PDA

View Full Version : Ursan Gratitude Shield

Drekkthar
04-20-2011, 05:25 PM
First off im grateful for the shield! But why does the Elf and Avian shields have the gemstone skin but not the Ursans? Im sure everyone would love a platinum gemstone shield skin for their bears! Anyways I was just wondering.

KaotiicxDream
04-20-2011, 05:35 PM
Think about it .. The Ursan shield is more Unique then ..

Lesrider
04-20-2011, 05:35 PM
I actually wish my elf could wear the bear shield lol. It's he only one that looks somewhat unique.

Guess you can't please everyone..

Roc
04-20-2011, 05:39 PM
On my int bear, when I equip my staff, it doesn't appear. Just the bear with the gratitude shield and empty hands holding an invisible staff. Pretty cool, actually lol

Echelong
04-20-2011, 05:42 PM
I actually wish my elf could wear the bear shield lol. It's he only one that looks somewhat unique.

Yep that is the only thing I don't like about the shield and what has been done with bs helms and shields. No matter what you wear you look the same.

Haloran
04-20-2011, 05:44 PM
Received gratitude shield with 1 armor. Next day patch removed 1 armor. What kind of gratitude is that?

Moogerfooger
04-20-2011, 05:45 PM
Received gratitude shield with 1 armor. Next day patch removed 1 armor. What kind of gratitude is that?

It actually had twenty armor, which made low-lvl twinks wearing it overpowered, so they moved it back to 1 armor like other vanity items.

Drekkthar
04-20-2011, 05:46 PM
Think about it .. The Ursan shield is more Unique then ..

True, but unique or not my pref would be the gemstone skin. It doesnt match now imo.

On my int bear, when I equip my staff, it doesn't appear. Just the bear with the gratitude shield and empty hands holding an invisible staff. Pretty cool, actually lol

Personally I think it looks silly and im expecting them to patch it soon.

Haloran
04-20-2011, 05:46 PM
Thanks for the founder's helm though. Love it!

Drekkthar
04-20-2011, 06:01 PM
Only been playing 2 months ago :( no helm for me.

Drekkthar
04-20-2011, 06:02 PM
Yep that is the only thing I don't like about the shield and what has been done with bs helms and shields. No matter what you wear you look the same.

Thats what the set bonus sparkle is for!

Echelong
04-20-2011, 06:10 PM
Thats what the set bonus sparkle is for!

What I meant was that dex str or int look the same on each character no matter what you wear only the weapon changes. It's a minimal issue but I never liked the tiara on my elf but that's why vanity helms come in.

Pharcyde
04-20-2011, 06:39 PM

I have to agree with you, very very jealous of that big honkin gem.

Pharcyde
04-20-2011, 06:58 PM
I can't even believe this is a real thread.

I never thought I would see people wishing the ursan shield was more dull.

Lesrider
04-20-2011, 07:35 PM
I never thought I would see people wishing the ursan shield was more dull.

I know, right?
Jeez.

Drekkthar
04-20-2011, 08:02 PM
Personal prefrence, dont need to bash?

LADYHADASSA
04-20-2011, 08:42 PM
It actually had twenty armor, which made low-lvl twinks wearing it overpowered, so they moved it back to 1 armor like other vanity items.

The shield had 0 stats now not even the one. :)

Drekkthar
04-20-2011, 10:48 PM
I have to agree with you, very very jealous of that big honkin gem.

My solution... Make bears grat shield look like bs plat, like mage and bird, then put current bear design up for sale in plat store! Then everyone could have both and devs get $!

Lesrider
04-20-2011, 10:56 PM
My solution... Make bears grat shield look like bs plat like mage and bird, then put current bear design up for.sale in plat store! Ten everyone could have both and devs get $!

Your solution is take away a design that many like and make them pay extra for it? Huh?

Drekkthar
04-20-2011, 10:59 PM
Your solution is take away a design that many like and make them pay extra for it? Huh?

Yes, support the devs for their hard work and also then mages and birds could use the design. Isnt a logical compromise that helps the devs? Whats 5 plat to you? Really I thought it was a good idea as I want a plat bs design...whats your idea?