PDA

View Full Version : Yay, cs crashed.

Imobster
06-27-2015, 10:32 AM
Well, we knew this would happen some day ._. Now I don't feel so special opening crates.

Wazakesy
06-27-2015, 10:49 AM
Yup, it sucks when youve been opening crates for 1.5years and more when the red stuff's values are nothin more but of building blocks, or perhaps bricks than blocks. Now i feel the F2P wheels are > than P2W wheels

(spinning wheels ofc)

Spell
06-27-2015, 11:54 AM
Everyone wished to loot more in locked.....now its happening and everyone is regretting it. Make up your minds people!

>>> every action has an equal or greater REACTION! <<<

Why is it so bad that everyone can reach the goals of an arcane item now? Oh yea cuz now those arcanes are bum cheap so u cant make huge profits.oh well enjoy the game.

Mouly
06-27-2015, 12:14 PM
The value of three Maridos today equals the value of a fossil just like it used to a month ago. Most arcanes have lost proportional value to the other arcanes which means you still get as much as you used to, the only thing that is happening is that gold is gaining value. Today you get more arcane per million than ever before, isn't that wonderful?

Mesti
06-27-2015, 12:31 PM
In my opinion, yes, arcane cheap now and may be even cheaper? Right now we can see so many people with arcane gear n pet. It feels not using an arcane more like to legendary item. Miss the old time where arcane is really like arcane rarity. Anyway have a nice day all [emoji16] [emoji111]

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

PhoenixPrime
06-27-2015, 12:49 PM
All the Arcane items are dropping in price proportionally, except for the arcane ring it seems. That was the only item I actually wanted, and i still can't afford it, heh heh.

But still overall I'm happy, got some good gear for my characters out of Popalooza this time around. Now my wallet can rest until the tokens come along, 8^).

Titanium
06-27-2015, 01:48 PM
OP, I feel you !

- Sucks to be poor 2 years and now " boom " you got arcanes and all people you know have same stuff like you.

- Sucks that people are not "jelly"

- Sucks that you are not noticeable in towns

- Sucks that you didn't open crates and get a shard/fossil 1 year ago

- Sucks that others got SnS before you

Don't let the door hit you on the way out though !

ClumsyCactus
06-27-2015, 02:18 PM
Everyone wished to loot more in locked.....now its happening and everyone is regretting it. Make up your minds people!

Why is it so bad that everyone can reach the goals of an arcane item now? Oh yea cuz now those arcanes are bum cheap so u cant make huge profits.oh well enjoy the game.

This is what people have so hard to understand, it is like this in real life, everything we do cause an reaction, and it is even more clearly so in the game.

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. sts updates something, a Items value changes somewhere, or someone stops farming a certain Map, or something.

People have so hard to understand that the update they want that would benefit them at the moment may EITHER benefit everyone so much so that people regret it, because suddenly everyone has it as good as you, or it could change so that it gets worse for everyone Else but you.

Ebezaanec
06-27-2015, 02:20 PM
The market is oversaturated with mythics and arcanes. Right now, there is no sensible way in removing some of this supply from game (who would liquidate an arcane?). An easy solution to preserve the value is to implement a salvage system in which players would need to destroy valuable legendaries/mythics/arcanes for crafting materials. It would create constant demand for these items.

The underlying problem is the the skewed perception of rarities. Legendaries are a joke in AL. In PL, the top legendary set still fetches about the price (2m-ish) and that was about 2 years ago! It wasn't always this bad. In S1/S2, there were no mythics/arcanes, so legendaries retained their status. But the introduction of locked crates and worthless 'crate pinks' have severely ruined the image of a legendary.

It's almost like STG went overboard and decided to cash in on the giddy feeling people got when they saw the pink text after killing an Elite boss.

AL has: Common, Rare, Epic, Legendary, Mythic, and Arcane. Right now the game is stuck with legendary, mythic, and arcane. People have abandoned legendaries for mythics, making mythics the new legendary.

In before AL gets a new 'arcane' rarity.

Serancha
06-27-2015, 02:35 PM
I just fail to see STS's logic behind crashing the market. Supplying everyone with arcanes is not going to fix the rapid decline of player interest in the game. All they are doing is accelerating the end-game rate.

This means people no longer need to take time to level, they rapidly acquire the best gear in the game, and they can get all their ap's in under 3 months (except the flags which nobody in their right mind would bother with - seriously you remove levelling because it's boring, but leave that which is 10,000x worse?), and then...guess what? They quit the game and move on to one where they can't finish everything within 3 months and the constant list of things still to accomplish keeps their interest.

