PDA

View Full Version : Founders Helm

Sparkzzz
04-21-2011, 08:03 AM
I was just wondering whether it would be better to create a separate helm to the founders helm, such as a veterans helm. This would be for accounts which are older than 6 months. I personally believe that the Founders Helm suits people who registered from April-June, and for that only, as the description says something like 'For players who have been with PL from the start'. Later on in PL, more people would get this founders helm, when they actually have not played from the start eg. Created on January 2011, then they get the helm on July 2011 (talking about the future). A different helmet to show these people have been here for a while but not from the start (such as a veterans helm) would be nice :).

Drekkthar
04-21-2011, 10:42 AM
Can we allow everyone to eventually get a helm? Im on a android phone and it doesnt seem fair. As I mostlikely bought more plat then half of the "founders" and wasnt able to be a founder.

Darkfader
04-21-2011, 10:47 AM
Can we allow everyone to eventually get a helm? Im on a android phone and it doesnt seem fair. As I mostlikely bought more plat then half of the "founders" and wasnt able to be a founder.

Found helm have nothing to do with amount of plats you have bought. And im sure they sort somehow way for android users too.

kallima
04-21-2011, 10:52 AM
Hey, I think the information you want can be found here

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?24154-The-Founder%92s-Helm-and-the-idea-of-Veteran-Rewards

I'm on android too and felt similarly, but i love the game and will standby their choice, after all they have gotten it right or working on getting it right! Especially, and I can't help but put this in here, several articles cite Android users as generating more revenue than iOS users. Let them have their founders helm, I'm satisfied knowing Android users actually support PL!

*****just kidding everyone, well the second part is true, but the last part is not! Collectively, we are STELLAR*****

Moogerfooger
04-21-2011, 10:58 AM
Kallima is right, they mentioned yesterday they will be releasing a Veterans Rewards program sometime in May, I think it was (maybe June), so all of us that have been around quite a while but not as long as an Apr/May Founder, will have a chance at something to...no matter what phone we play on.

asommers
04-21-2011, 10:59 AM
Details are in this thread.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?24154-The-Founder%92s-Helm-and-the-idea-of-Veteran-Rewards

-ALS