PDA

View Full Version : PvP Tokens ? pvp titles?

illidan
06-27-2015, 12:56 PM
hey guyz !
u kno ,I think AL is pointed 90% on PvE ,yep maybe its good cuz pve can do everyone,pvp is bit harder . But I think there should be evolved both sides and players should have more choices

so I wanna talk about idea of "tokens" from pvp !
u kno it would be nice to see some token vandor for pvp tokens ,tokens could be got from quest (for example kill 10players) or from whole killng
yea,maybe u say now "pff,some useless items from vandor again ,some potions,pets with stats which cant be used on lvl 41 or items of rubish walue" ...NO! thats not point of what im talkin about . I mean some kind of probably vanity ,pvp equipment ,banners or pvp pet (yea,I kno there r pvp banners from lb alrdy,but I mean some kind of banners like r in events )

.....aaaaand!
what about titles? By my opinion there r not many of then in AL ...I play / played more mmorpg but in every was plenty of pvp titles and I think we miss them in AL .
it also says something about player ,u kno when u see player with 1k kills and 9k kills its not the same even both r only gladiator . my idea?
make more achievements OR just give achievement item (something like Deaths hand title was) INTO PVP TOKENS VANDOR

ufff,I believe it took long time and patience to read to end :) Thx everyone for reading! and if u like my idea give "thanks" to this threat to make me know how many of u like it :)

Ebezaanec
06-27-2015, 01:04 PM
PvP tokens would be undermined by mass kill-farming.

Some people waste hours farming multiple accounts for a banner on their back, so imagine what more would do for these tokens.

illidan
06-27-2015, 01:12 PM

Some people waste hours farming multiple accounts for a banner on their back, so imagine what more would do for these tokens.

there would be vanities,banners ,maybe some pvp gear - but if someone farm hours in pvp , I dont think he need this kind of gear
or as well there wont be any gear or pets,maybe it would be better

Ssneakykills
06-27-2015, 04:52 PM

Maybe a limit to the tokens per day would help

mmaachilles211
06-27-2015, 05:18 PM
I dunno man it sounds cool in theory and even though arcane pets and everything else is more affordable than ever, I still see this posing a huge problem for undergeared players who can't afford everything they need to be a good pvp'r. At every level you pvp at there are the gpop players and then there are the players that have everything that just run the table on everyone else. Blocking is bad enough and with people use lag switches ie resetting there routers, it would get really ugly if kills meant something other than a sense of pride.

I honestly think there would have to be huge controls implemented if this were to happen otherwise any semblance of fair fIghts would simply disappear.

Ravager
06-27-2015, 09:57 PM
hey guyz !
u kno ,I think AL is pointed 90% on PvE ,yep maybe its good cuz pve can do everyone,pvp is bit harder . But I think there should be evolved both sides and players should have more choices

so I wanna talk about idea of "tokens" from pvp !
u kno it would be nice to see some token vandor for pvp tokens ,tokens could be got from quest (for example kill 10players) or from whole killng
yea,maybe u say now "pff,some useless items from vandor again ,some potions,pets with stats which cant be used on lvl 41 or items of rubish walue" ...NO! thats not point of what im talkin about . I mean some kind of probably vanity ,pvp equipment ,banners or pvp pet (yea,I kno there r pvp banners from lb alrdy,but I mean some kind of banners like r in events )

.....aaaaand!
what about titles? By my opinion there r not many of then in AL ...I play / played more mmorpg but in every was plenty of pvp titles and I think we miss them in AL .
it also says something about player ,u kno when u see player with 1k kills and 9k kills its not the same even both r only gladiator . my idea?
make more achievements OR just give achievement item (something like Deaths hand title was) INTO PVP TOKENS VANDOR

ufff,I believe it took long time and patience to read to end :) Thx everyone for reading! and if u like my idea give "thanks" to this threat to make me know how many of u like it :)

I tried to suggest pvp tokens for the team that wins ctf about a year ago. Accumulate a large amount of tokens for vanity.