PDA

View Full Version : From Lucilulu: My apologies

Lucilulu
04-20-2011, 05:03 PM
As many of u know I recently went on a rant about PL and after giving away all my equipment and gold, I abruptly quit the game. Since then, after some time away and after spending some time out of the country in Honduras doing some relieve work, I was reminded of the truly important things in life. First, I would like to offer my apologies to all the PL community and staff. I was reminded that there are much more important things to get worked up about than a few guys not responding how u would like from some online game company. It was childish and quite immature of me to take such action as I did. I do appreciate all of you who showed support and well wishes. I have tried over the last year to conduct myself, while playing PL, in an honorable and ethical way and have asked others to do the same. The way I acted did not live up to that and for that I apologize. Also, there are several kids who I have helped out and have become friends in the the PL realm (with buying plat and other things over the year) that i was informed may have went on a rather long swearing rampage after hearing of my quitting (causing their subsequent 7 day ban) You know who you are and you know that this is not how we should conduct ourselves. I was wrong and so were you. We all need to stand up and take ownership. I will be playing under a different name, all equipment is given away (did give away over 7mil gold as well) so I guess that is a good lesson for me. It might be fun to start over, we shall see. I guess we live and we learn.

Lucilulu (soon to be ?) - 56
Dopeysurdaddy
Lucilu - 55
Dopeydaddy - 55
Dopeymamma
And 7 other former names

Major
04-20-2011, 05:06 PM
Good to here you have come around. Pick up where ya left off, start over and rebuild, it will all work out in the end.

Lucilulu
04-21-2011, 06:34 AM
Thanks for the kind words

utaca
04-21-2011, 06:47 AM
Let me know if I can do anything for you utaca.

Thanks

cynic
04-21-2011, 06:55 AM
Ill will help u if i can!
I to was angry, but im glad i didnt give away my stuff.
I understand that all the changes were a bit to much even for me to handle.
But this game is fun.
Good u said sorry ;)

Lucilulu
04-21-2011, 05:05 PM
Hopefully this can be a lesson not to lose ur cool and over react, but this was not about the update. No worries I'll be back and rebuilding is actually going to put some fun back into the game. But hey, I still have my 4000 plat :), and as u all know I ain't afraid to reload. I'm pretty sure I've got everyone beat in the plat buying game (don't know if I should be proud of that tho ;). Anyway if u see someone runnin the maps with full elixirs at all times, good chance that's the new me.

luciives

Zeus
04-21-2011, 05:07 PM
Hopefully this can be a lesson not to lose ur cool and over react, but this was not about the update. No worries I'll be back and rebuilding is actually going to put some fun back into the game. But hey, I still have my 4000 plat :), and as u all know I ain't afraid to reload. I'm pretty sure I've got everyone beat in the plat buying game (don't know if I should be proud of that tho ;). Anyway if u see someone runnin the maps with full elixirs at all times, good chance that's the new me.

luciives

Probably not thelonearcher :). Him and you must be really close in plat purchases :p.

Barbamitsos
04-21-2011, 05:09 PM
Luci ur very friendly and good why would people h8 u :/????

-at least t me-

KingFu
04-21-2011, 05:10 PM
Welcome back. I am happy to see an apology rather than just coming back and saying "Devs kinda fixed it....I am bored...I'll play...", like some others have done:) Again, welcome back, and if there is anything you need I may be able to help with, don't hesitate to ask!

Ladylove
04-21-2011, 05:12 PM
Good to see you're back :) I appreciate the things you gave me and I'd be glad to throw some gold your way to help you get started.

Apostar
04-21-2011, 05:15 PM
Welcome back; and thanks for the apology. Hope to play with you in the game

Lucilulu
04-21-2011, 05:15 PM
I don't know about lone but and I don't know if I I should be proud or ashamed to admit it but I've bought over 150k plat for myself and over 50k for others. I have no idea if that's a lot more than most or not?

Zeus
04-21-2011, 05:18 PM
I don't know about lone but and I don't know if I I should be proud or ashamed to admit it but I've bought over 150k plat for myself and over 50k for others. I have no idea if that's a lot more than most or not?

Yea Nvm... You beat him by 100k. Lmao. Yeah, I think you are the most valued customer in PL history ;). If you need help getting gold started, check out my contest in general discussion! It's a fun Musical Chairs contest.

KingFu
04-21-2011, 05:18 PM

Don't be ashamed, learn from it and move on. Just know you did the right thing by apologizing, and had the balls to do it in front of everyone. I respect you for it:)

150K plat is a lot in my eyes. I have bought, I think, around 5-6K plat myself. I am amazed you bought so much for others, that sounds very generous. I think you have bought more than most (I think I have as well, lol):D

Slush
04-21-2011, 05:21 PM
Yea, in my whole time playing I've only bought 490 plat, which is around 91 New Zealand dollars. Anyways welcome back, everybody gets angry at this game sometimes haha.

