PDA

View Full Version : idea to improve guild function

scarysmerf
06-28-2015, 11:38 AM
So ive noticed alot of people joining guilds to try and scamm people.wouldnt it be great if a guild master could bar/bann the member who was guilty of scamming or just acting badly u can then add them to a list simular to ignore list but for the guild.that person can then no longer join that guild unless the master removes the name from the banned list.so please let me know if this idea is good or bad just trying to improve how to prevent unwanted scammers/trolls/beggers. Thanks for reading have a nice day :)

Magegrimm
06-28-2015, 11:47 AM
Yes it is a good idea but keep it only to Guild masters. I can't even imagine the chaos it would bring if officers had that power

Sent from my SM-G350 using Tapatalk

Ebezaanec
06-28-2015, 11:49 AM
The ban function would be nice. It will prevent unwanted people like scammers to sneak back inside with a new name.

scarysmerf
06-28-2015, 11:51 AM
Yes it is a good idea but keep it only to Guild masters. I can't even imagine the chaos it would bring if officers had that power

Sent from my SM-G350 using Tapatalk I agree this would only be for guild masters.

ClumsyCactus
06-28-2015, 12:05 PM
If guildmasters communicated with each other, this could prove to be a almost as effective Way to prevent scamming than the threat of a ban to be honest, having the threat that if you get caught, you are not going to be joining any good guild anytime soon.

Good idea, +1

scarysmerf
06-28-2015, 12:36 PM
If guildmasters communicated with each other, this could prove to be a almost as effective Way to prevent scamming than the threat of a ban to be honest, having the threat that if you get caught, you are not going to be joining any good guild anytime soon.

Good idea, +1 you have a good point but some people dont speak english or not verry good.But its verry easy to just save tokens and make a new char. I realise this plan isnt full proof its just a way to prevent any bad behavior or scamms. And most guilds are rivals are dont all communicate with eachother. I just thought this might be useful for sts to implement in the future. :)

Dex Scene
06-28-2015, 01:50 PM
I like the idea.
There will be numerous occasions a guild will be benifited by this feature.

Ebezaanec
06-28-2015, 03:09 PM

Good idea, +1

A lot of guildmasters communicate with one another (mostly PvP-neutral ones). It's all behind the scenes, but guildmasters/officers do share names from their blacklists to protect each other.

ClumsyCactus
06-28-2015, 03:56 PM
A lot of guildmasters communicate with one another (mostly PvP-neutral ones). It's all behind the scenes, but guildmasters/officers do share names from their blacklists to protect each other.

I have heard of it happening in other games, just didn't know if it happened in AL since it seems that guilds at endgame argue more than politicians.

CipiXxArcanexX
06-28-2015, 04:46 PM
Great idea. But i think officers power..... ********** because a officer from my guild tried scam me and after i told in guild chat *his name* scammer he kicked me.

Trimis de pe al meu A6 Quad folosind Tapatalk

Serancha
06-28-2015, 04:56 PM
I have heard of it happening in other games, just didn't know if it happened in AL since it seems that guilds at endgame argue more than politicians.

You've confused us with the pvp guilds.

The only guilds that don't cooperate are the 2 or 3 pvp guilds. I can see how you think this is all endgame guilds, since they are the loudest with all their bickering, but the rest of the guilds - and there are a good number of them - work in cooperation with each other.

In any case, the problem with this idea is scammers have multiple toons and almost always keep them on separate accounts. So you ban one, it just pisses them off and they rejoin with an alt from a different account.

ClumsyCactus
06-28-2015, 05:01 PM
You've confused us with the pvp guilds.

The only guilds that don't cooperate are the 2 or 3 pvp guilds. I can see how you think this is all endgame guilds, since they are the loudest with all their bickering, but the rest of the guilds - and there are a good number of them - work in cooperation with each other.

In any case, the problem with this idea is scammers have multiple toons and almost always keep them on separate accounts. So you ban one, it just pisses them off and they rejoin with an alt from a different account.

Okay, to be fair, it is mostly pvp guilds, but I have heard quite a few people arguing about pve guilds too, just not at all as much.

Ssneakykills
06-28-2015, 05:21 PM
Instead of one character it should be tied to the account because people can easily have alts or make new toons and join the guild again and nobody would be none the wiser

Jeremiah-prince Emokpae
06-29-2015, 06:08 PM
Great idea sts should definitely look into it

Rara
06-29-2015, 06:50 PM
This is out of topic, but I always hope for an auction hall in gh. :)

Thefireofic
06-29-2015, 10:35 PM
Great Idea!!

Maunyabastian
06-29-2015, 11:25 PM
So ive noticed alot of people joining guilds to try and scamm people.wouldnt it be great if a guild master could bar/bann the member who was guilty of scamming or just acting badly u can then add them to a list simular to ignore list but for the guild.that person can then no longer join that guild unless the master removes the name from the banned list.so please let me know if this idea is good or bad just trying to improve how to prevent unwanted scammers/trolls/beggers. Thanks for reading have a nice day :)

Is this only available to ex-members? If so then, apply this not only to people who have joined, but also those who haven't joined. Because we want to prevent.

This is out of topic, but I always hope for an auction hall in gh. :)

LOL. No mate, sorry.

Rara
06-30-2015, 06:56 AM
It's just my opinion, you have yours and I have mine. :) no need to sorry me. :D

BottleNexz
07-02-2015, 03:34 AM
looolz...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk