PDA

View Full Version : After Updating - Nexus One

Otukura
04-21-2011, 11:59 AM
Black screen flashes, then it goes back to the previous screen. Redownloading/restarting my phone didn't help. I know the servers aren't up, but the app still should be able to open, right?

Anyone else having this problem?

Jetsers
04-21-2011, 12:55 PM
Having the same issue on myTouch4g

Otukura
04-21-2011, 12:59 PM
Been around Droid forums... there is no definite fix other than running it a bajillion times... on probably the 50th it started working for me. Now it just says maintenance.

Olli Walli
04-21-2011, 01:02 PM
Everytime I upgrade my android I have to uninstall the game then go and download it. This always works. If I don't I have the same problem. The game will not load out.

Yoshura
04-21-2011, 04:17 PM
I had this same problem with the last update, all I did was go into applications and cleared all the cache then ran an uninstall and reinstalled the game and it worked fine. I hope I don't experience the same thing with this update ill go ahead and download it. Edit: just downloaded it and everything works fine still. I'm using a samsung mesmerize though. Hopefully all works out for you.

Dracknor
04-21-2011, 04:41 PM
For some reason this is an issue with some Android devices. The best fix we can give you is to:

Uninstall Pocket legends
Clear your Marketplace cache and data in your applications manager
Download and install the app from the Marketplace

Otukura
04-21-2011, 04:59 PM
Any idea why my cache is taking up 89 mb of space??

Thats like20 songs...