Yvonnel
04-21-2011, 05:24 PM
Welcome back. I never had the pleasure before. Always looking for friendly, fun people to play with though.

Elf-Orc-Naga
04-21-2011, 05:24 PM
Lucilu omg what happened? Dont know if you remeber me but ive had run with you. Just sad that im seeing posts like this. Anyway nice to hear youre rebuilding! Let me know who you are because im completing quest in alien so if its ok for you, you can join me :) cya tk care!

Punktate
04-21-2011, 05:25 PM
I like turtles

oh and welcome back

Lucilulu
04-21-2011, 05:43 PM
Good to see you're back :) I appreciate the things you gave me and I'd be glad to throw some gold your way to help you get started.

Thanks for the kind gesture, but I'll be just fine. It will be fun to get going again without all the equipment and gold. The funny thing is one of the kids I bought plat for went on a rampage hearing that I was quitting (that's not the funny part) he was banned for seven days. Because I had logged in using his pas code and ID on my iPad my device was disabled as well. So I never was able to delete my character before I left for Honduras. So even tho I gave my stuff away I still have my 56. I guess someone was looking out for me. Anyway, all of u who received some gifts from me, enjoy it have fun with it you owe me nothing. That is why I don't want to give my new game name I feel like some will feel obligated to help me out, that is not the case whatsoever. I'm a big boy and will be just fine. But thanks for the gesture!

Lucilulu
04-21-2011, 05:48 PM
Also it's crazy how money in the real world will buy tons of gold in pocket legends ;)

LADYHADASSA
04-21-2011, 05:53 PM
Glad to see you and have you back, your message is commendable :) DO NOT be a STRANGER please. Ttys

Lucilulu
04-21-2011, 08:25 PM
I guess it's ok to let u all know Ive decided to play my 56 under the new name
Scndchanzes - lvl 56 Mage. Haven't decided on names for rest of characters yet.

Scndchanzes - 56 Mage

Ladylove
04-21-2011, 08:27 PM
I guess it's ok to let u all know Ive decided to play my 56 under the new name
Scndchanzes - lvl 56 Mage. Haven't decided on names for rest of characters yet.

Scndchanzes - 56 Mage

I want to name a character!!!!!!! -gets out thesaurus-

Lucilulu
04-21-2011, 08:47 PM
I want to name a character!!!!!!! -gets out thesaurus-

Sure give me some names. Lucilulu was named after my bulldog and dopey (which I used in a lot of my other chars in some form or another, "dopeysurdaddy", dopeydaddy, dopeysday and so on) is my boxers name. so I'm open to suggestions. I was thinking about using some of my cars names (yes my wife has named all of my cars in my collection) but I'm not to creative, and that just sounded real stupid after reading it out loud.

Sharisiggies
04-21-2011, 08:52 PM
I'll help you too... :D

Rusalio
04-21-2011, 08:53 PM
Nice level headed post luci! Wb.....:)

Ladylove
04-21-2011, 08:57 PM
Sure give me some names. Lucilulu was named after my bulldog and dopey (which I used in a lot of my other chars in some form or another, "dopeysurdaddy", dopeydaddy, dopeysday and so on) is my boxers name. so I'm open to suggestions. I was thinking about using some of my cars names (yes my wife has named all of my cars in my collection) but I'm not to creative, and that just sounded real stupid after reading it out loud.

O.O I thought you were a girl xD. "Lucilulu" sounds girly lmao. Hahah I'll probably end up testing on my empty slot a bunch of names.

Lucilulu
04-21-2011, 09:38 PM
O.O I thought you were a girl xD. "Lucilulu" sounds girly lmao. Hahah I'll probably end up testing on my empty slot a bunch of names.

Lucilulu is a girl and has a face only a mother could love. But me, 5 minutes ago when my wife and I had our nightly "wrestling match" I still checked out 100% man.

Ladylove
04-21-2011, 09:41 PM
Lucilulu is a girl and has a face only a mother could love. But me, 5 minutes ago when my wife and I had our nightly "wrestling match" I still checked out 100% man.

LOL tmi :)

LADYHADASSA
04-21-2011, 09:43 PM

Rofl rofl rofl ... Tmi!!! Rofl ....

LADYHADASSA
04-21-2011, 09:45 PM
LOL tmi :)

The ladys of the house had the same thought at the same time posting while the other was posting tooo funny... The TMI comment .... Cheers lady

Ladylove
04-21-2011, 09:48 PM
The ladys of the house had the same thought at the same time posting while the other was posting tooo funny... The TMI comment .... Cheers lady

Cheeeeeers ^^