PDA

View Full Version : Are STS' servers sure?

UnnamedGuy
06-28-2015, 11:24 AM
Well, my friend got scammed of 290k (yeah that's not much but she got scammed)! Someone gone on her acc while she was off.

But there is something which is kinda...funny!
She had 500k+ and got scammed of 290k and, the scammer didn't took her stuff!

Don't think that she did a mistake or a fail, the same thing happenned to someone that I know: when she was offline, someone gone on her acc during the last night and took some vanities (but not red arlor LOL) and a mythic item...

EDIT: A friend have been scammed of his stuff which was in cs and an other one got all of his gold gone (120k)

scarysmerf
06-28-2015, 11:48 AM
If u play on a guest account u are a sitting duck for any player to take over your acc the best thing u can do is link your account to your email so noone will hop on your account and take your items hope this was helpful :)

Kiritobozz
06-28-2015, 11:50 AM
If u play on a guest account u are a sitting duck for any player to take over your acc the best thing u can do is link your account to your email so noone will hop on your account and take your items hope this was helpful :)

Are you also safe if you are using a google plus account????

scarysmerf
06-28-2015, 12:40 PM
Are you also safe if you are using a google plus account????

Yea google is linked to your emai.just joining a guest account is unsafe.

UnnamedGuy
06-28-2015, 01:11 PM
Edited thread
It's sts' fault or...i have a lil idea but not sure, need to keep asking scammed ppl to know

Ssneakykills
06-28-2015, 01:12 PM
Maybe he misplaced the gold on another toon or stash? If not someone must have been on his account

UnnamedGuy
06-28-2015, 01:33 PM
Maybe he misplaced the gold on another toon or stash? If not someone must have been on his account

Nope...it happened to many players in last 24hours! (all my friends quoted+3 people that i know on Line app and maybe more 'cause not everybody notice what's missing in inventory)

princesslovess
06-28-2015, 01:47 PM
Dam i'm missing my arcane ring and my 7 nekro eggs

UnnamedGuy
06-28-2015, 01:59 PM
Dam i'm missing my arcane ring and my 7 nekro eggs

L M A O jk?

princesslovess
06-28-2015, 02:04 PM
L M A O jk?

Lol ofc i am lol i would be dead if i lost 7 nekros and a arcance ring lol

Dimitrian
06-28-2015, 02:13 PM
Yea google is linked to your emai.just joining a guest account is unsafe.
Lmao i'm playing on a guest account for 2 years.Can i put this account on an e-mail one?If yes,can you teach me how?
Thx in advance.