PDA

View Full Version : a notification via IOS to allow the user to know when his cs action has sold

Kozmozis
06-27-2015, 10:30 PM
When'll fellow pocket legend der-ers I'm just throwing the idea of a pop up notification allowing the player to know when his/her cs auction has been sold. Save me a lot of time nervously checking the cs and find out that the item you have been trying to sell for 1 week hasn't sold yet. What do you guys think?

Bazinga!
06-28-2015, 01:17 AM
Its a good idea, but I'm pretty sure this requires an update as well, which they won't do.

Waug
06-28-2015, 02:38 AM
Idea like this, particularly exact this Idea has been suggested many times before.... u cant expect it to be happen after the declaration of no update.

whoa so much improvement in my English, may anybody find any grammatical error in the above sentence other than dots.

Groaning
06-28-2015, 11:29 AM
Idea like this, particularly exact this Idea has been suggested many times before.... u cant expect it to be happen after the declaration of no update.

whoa so much improvement in my English, may anybody find any grammatical error in the above sentence other than dots.

The "i" in idea doesn't need to be capitalized yw

Giazagilur
06-28-2015, 12:17 PM

This exact idea has been suggested many times before.

Otherwise your English is flawless :)

Waug
06-28-2015, 12:27 PM
good catches specially the last one

AL Tvvin
06-28-2015, 03:20 PM
When'll fellow pocket legend der-ers I'm just throwing the idea of a pop up notification allowing the player to know when his/her cs auction has been sold. Save me a lot of time nervously checking the cs and find out that the item you have been trying to sell for 1 week hasn't sold yet. What do you guys think?
Yes yes yes +1000