PDA

View Full Version : Vyx spawn rate NERFED!

Zeus
04-21-2011, 01:36 AM
Me and Sigkill just did a bit of testing. Turns out, the developers nerfed the Vyx spawn rate even more, without including it in the patch information. (Tricky Cinco). Just wanted to put that out there. We have a before the patch of today and after the patch data to prove it.

Riccits
04-21-2011, 01:42 AM
awww.. :/ i liked the vyx rushing runs, it had something of the old times ;)

hoping of prices now going up of tha vyxes!

Zeus
04-21-2011, 01:43 AM
awww.. :/ i liked the vyx rushing runs, it had something of the old times ;)

hoping of prices now going up of tha vyxes!

Ya, me and sig bought out CS again. Lol. 10 vyx's ready :)

Riccits
04-21-2011, 01:47 AM
sometimes its good that not all is written in the update notes, so we have to test out until we can buy out items.

jaggedlilpill
04-21-2011, 01:57 AM
So..how often was he spawning before?

Riccits
04-21-2011, 01:58 AM
1 of 10 games in average what i have seen.

jaggedlilpill
04-21-2011, 02:01 AM
Ahh okay, never could get a good group to run with so I was wondering.

Zeus
04-21-2011, 02:01 AM
1 of 10 games in average what i have seen.

1/5 for us.

Ayrilana
04-21-2011, 02:37 AM
Awesome. Thanks devs

Rusalio
04-21-2011, 02:41 AM
Hahahah, ya can't have mine range!!!!

Zeus
04-21-2011, 07:52 AM
Lol rusalio. Now you know why I was buying Vyx helmets. :D

BlackRyder
04-21-2011, 08:17 AM
Ill buy one full price off you. How much will you sell for?

Asgaut
04-21-2011, 09:27 AM
Some of yas really kill me.

The Vyx helmet has +1 armor, smoke emitting viking helmet look and the ''vyx'' name over the Guardian Hate helmet.

With these facts, I see the helmet for sale at 500k to 2.5 million, really? Really!? Lol. I can't believe I ever tried to obtain one of these, what a waste of time. I sold my Guardian Hate helmet once I hit 55. Folks, buy the Guardian Hate helmet, if you want the stats that bad, and use a vanity helmet. Save yourself the time, aggravation and the gold.

Riccits
04-21-2011, 09:41 AM
Some of yas really kill me.

The Vyx helmet has +1 armor, smoke emitting viking helmet look and the ''vyx'' name over the Guardian Hate helmet.

With these facts, I see the helmet for sale at 500k to 2.5 million, really? Really!? Lol. I can't believe I ever tried to obtain one of these, what a waste of time. I sold my Guardian Hate helmet once I hit 55. Folks, buy the Guardian Hate helmet, if you want the stats that bad, and use a vanity helmet. Save yourself the time, aggravation and the gold.

the vyxnaar isnt bought/used bcz of any stats. it would have the same worth even crappy stats. the vyx was a legendary lvl 25 item and now exists as lvl50 one. its just a rare item that u have to own in ur collection.
btw. it was really easy to get some 2 days before..

Sigkill
04-21-2011, 09:46 AM
the vyxnaar isnt bought/used bcz of any stats. it would have the same worth even crappy stats. the vyx was a legendary lvl 25 item and now exists as lvl50 one. its just a rare item that u have to own in ur collection.
btw. it was really easy to get some 2 days before..

Now it's even harder to get one >_>

Asgaut
04-21-2011, 09:46 AM
I see, consider me informed. I guess to some it is worth the effort to have it ''stashed''. I'll move along, lol.

JaytB
04-21-2011, 09:50 AM
I see, consider me informed. I guess to some it is worth the effort to have it ''stashed''. I'll move along, lol.

Some of us actually enjoy collecting uber rare items in the game. If you don't, that's your prerogative. Although I have to admit the vyx lost its appeal to me completely. It used to be an accomplishment if you had one, now it's just another item IMO

Riccits
04-21-2011, 09:50 AM

appart from endgame and pvp-twinking gear, all other items are collection items wich valued by their rarity and ästhetic

Sigkill
04-21-2011, 09:58 AM
appart from endgame and pvp-twinking gear, all other items are collection items wich valued by their rarity and ästhetic

It has some usability TBH other then the fact it looks cool, you can wear it a Bear up to lvl 55

Riccits
04-21-2011, 10:00 AM
Some of us actually enjoy collecting uber rare items in the game. If you don't, that's your prerogative. Although I have to admit the vyx lost its appeal to me completely. It used to be an accomplishment if you had one, now it's just another item IMO

but number of vyxes is now limited, so who wants one should get one soon..

Moogerfooger
04-21-2011, 10:19 AM
It has some usability TBH other then the fact it looks cool, you can wear it a Bear up to lvl 55

Can wear it at 56 as well. Works as part of various mix and match sets.

Asgaut
04-21-2011, 10:38 AM
I wasn't dissing anyone for liking to collect items, rare or otherwise. I just automatically assumed people wanted the helmet because it was stellar. That's the impression I got with all the ''ultra rare elite'' talk associated with the helmet. Different strokes for different folks, that's cool. I respect all types of in-game hobbies. For example, I like to collect the BS items. Snowball launcher, goofy hats, that stuff. But for items, I only keep what I use.

I wish there were more side stuff to enjoy.

Duped
04-21-2011, 12:34 PM
Consider this, once you have leveled 3 characters all the way, and have the gear you need for them, without collecting you can get a little bored or wonder what to use gold for. I'm not there yet, but I do have certain items I have kept because of their rarity or appearance (starry leathers (40) that I've never seen before, and the Swamp hooch, Casting pole, etc). I'm not hurting for gold, but I'd still like to think I'd wanna keep them to have them. Part of me still smiles every time I see a mage with the dead frog on head (flies buzzing), frog wand and bracer, and the multi colored robe.