PDA

View Full Version : Solution to Ursan Gratitude Shield Design thay everyone benefits from including devs!

Drekkthar
04-20-2011, 11:05 PM
I have to agree with you, very very jealous of that big honkin gem.

My solution... Make bears grat shield look like bs plat, like mage and bird, then put current bear design up for sale in plat store! Then everyone could have both and devs get $! 5 plat for ut wont make the world end!

giayuan
04-20-2011, 11:10 PM
Wait whyd you make 2 threads? O_O
anyway, its a good idea, but we need the whole communities consent. And why pay for a design? its a gift...

Lesrider
04-20-2011, 11:11 PM
Please stop making it seem like everyone agrees with you.
So far, no one has.
All people have said is that they like how unique the bear's shield is. No one besides you said they want the Gratitude shield to look like the regular BS shield and then make the UNIQUE design we now see, offered to EVERYONE for extra plat.

Drekkthar
04-20-2011, 11:46 PM
Whats wrong with paying 5 plat? Didnt people say they would like to use on their mage/bird? And I didnt say everyone agreed. Its an idea and one person agreed. Pls dont flame I dont flame others ideas. If you dont like the idea you can just say you dont agree. STOP HATING ITS AN IDEA!

Arterra
04-20-2011, 11:48 PM
I want the opposite lol. Lets make the bracer and wing a solid gem too.

Lesrider
04-20-2011, 11:51 PM
I'm just trying to point out that no one agreed with you.
You can recommend it, fine. But don't put words in other people's mouths. Accept that others may not agree with you, and don't try to twist their words to your liking (whether intentional or not).

And what you're suggesting is that people pay plat for the same item they already got as a gift AND that anyone can buy it, so it's no longer a limited edition special item given out for a specific reason.

Drekkthar
04-20-2011, 11:55 PM
I'm just trying to point out that no one agreed with you.
You can recommend it, fine. But don't put words in other people's mouths. Accept that others may not agree with you, and don't try to twist their words to your liking (whether intentional or not).

And what you're suggesting is that people pay plat for the same item they already got as a gift AND that anyone can buy it, so it's no longer a limited edition special item given out for a specific reason.

Fine...new idea: in plat store make vanity shield that looks like platinum bs fury shield, I will buy it... :( <-- crying from the flames

Beanmachine
04-21-2011, 03:48 AM
I want the opposite lol. Lets make the bracer and wing a solid gem too.

Guys check my thread;)
Its probably what everyone wants

Slush
04-21-2011, 03:59 AM
Yea, bears get all the cool stuff. The str founders helm looks epic, the gratitude shield looks epic, PLUS they get the vyxnaar helm. The gratitude shield and founders helm for bears and birds look so plain :l