PDA

View Full Version : --Gratitude and Fortune--

Nightarcher
04-20-2011, 06:35 PM
Just a small comment on the new helm and shield, both of which I have.

Bears get a unique design for both the helm and shield, but archers and mages get recolored versions of BS gear. I'm not complaining, just wondering when bears got all the cool looking gear and the rest got left out.

I'm gunna wear both from now on, and I wish they looked more special. :)

--

Thoughts?

KingFu
04-20-2011, 06:36 PM
Actually, if you look closely on the gems on an ehcnatress wearing the helm and shield, the gems on them both have a tiny change to the gems;D Very small change....

Pharcyde
04-20-2011, 06:37 PM
Mages gear has always been unappealing to me, but I guess that's what I get for being a main class mage. Bird gear is cool too, they also get better looking gear. It's a good idea to have 3 characters, so you can enjoy all styles for the classes.

Nightarcher
04-20-2011, 07:13 PM
Mages gear has always been unappealing to me, but I guess that's what I get for being a main class mage. Bird gear is cool too, they also get better looking gear. It's a good idea to have 3 characters, so you can enjoy all styles for the classes.

Well bear BS gear has a different look too, but they get a completely new design for these two vanity items.

Corpser
04-20-2011, 07:16 PM
only the shield really the helm is nearly the same as bs gear but has been recoloured and now it makes bears look like ninjas i so want one lol

Drekkthar
04-21-2011, 12:04 AM
What about android phone users? Was this game avaliable then to gt helm?......im on an android phone :(

JaytB
04-21-2011, 12:10 AM
only the shield really the helm is nearly the same as bs gear but has been recoloured and now it makes bears look like ninjas i so want one lol

Lmao :) A friend asked me earlier where he could buy the 'ninja-helm'. I was like 'wut? O.o'

Riccits
04-21-2011, 12:48 AM
helm ald shield looks good with starry leather! :D