PDA

View Full Version : Please make the Gratitude Shield look the same as bears on mages and birds

Beanmachine
04-20-2011, 09:18 PM
TBH I think bears get the coolest design sp devs do you think it is possibleto make the gratitude shield have one look/design only please.

The current design on bears is very unique but when a bird or mage equips it, it becomes a plain BS shield but silver colour.

Just my 2 cents.

Otukura
04-20-2011, 09:20 PM
+1

I'd actually wear it on my mage.

Lesrider
04-20-2011, 09:36 PM
Agreed. Or at least spruce up the Mage/bird appearance. Cuz I do think it's kinda cool that the same item has diff appearance on each class. I just wish it would look cooler on my Mage so it doesn't have to go on my naked bear!

Drekkthar
04-20-2011, 10:44 PM
Agreed. Or at least spruce up the Mage/bear appearance. Cuz I do think it's kinda cool that the same item has diff appearance on each class. I just wish it would look cooler on my Mage so it doesn't have to go on my naked bear!

Agreed, I like plat bs look, I would love it if bears shield looked the same. As for current bear design, put it up as a vanity item to buy with plat, this solution makes everyone happy!

Lesrider
04-20-2011, 10:54 PM
Agreed, I like plat bs look, I would love it if bears shield looked the same. As for current bear design, put it up as a vanity item to buy with plat, this solution makes everyone happy!

Actually, we're saying the opposite -- I just had a typo that I fixed -- meant to say "Mage/bird," not "Mage/bear."

Drekkthar
04-20-2011, 11:02 PM
My solution would enable birds and elfs to use the current urasan shield design and support the devs at the same time! We all win! Really if 5 plat is the world to you then we could ask them to add 1 armor?

giayuan
04-20-2011, 11:03 PM
Yup, got surprised for a moment when the Shield of Gratitude turned out bracer shape on my mage, love the new look on bears.

Lesrider
04-20-2011, 11:07 PM
My solution would enable birds and elfs to use the current urasan shield design and support the devs at the same time! We all win! Really if 5 plat is the world to you then we could ask them to add 1 armor?

Uhh sorry, but this was a gift for spending all that plat on the campaigns. Why would I want to go spend more plat to wear a DIFFERENT vanity item? Plus, it wouldn't be so special anymore if everyone could buy it, now, would it?

I dunno, you're the only person I've seen who prefers to have the same BS items recolored instead of new, unique designs.

Drekkthar
04-20-2011, 11:07 PM
Yup, got surprised for a moment when the Shield of Gratitude turned out bracer shape on my mage, love the new look on bears.

Glad someone agrees...all ive been getting is hate for a good idea?!?!

Beanmachine
04-20-2011, 11:31 PM
But you guys agree with me eh?^^

Drekkthar
04-20-2011, 11:51 PM
Ugh, dude. He's not agreeing with you. I know that it was 4/20 a couple hours ago, but chill.

Hate :(

Uhh sorry, but this was a gift for spending all that plat on the campaigns. Why would I want to go spend more plat to wear a DIFFERENT vanity item? Plus, it wouldn't be so special anymore if everyone could buy it, now, would it?

I dunno, you're the only person I've seen who prefers to have the same BS items recolored instead of new, unique designs.

Flame :(

Lesrider
04-20-2011, 11:54 PM
Sigh... So now we're flaming for not liking your idea.
{facepalm}

Drekkthar
04-20-2011, 11:58 PM
Fine... New idea, make a plat bs fury shield and I will buy.... Im done with this topic.

Beanmachine
04-21-2011, 02:41 AM
Fine... New idea, make a plat bs fury shield and I will buy.... Im done with this topic.

If you going to whine and complain can you please leave my thread alone?

Good bye