PDA

View Full Version : Ctf rules

bedmaster
06-27-2015, 07:50 AM
Many ppl from my twink guild play ctf just to vs in rooms, free flag and spawn killing undergeared players. Yesterday when the score was 4:4, theyr done vsing, undergeareds left, i told them try to finish the room the way ctf is played but they said how lol they dont know how to actually play ctf. I suggest sts to make extra message when players join ctf, instead of just the match will start after blablabla... maybe write "try to capture enemies' flag and protect ur flag" or something like that... flagging n spawning will still go on but maybe now guilds will use this way to war. Thoughts?

Aserockon
06-27-2015, 07:59 AM
Nowadays all people know is CTF is a place for kill farming, spawn farming, Free Flagging and VSing

Doobiez
06-27-2015, 08:37 AM
Lol it doesent take someone too tell you how play ctf when the description is already the title of the game CAPTURE THE FLAG but I guess some newbies still need help

Ssneakykills
06-27-2015, 08:48 AM
Poco would be 10x better if people played ctf and didn't care about teams ( within reason ofc ) but nobody seems to play fair anyway

Maunyabastian
06-27-2015, 09:38 AM
W/L ratio is better than K/D ratio since it is CTF - winning is the matter, not how many kills you gained.

RESET!

Aserockon
06-27-2015, 03:18 PM
STS should do Win/Loose ratio for CTF and Kills/Death ratio for TDM

epicrrr
06-27-2015, 11:37 PM
The problem with too much people dictating on a how a system is "suppose" to work. Its not perfect but the majority of people who does not whine about PVP are those who actually plays them.

FLAG CLASH OR TRUE CTF (whatever you call it).

abajaosk
06-28-2015, 09:41 PM
Lol thats old CTF rules, now the rules is guild vs guild, if another guild pick our flag, who cares? The only one important "kill or be killed"

kinzmet
06-29-2015, 02:31 PM
Two and a half years ago I pvp in CTF as a mage, I tried hard to win the flag. I even experiment on builds, but every after succesfull CTF game where we won the flag the people even in my own team calls me noob for finishing the game with flag. It had no difference from how is it before than today, people value kdr more than winning with flags.

The "True CTF" was just when the pvp is introduced where pets are not allowed in the room, there we worked together to successfully block enemy warriors from finishing the flag and the enemies try to block our team from finishing the flag too. Thus a true capture the flag game.

Xdumbx
08-02-2015, 10:39 PM
People do not realy run flags lol. They just use the CTF rooms for guild wars, and clashing, and vsing.