PDA

View Full Version : Every map gain honor at daily quest and rewards

japanboy
04-21-2011, 08:02 AM
Macaugirl or Bladetanker (both 55 lv) from PL - My idea it's for adding honor to every map, as more daily quest u complete, more honor u got from that map, when reach to certain level, like honored, exalted, you can reward with some items. This can makes people to run to others maps when have time, also do to the daily quest.

Waterrforest
04-21-2011, 08:04 AM
It's very lame -.-"

nazgulking
04-21-2011, 08:07 AM
Not lame and I've suggested something very similar japanboy. Look at my respect thread here on the suggestion board :)

JaytB
04-21-2011, 08:09 AM
I like it :)

Tamino
04-21-2011, 08:21 AM
Not bad. But the reward mechanism should be studied for not preventing players to use a map "as less as possible". I like to complete all quests, but I don'like much Crocs maps; with all my three characters I played there only the minimum time to complete the quests, and moved to ELITE maps to gain the necessary EXP for proceeding to AO1. I would like to do the same again with a future fourth character.

Major
04-21-2011, 08:25 AM
Cool idea, only problem is some ppl literally don't have the time to do the dailys everyday, and would rather farm, get xp, and things like that. I like it tho, be sweet to have more 'honor' than others lol.

japanboy
04-21-2011, 11:26 PM
This is cool idea, must be study for sure, hopes the dev knows that and suggestion for future possibility to make the game better.

Yoshura
04-22-2011, 12:51 AM
I like this idea also, maybe add titles also say you have gained 500 honor you receieve a special title people see whn they click on you. Or atleast make it where you get titles to choose from on how many kills you have

Sharisiggies
04-22-2011, 12:59 AM
What about something special for completing the quests?? I know plenty of people that have done them all.. And even more that haven't done any..

I know each quest does give a reward.. But something different for doing all of an area.. Or all in general..

japanboy
04-22-2011, 01:20 AM
diferent area got his own honor, like Balefort Castle got his honor, Oasis got his own honors, diferent places diferent honors and diferent rewards, depends wich honors place players wanna run it untill exalted to get a reward. And the honor can be regulated, people who got the engouh honor can get the reward, i guess...