PDA

View Full Version : Level 50

Leiver
04-20-2011, 09:02 PM
Its taken me long enough to get my head round all the level 45 kit now my bear and elf have pretty much the best kit they can have right now so I need to get saving for some level 50 kit.

What is the best kit for my bear at 50? The thread in traders forum with list of all AO3 gear is quite overwhelming. There's so much to choose from!

I keep seeing people talk about rift and hate but what actually are these sets? What are the items all called? And how much am I likely to need if I am buying them?

Should be able to get whatever is best cos I'm doing ok for cash, despite getting a setback when I got scammed out of 200k last week :-/

Vallist
04-20-2011, 09:47 PM
Rift and Hate are really good sets for warrior at lvl 50

Hate estimated cost around 500K
Rift estimated cost around 300K

Reason people get these sets instead of picking different items and creating their own because it gives set bonus

If you are looking for armor and defense go for Hate Set
If you are looking for atk and more damage go for Rift Set

But you do not have to buy these sets, you can do cyber quests and get cyber sets

Just search Hate or Rift in Cs and you'll find them :o

btw all those info, i might be wrong

krullnan
04-20-2011, 11:05 PM
i was just about to post this thread haha
idk about you but im going rift set

Leiver
04-21-2011, 01:01 AM
Ok thanks that helps a bit :-)

Can anyone tell me the names of the actual items? And what is included in these sets? Is it just helm and armor or do you need shield too to get set bonus? And what weapons are available? Are weapons part of the sets too?

Mr.Wallace
04-21-2011, 01:08 AM
The sets can be found in the thread "Pinks with Stats and Pictures - Alien Oasis: Part III (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?8939-Pinks-with-Stats-and-Pictures-Alien-Oasis-Part-III)"

The sets are:

Rift Set I Overlord's Helmet of the Rift, Power Armor of the Rift, Sunblessed Scmimitar of the Rift, Screaming Skull Shield of the Rift
Rift Set II - "Gurgox Rift Champion" Overlord's Helmet of the Rift, Power Armor of the Rift, Gurgox Hammer of the Rift
Guardian Hax Set Guardian's Helmet of Hate, Guardian's Armor of Hate, Shadow Hax of Hate, Guardian's Kite Shield of Hate
Guardian Battlesword Set Guardian's Helmet of Hate, Guardian's Armor of Hate, Guardian's Battlesword of Hate
Guardian Shadow Swords Set Guardian's Helmet of Hate, Guardian's Armor of Hate, Shadow Swords of Hate

Aaaaand I am selling my Hate and Rift sets... :-) (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?24095-Selling-some-sets)

Corpser
04-21-2011, 01:13 AM
gaurdians armor of hate + gaurdians kite shield of hate + guardians hax of hate + gaurdians helm of hate is 1 set (i think its called that anyway)
Guardians armor of hate + gaurdians helm of hate + gaurdians battle sword of hate is set 2.
guardians armor of hate + guardians helm of hate + dual shadow swords of hate.

i think those are the hate sets and the rift sets are

gurgox hammer of the rift + jacobs helmet of the rift + power armor of the rift

last one is Sunblessed scimiter of the rift + screaming skull shield of the rift + Overlords helmet of the rift + power armor of the rift

You beat me mr wallace lol

Leiver
04-21-2011, 01:19 AM
That's what I was after! Thank you muchly :-)

Hate set looks mean, I like it lol

Mr.Wallace
04-21-2011, 01:29 AM
You beat me mr wallace lol
Yesssss! Solid five minutes! :-)