PDA

View Full Version : Bring back nightshade!

lucaskane2480
06-28-2015, 12:12 PM
Okay so back last year when Nightshade(infected wolf) was first announced as a reward for the top 3 players on the leaderboards, I was really excited and tried my best at getting it, but failed unfortunately.. Speed up to this year during the goblin invasion, I noticed he was back again! But... I found out about 2 days before the event was over.. Now he costed 1,500 coins, the coins gained from defeating the goblin bosses. So I gathered up around 350-500 in those 2 days so I couldn't get him, yet again. But this is to spacetime. I was wondering if one of these weekends you could bring him back and give another chance to get him for the players who couldn't during the goblin invasion this year, make it so you can buy him from the stable for 250 platinum, or something like that, I've been wanting this pet since the day it was released. Please make it happen spacetime! Also.. I read the thread for the new expansion and I have to say, looks incredible! I've been waiting to see when a new one would come out and I'm glad it took so long, gives you guys plenty of time to make it amazing! Thanks a lot for your time.

coldheart
06-28-2015, 12:27 PM
You have to wait for the next gob invasion..sorry buddy:-)

Andrisber
06-28-2015, 02:27 PM
Uh uhm... Just because you did not get it, does not mean that ns will be back. I ran a lot... Like a lot, and i got the nightshade + about 200 tokens, mostly finding altars.
Good luck in the next Goblin Invasion.

-Productive

Wildy
06-28-2015, 04:54 PM
I feel sts has provided a fair opportunity in this year's goblin event to attain nightshade. Thanks to the altars, most active players were able to get it in the 1 week. You really cannot suggest to revive pets coz you came late or missed it. Sorry bro lol

lucaskane2480
06-28-2015, 10:27 PM
Everyone is right.. I wasn't demanding for them to bring him back, just like I said, I came late to the event and didn't have enough time to get him. He's a great looking pet so I will wait till next goblin invasion! He's worth it. Thanks everyone for your opinions.

Cadbura
06-29-2015, 07:05 AM
..... I was wondering if one of these weekends you could bring him back and give another chance to get him for the players who couldn't during the goblin invasion this year, make it so you can buy him from the stable for 250 platinum, or something like that, I've been wanting this pet since the day it was released. Please make it happen spacetime!.
you were demanding bro lololol

Rara
06-29-2015, 06:41 PM
Nightshade's nice!

lucaskane2480
06-30-2015, 05:01 PM
Oops, left out some question marks there. I was suggestion, I wasn't trying to be demanding! Sorry spacetime!

susu
07-05-2015, 03:55 PM
wait for next year event bro

Dex Scene
07-09-2015, 12:16 AM
What a useless thread.
There are lots of stuffs lots of people missed..
Live with it.

JustAguy91
07-11-2015, 12:21 AM
What a useless thread.
There are lots of stuffs lots of people missed..
Live with it.

What a waste of time posting on a "useless" thread..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Muhammad Rasyid Rahman
07-11-2015, 04:45 AM

hahahaha your wasting time too to reply his posting, and i admit it, that im wasting my time too ahahaha

Artilis
07-13-2015, 02:25 PM
nightshade has been back u missed ur chance too bad for ya

vawaid
07-16-2015, 01:50 PM
many players get 2 nightshade or more. and I have 2 friends that can get 2 nightshade, and yes they have life (work, family)

so you must wait next year I guess