PDA

View Full Version : Adding a friend

Cooz
05-26-2010, 12:29 AM
When u add a friends through "Add Name" it should go to the Pending tab just like friend requests from other players to you.

Obliteration
05-26-2010, 12:45 AM
Maybe another pending tab, pending tab is to accept.

Cooz
05-26-2010, 01:04 AM
Maybe another pending tab, pending tab is to accept.

Or for canceling your request? Which was maybe sent in accident... I think they could all be in Pending. Just make sure they are clearly separated from each other.

Jaxan
05-26-2010, 08:25 AM
Good idea, that way we can check if we already added or not, and maybe the person hasn't had a chance to accept or reject. :)

Also a great way to know if your request was rejected, so you don't look like an idiot trying to add again...

KingFu
05-26-2010, 08:31 AM
No they wouldn't do that for the people that declined you, at least I don't think they would. It is kinda private if they deleted you, most people don't notice unless they see you in town and click on your name, or if they are a good friend of yours and noticed you haven't been on lately and checked. As for the pending tab, I don't think it is needed because most people only add about 3 people a day on average (if they are social, unless if they add everyone in town whether they have spoken to them or not) so I don't think it is needed, it may be nice to have for some people, but not necessary in my opinion.