Arcane Legends is no longer a game that provides proper goals to work towards over a long period of time. They are now aiming towards instant gratification, which can only decrease the lifespan of the game.

Imobster
06-27-2015, 02:35 PM
I used to cry when I looted an arcane , I've looted six and I'm actually upset because why does it matter having something someone else has? It killed the joy of being able to loot it

Ladysophie
06-27-2015, 03:05 PM
The goals will be others in a few weeks. The current "top" arcanes and mythics will be swapped for others.

Twinisland
06-27-2015, 03:13 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/27/b6857cd7d6428e7e4340ec6e4d7707d2.jpg
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/27/4f04ccb5a5e132e3d7baa05e1460dd3a.jpg
Never thought I'll see the day Sam 2-3mil nekro 18mil

Starkinea
06-27-2015, 03:18 PM
All i can think of that probably minimum requirement for expansion maps will be Arcane pet... Otherwise i see no logic of flooding the market with Arcanes

Sent from my MX4 using Tapatalk

Visiting
06-27-2015, 03:20 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/27/b6857cd7d6428e7e4340ec6e4d7707d2.jpg
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/27/4f04ccb5a5e132e3d7baa05e1460dd3a.jpg
Never thought I'll see the day Sam 2-3mil nekro 18mil
Nekro was 15m at one time! Pre-buff of course..

Twinisland
06-27-2015, 03:24 PM
When was this? Thought nekro was for high amounts before market crashed (30mil plus)

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk

Ebezaanec
06-27-2015, 03:35 PM
When was this? Thought nekro was for high amounts before market crashed (30mil plus)

Nekro wasn't always the powerful pet it is now.

Twinisland
06-27-2015, 03:40 PM
Nekro wasn't always the powerful pet it is now.
Yea ik I remember how the pet was upon release but after the buff the price skyrocketed to around 90mil

Visiting
06-27-2015, 03:45 PM

It went for around 90m when it first came out, and then there was a market crash and it went down to about 30m, and at a certain point, people more or less gave up on it and it went down to 15-20m and then BOOMBAM(!) OP buff!

Twinisland
06-27-2015, 03:49 PM
It went for around 90m when it first came out, and then there was a market crash and it went down to about 30m, and at a certain point, people more or less gave up on it and it went down to 15-20m and then BOOMBAM(!) OP buff!
Well the for info never payed attention to price nor cared when it first released, required fossil and was only available in locks back then so many people where not instrasted till the buff came and many people posted complains about the pet asking for nerf.

Titanium
06-27-2015, 04:10 PM
Let me be the devil's advocate and remember how was 1years when 30% of Arlor was full of plat farmers. Remember those prices? SnS 130M, Arcane Ring 140m , Fossil 80m , Samael 35-40m. That group of people who were dictating the prices . Many of them merchers , that's why wasn't a market crash when we all needed it. Because they had resources to buy a huge amount of arcanes and dictate the price. Without plat farming back then arcane shard would never hit 50m .

Twinisland
06-27-2015, 04:52 PM
Let me be the devil's advocate and remember how was 1years when 30% of Arlor was full of plat farmers. Remember those prices? SnS 130M, Arcane Ring 140m , Fossil 80m , Samael 35-40m. That group of people who were dictating the prices . Many of them merchers , that's why wasn't a market crash when we all needed it. Because they had resources to buy a huge amount of arcanes and dictate the price. Without plat farming back then arcane shard would never hit 50m .
I once said that plat farmers kept to economy alive on this game but people kept telling me they messed up the economy but look where we all are now locks cost 3k buying full lv 26/31 mythic gear is cheaper now and arcane pets are cheap. I doubt anything will change when new expansion releases.

ilhanna
06-27-2015, 05:23 PM
If this week is a taste of what expansion will shape up to be, with plat players exultantly announcing their loot (even with the grumble in this thread) and those without plat congratulating them while slaving away in arena or what-have-you wondering how even with the plummeting price they will get these coveted items the plat buyers are looting left, right and center... Well, it's not a game I want to play.

Wutzgood
06-27-2015, 05:27 PM
Besides the pets all the mythic and arcane items will be outdated with the new expansion. Does it really matter if the market is flooded with them? There will be new gear to work for in the next expansion anyway that will be better.

