PDA

View Full Version : Offline/Online/Busy Status

Tempest
04-21-2011, 04:28 AM
I think its been mentioned before, but this really needs to be thought through.
I really don't like it when im in a rush and log on for 10mins to check CS, and then all these people go on and on saying "PLIX PLAX PLOX gimme cash and stuff about this and that, oooh lvl me pLz!!" and other annoying things. I don't want to delete them, cus it might offend them.

Comments?

MAlandM
04-21-2011, 05:41 AM
Agree. I once just went on to quickly check the cs and my friend said "level me up now!" cos I promised him I'd help him. But I had to go to work, so o just logged off leaving him hanging. :(

Sure this is a great idea.

NeoQueen
04-21-2011, 05:51 AM
My thing is if they are really considerate 'friends' they would ask if u aren't busy if u could help them out, and ur friends should never beg for stuff. If they do that's an immediate remove in my book.

Tempest
04-21-2011, 04:39 PM
My thing is if they are really considerate 'friends' they would ask if u aren't busy if u could help them out, and ur friends should never beg for stuff. If they do that's an immediate remove in my book.

I was exaggerating.

superss
04-21-2011, 04:44 PM
great idea! as i mentioned before in a thread there should be a pl cs app. for that purpose

Tempest
04-21-2011, 05:29 PM
great idea! as i mentioned before in a thread there should be a pl cs app. for that purpose

Yes that 2^
Just read the thread.

asommers
04-21-2011, 05:45 PM
It's an understandable suggestion, but a little weird compared to other instant messaging or social network applications. Here, your status would say offline, but other players would be able to see you in game. I don't want CS tickets that say:

"my friend's status says offline, but he's standing right next to me!"

-ALS