PDA

View Full Version : Item sets inquiry

arvinlennard
04-21-2011, 06:20 AM
Hi guys!! I want to know where can i get all legendary or epic sets here in PL like vyxnar/death/fury/hate....Could you pls tell me the exact map and chapter where can i get this item sets...tnx guys and more power to PL!!

P.S. I do really want most the "VYXNAR SETS" if so anyone can tell me the hint on how to get it...

skavenger216
04-21-2011, 06:39 AM
There is no vyxnaar set. As for everything else,check the traders market section of the forums. You will find all the info you need :D

Mr.Wallace
04-21-2011, 06:41 AM
Hi guys!! I want to know where can i get all legendary or epic sets here in PL like vyxnar/death/fury/hate....Could you pls tell me the exact map and chapter where can i get this item sets...tnx guys and more power to PL!!

P.S. I do really want most the "VYXNAR SETS" if so anyone can tell me the hint on how to get it...

You need to get all the pieces to complete a set. To find out, which pieces are needed and where to get them, the threads in the trader's forum are very useful.
So to check where to find the pieces for a fury set, look it up in the Balefort Sewers thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?18619-Pinks-with-Stats-and-Pictures-Balefort-Sewers-amp-Crafting), for Death and Hate, check the AO3 thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?8939-Pinks-with-Stats-and-Pictures-Alien-Oasis-Part-III).

And for the Vyxnar... There are two Vyxnar helms, level 25 and 50, but no sets.

arvinlennard
04-21-2011, 07:10 AM
tnx for replies...where can i get vyxnar helm?and how much does it cost?

Meabegitag
04-21-2011, 07:21 PM
Balefort Castle and for 300K+ unless you buy from me I will sel less than cs....I have 30 some Vyxnaar Helms of Hate lvl 50 I will try to see what I can sell em for lol.....but I am aminly waitin for em to get back to 200K where I can buy alot of em lol I will sell mine 650K each lol they're valuable

supaflychicken
04-21-2011, 07:32 PM
Balefort Castle and for 300K+ unless you buy from me I will sel less than cs....I have 30 some Vyxnaar Helms of Hate lvl 50 I will try to see what I can sell em for lol.....but I am aminly waitin for em to get back to 200K where I can buy alot of em lol I will sell mine 650K each lol they're valuable

The drop rate has been lowered a second time, wait till the prices get higher for you to sell :D

Meabegitag
04-30-2011, 06:16 PM
Meh now I have 57 Vyxnaar Helms....yeah I spend alot of Money on em....like 17M so far LOL

Greyhorse
04-30-2011, 06:36 PM
*grumble* I missed out on the last Vyxnaar drop rate extravaganza, so I bought one at the CS for 300k.

I don’t have much time to play, let alone do hours of farming, and I just have to suck it up and keep buying plat... :(

But I get a lot of enjoyment out of Pocket Legends, so . . . *shrugs*