As a collector I'm happy. It makes it easier to buy the missing gear for my collection.

Jazzi
06-27-2015, 05:52 PM
I am not sure what the problem is. I for one know a lot of people who are very happy about the current prices.

Ladysophie
06-27-2015, 06:41 PM
If arcane pets are expensive players that don't buy plat complain.
If arcane pets are cheap players that don't buy plat complain.
There is something wrong somewhere or maybe people just enjoy complaining. XD

Ravager
06-27-2015, 08:05 PM
Many people in the game are getting the items they want and playing the game the way they've been wanting to play. People who have been saving money have more value. People who take the risk of saving an item to merch are at a loss. Don't be fooled by smaller numbers. I don't mind it.

Tatman
06-27-2015, 09:27 PM
If arcane pets are expensive players that don't buy plat complain.
If arcane pets are cheap players that don't buy plat complain.
There is something wrong somewhere or maybe people just enjoy complaining. XD
There aren't many things most economists agree on. One of them, however, is that both high inflation and deflation are bad.

Dashie
06-27-2015, 09:52 PM
So people are investing these eggs for expansion ? To sell in expansion with high price ?

archerdrake
06-27-2015, 10:09 PM
funny people ask for more valuable item to be looted on locks...
i remember those early post about why the havent looted a good thing in 1.5k locks
and now crying coz it drop more than the could imagine hahaha

bedmaster
06-27-2015, 11:17 PM
I think its cool, them top geareds has been farming us mid geared farmers at the beginning of the season and now at least we get a chance to kill them back before the expansion hits and they be farming us again with the new best gears.

Arachnophobik
06-27-2015, 11:49 PM
Here i am.. Sitting cuz i still cant buy anything. Yaaay.

Ardbeg
06-28-2015, 12:11 AM
If this week is a taste of what expansion will shape up to be, with plat players exultantly announcing their loot (even with the grumble in this thread) and those without plat congratulating them while slaving away in arena or what-have-you wondering how even with the plummeting price they will get these coveted items the plat buyers are looting left, right and center... Well, it's not a game I want to play.

we don' t know how this plays out yet. with good new farmable gear/crafting components/jewels next cap, the lowered base price for arcanes could in fact help farmers get what they want fast too. at least it levels the field for pvp-players a bit and could give the farmed components for the new myth gear a higher value then crate popped items. which is a good thing.
so far egg hoarders are punished (hoarding isn't a good strategy in this game, that is not a new thing), at the same time gold has more value now. all we need now are valuable things to farm.

carmine_blade
06-28-2015, 12:29 AM
Let's all remember there are new mythic and arcane items coming in expansion- these soon-to-be-outdated mythics and arcanes were gonna crash in price sooner or later.

For those worried that everything is too easy and there's nothing to work towards: expansion. Plenty of new gear and pets to farm there, even with auto-lvling.

For those caught out by the crash and concerned about losing money: that's the risk you take when merching or popping locks. Simple. No-one complains about doubling their gold on an astute investment or getting an arcane after 3 crates, so please, be reasonable here. It cuts both ways.

As others have mentioned, prices are (largely) proportionally the same. As others have also mentioned, previous stupidly high prices were only maintained by plat farmers. So we are overdue a market correction and I think this may finally be it. I welcome it.

Overweightank
06-28-2015, 12:56 AM
Amazing prices, Amazing Stuff, Super Limited... Bad Timing...

# RIP Farming / Merching. GG Savers and Poppers.

- Money Doesn't Sleep -

epicrrr
06-28-2015, 01:14 AM
For most people after 1 - 2 years of playing, its a first for them owning ARCANE rarity pet/items. So I guess this bring more good than the bad, all the whiners I see are those lowballer merchant! :banana:

Dashie
06-28-2015, 02:03 AM

You are not alone. I'm too lol... we are on same boat

Gladius
06-28-2015, 02:21 AM

not to be rude but if you are trying to quote newton, it's "every action has equal and opposite reaction" not greater though I'm not sure whether it'll be "and" or "or"

ClumsyCactus
06-28-2015, 02:53 AM

Ikr, I'm in the same boat lol

Wazakesy
06-28-2015, 03:48 AM

its value is 11.5+ as of this post......fossil is down to 10m

nelson131
06-28-2015, 08:28 AM
hoarding not good? bro i hoarded syri eye and para gem. and now i have a maridos. #goalscompleted. its just stupid to hoard items that can still be dropped or acquired. u always make a profit on stuff thats discontinued and are very good.

