] [emoji16] [emoji106]

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

kittyloved
06-27-2015, 12:45 PM
Awsome cant wait for exansion

vawaid
06-27-2015, 06:54 PM
we need to do something with nekro's shield, how if toor's aa can reduce shield's damage absorption?

#bad idea, i guess

Woundedwarrior
06-27-2015, 08:57 PM
Is it too late to change the pets appearance? After all its just a re-colored slag. Over all, looks like a fun pet that has a chance of making it in the game but I honestly think more people would appreciate if it looked like a unique pet.

Maunyabastian
06-27-2015, 09:30 PM
Make this an all-class expansion, my suggested happiness bonus: 25 Primary Stat, 15 All Stat, 10-15% Damage, 100-150 Armor (since it is an earth-elemental pet = they should provide good defense), and 10 H/M Regeneration. 40 DEX, 15% DMG, 6% Crit is too OP for a maxed-out Rogue.

Quake: the damage of the fissures should be 125% of Toor's Damage, and the burn damage should be 50% of the fissures' damage and last 4 secs. Fissures will affect every surrounding unit. I also suggest 20% "slow" for 2 secs with its AA; remove the reducing enemy hit and crit, but the armor stays -15%. Not stackable.

Geo Force: damages 3 targets, steals 10-40 (based on level) enemies' Primary Stat that last 5 secs, and 25% chance to stun.
Stealing enemies' primary stat is not stackable, so that a 5-Toor team won't steal 50 DEX from a Rogue in PvP. Remove the % chance of reducing hit-dodge-crit.

What makes Toor and Gold Toor different should be, aside from the looks, the Geo Force.
Gold Toor should be able to damage 4 targets and 50% chance to stun. But I'm going to be fine if they make them having the same stat.

Ghostyfiend
06-28-2015, 04:08 AM
We already have a pet what burn mana, its awesome debuff for pvp but pet's stats really low for pvp games. Add to AA this debuff with mana burning.
Also its good if pet will has +mana amd hp passive regen.
-Redferrari

kickazzrogue
06-28-2015, 06:24 AM
Add 8 mana regen XD

Pfx (Aaptoz)
06-28-2015, 12:26 PM
Seems a lot new arcane pet don't have mama regen . Singe Maridos also don't have , and this new arc pet also not gonna with mama regen? I prefer lower stat n more mana regen.
And if it add it I'm sure your sale will be increased .

Tatman
06-28-2015, 03:52 PM
40 DEX, 15% DMG, 6% Crit is too OP for a maxed-out Rogue.

Stats are virtually the same as Nightshade. How many rogues, who prefer NS over Nekro or even Maridos, do you happen to know?

Erick Taveras
06-28-2015, 04:55 PM
cool :semi-twins:

Maunyabastian
06-28-2015, 07:31 PM
Stats are virtually the same as Nightshade. How many rogues, who prefer NS over Nekro or even Maridos, do you happen to know?

Don't you know people pick pets not only seeing their happiness bonus?

AgentMegan
06-29-2015, 04:05 PM
My new pet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

twoxc
06-29-2015, 04:35 PM
Gold toor is COLLECTIBLE but is also a forever lasting lootable from rengol crate. What reason does it have other then the look? Stats should be a bit better then regular toor even if it's just 5 more primary.

AgentMegan
06-29-2015, 04:41 PM
Yeah, I just wanted to say this game rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :welcoming:

Rara
06-29-2015, 05:45 PM
Nice arcane pet! :love_heart:

Donquixoth
06-29-2015, 08:52 PM
If they complain about pvp, just remove pvp zone. I'm confusing, it is pvp based mmo or pve based mmo. In pve all legendary-arcane pets still good to handle mobs and boss, but the complain always come from pvp zone. Or remove pet in pvp is good too.

bedmaster
06-29-2015, 10:45 PM
The stats are good but not that good... so nekro will still be #1 .-.

Adiac
06-29-2015, 11:21 PM
cool pet. Cant wait to see it in action

additions
07-05-2015, 05:07 AM
sts must review toor AA if its a new pet then it should make a difference,sts failing imo
-toor's chance to stunn not working and a very little view of design or effects on toors AA,
-add mana or hp regen

Kakashis
07-05-2015, 12:22 PM
I'll take sam/mari over this pet!

NBestgirl
07-11-2015, 04:07 PM
I have Nightshade, Abaddon and i didn't see big a difference from these pets, it is an arcane pet so we wait something more. Maybe the critical will be good to be more and the damage which do to be also more... In tidirin i use nightshade and toor and i feel that i prefer nightshade! Also you can thinking to add some hp or a buff. It is up to you what is better to do just we give our proposals what you can add to make this pet better as arcane pet and us, which have it, more happy :D

Sanbor
07-16-2015, 04:19 AM
Toor is good pet

Farminer's
07-16-2015, 11:20 AM
I recently got Toor and have been testing him out. I personally really like this pet but I have seen a few flaws. For instance the Arcane Ability should have another effect such as- when you spawn the fissures the damages in the are will be applied a DoT and while they stay in the Area of effect of the Fissures the DoT is reapplied until the fissures go away and the DoT is applied for 5secs and every time the enemy runs back over the debuffs are reapplied for 5seconds. The passive would be wonderful with a chance to stun like breeze. Currently singe is still stronger then Toor. Also in PvP u can see the fissures underground sinking is this a bug or no?

Ellssa
07-16-2015, 02:13 PM
I recently got Toor and have been testing him out. I personally really like this pet but I have seen a few flaws. For instance the Arcane Ability should have another effect such as- when you spawn the fissures the damages in the are will be applied a DoT and while they stay in the Area of effect of the Fissures the DoT is reapplied until the fissures go away and the DoT is applied for 5secs and every time the enemy runs back over the debuffs are reapplied for 5seconds. The passive would be wonderful with a chance to stun like breeze. Currently singe is still stronger then Toor. Also in PvP u can see the fissures underground sinking is this a bug or no?

I also got toor and I leveled him up to 46, and I noticed that toor is mostly like the singe before he was buffed. Also he's AA only applies to the first target it hits, and does not damage and burns other enemies that steps on the fire.

What I think about toor is that his AA(passive is pretty good) should be improved with more burnt dmg or stuns/panics which would make him more of worthy "arcane" pet.

Farminer's
07-16-2015, 02:14 PM
I also got toor and I leveled him up to 46, and I noticed that toor is mostly like the singe before he was buffed. Also he's AA only applies to the first target it hits, and does not damage and burns other enemies that steps on the fire.

What I think about toor is that his AA(passive is pretty good) should be improved with more burnt dmg or stuns/panics which would make him more of worthy "arcane" pet.
He needs some sort of stun in the making.

Tyshaud Brooks
07-17-2015, 01:25 AM
Nice I can't wait !!