PDA

View Full Version : Can I have help!!!

Batwingz
06-26-2015, 11:40 PM
Hello Arcane Legends Forumers
Sunday is my Birthday(June 29) and in fairly new to arcane legends. Wish me a happy birthday!:)
For anyone i would only like one present lol a Samael. He is the pet I dream off since I started AL, hope someone can make my dream come ttue.
I can post the present on Youtube to show your kindness. :) If you give me the pet. And with your permission.
Thank you all hope you can wish me a good day!!

Pm me for my IGN.
P.s: pls make my dream come true!!!!

Twinisland
06-27-2015, 03:53 AM
Happy bday but asking for a free San is a lil too much lol and what do u need help with as your title says that

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk

mesalin
06-27-2015, 04:32 AM
Lol this is like begging? Hahahaha happy bday and hope u get Sam lmao

Dimitrian
06-27-2015, 04:36 AM
1.happy birthday
2.wow wow wow...samael? You know it is an arcane pet. I think you are asking too much...i had my b-day 2 weeks ago and all i recieved was an ankh kit and 40k gold...
3.by seeing the title of this thread i thought you need help for some dungeon lmao...might be a better and more useful gift...(if you have samael and crappy gear,then you have it for no reason)

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Kumsaati
06-27-2015, 04:54 AM
1.happy birthday
2.wow wow wow...samael? You know it is an arcane pet. I think you are asking too much...i had my b-day 2 weeks ago and all i recieved was an ankh kit and 40k gold...
3.by seeing the title of this thread i thought you need help for some dungeon lmao...might be a better and more useful gift...(if you have samael and crappy gear,then you have it for no reason)

Mine was 18day ago and nobody give me anything ;( ur lucky u got something

GT-I9500 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Dimitrian
06-27-2015, 05:01 AM
Mine was 18day ago and nobody give me anything ;( ur lucky u got something

GT-I9500 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
Lol my brother brought me the ankh kit,the rest 40k gold i got from 20 friends 2k gold lmao

JohnnyHardcore
06-27-2015, 06:29 AM
Hello Arcane Legends Forumers
Sunday is my Birthday(June 29) and in fairly new to arcane legends. Wish me a happy birthday!:)
For anyone i would only like one present lol a Samael. He is the pet I dream off since I started AL, hope someone can make my dream come ttue.
I can post the present on Youtube to show your kindness. :) If you give me the pet. And with your permission.
Thank you all hope you can wish me a good day!!

Pm me for my IGN.
P.s: pls make my dream come true!!!!

Know what I.get for my birthday? Broken dreams, a year older, and a hard shot of nobody actually cares.

By the way..

HAAAPPY BURRDAAAYY!

xnorwayx
06-27-2015, 12:16 PM
Pm hellobeatchez. I will give u sam. For only 2m. Happy birthday :D

Schnitzel
06-27-2015, 12:29 PM
Know what I get for my birthday? Broken dreams, a year older, and a hard shot of nobody actually cares.

hey! I got the same present for my bday :D

to main topic,
happy birthday