Vibrancy
06-28-2015, 11:52 AM
Not to be that guy but I think its"an equal or opposite". So yes or... Doesnt take long yo google such stuff :/

<didn't need to Google.
Formally stated, Newton's third law is: For every action, there is an equal AND opposite reaction.
Next time use google. :P

Wildy
06-28-2015, 01:30 PM
was hoping for someone to pick on it....

*has gleefully derailed thread*

Whooop, Le Science Nerd has failed!

xcainnblecterx
06-28-2015, 01:47 PM
Actually glad with the crash, just sad its the end of the season since there's can't be much farmed.

Sariita
06-28-2015, 02:18 PM
Ikr, I'm in the same boat lol
Yayy Poor people powah :')

Dalmony
06-28-2015, 03:46 PM
Not to be that guy but I think its"an equal or opposite". So yes or... Doesnt take long yo google such stuff :/

<didn't need to Google.

It's equal and opposite ;)

Nah but seriously, I think that it's a good thing for everyone who has saved a bit of gold over the past expansion but never gotten all the way up to the tens of millions required to buy anything is finally able to get an Arcane egg. Newer items will come and replace those but at least a larger number of people will now start the new season with a decent pet to boost stats and their chances again the new maps :)

Afterwards time will only tell what the prices of new items will look like.... I too am pretty much expecting a new rarity of item to come out... though I don't know what they would call it lol XD

Aserockon
06-28-2015, 06:35 PM
Still just sitting here not even able to afford a grimm egg :)

Overweightank
06-28-2015, 11:57 PM
Why did this go thread go from market crash to newton's laws?! :d

zauilet
06-29-2015, 02:29 AM
Lol this is so much insane!!
Everything crashed except locks!
I can see them climbing nd climbing!!
Im so happy tht i took risk nd jst a day before plat sale on locks i buyed 50 locks for 100k and now I can have 300k for ATM as locks r 6k each
:D

intizamfamily888
06-29-2015, 05:05 AM
It's equal and opposite ;)

Nah but seriously, I think that it's a good thing for everyone who has saved a bit of gold over the past expansion but never gotten all the way up to the tens of millions required to buy anything is finally able to get an Arcane egg. Newer items will come and replace those but at least a larger number of people will now start the new season with a decent pet to boost stats and their chances again the new maps :)

Afterwards time will only tell what the prices of new items will look like.... I too am pretty much expecting a new rarity of item to come out... though I don't know what they would call it lol XD
Am i the only one who noticed a new rarity called "Arcane,Gold" in the test server?

Wazakesy
06-29-2015, 05:23 AM
Am i the only one who noticed a new rarity called "Arcane,Gold" in the test server?

gold is the new rarity.....arcane haz been here for ages

intizamfamily888
06-29-2015, 05:56 AM
gold is the new rarity.....arcane haz been here for ages
The rarity is called 'Arcane, Gold'. Its rarer than nomal Arcanes

elitwarrio
06-29-2015, 08:06 AM
Didnt read all comments but atm seems like to be when lev cap was 21 at least for me, when 1m was already good profit. Now sts need to think about pvp coz ppl will not have goal to reach and will be bored fast imho. sorry for bad english lol.

ilhanna
06-29-2015, 08:39 AM
And then he said "let there be light". The valar then saw for themselves what they had made of middle earth.

Lockeds are created by Melkor to create strife among the Firstborn.

BottleNexz
07-02-2015, 03:42 AM
I used to cry when I looted an arcane , I've looted six and I'm actually upset because why does it matter having something someone else has? It killed the joy of being able to loot it
hahaha tough.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

BottleNexz
07-02-2015, 04:06 AM
Formally stated, Newton's third law is: For every action, there is an equal AND opposite reaction.
Next time use google. [emoji14]
lol get rekt

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Alwarez
07-02-2015, 07:46 AM
I dont see any problem in cs crash. A lot of decent elite farmers are finally able to purchase gear which had been best for 1 year. With new expansion, there are new stuff to farm. Let the older things go

Imobster
07-03-2015, 09:59 PM
I dont see any problem in cs crash. A lot of decent elite farmers are finally able to purchase gear which had been best for 1 year. With new expansion, there are new stuff to farm. Let the older things go

New gear is 3m-5m , crash affects new things too.

Alwarez
07-05-2015, 08:39 AM
It`s because current "new" things are outclassed by old