PDA

View Full Version : Suggested Changes!!

Coltona
04-21-2011, 01:24 PM
Ok, first off I’d like to thank the devs for all their hard work, and the changes they have been making to the game, however I do have a few suggestions to help make certain thing simpler/more helpful, or better.

1. Change the Gratitude Shield stats. It recently became a vanity item to replace the look of your current equipped shield, and while it looks awesome it’s not as helpful as it started off. If you could keep it a vanity item like it is now, but adds like an extra 10 armor when you equip it? And maybe do the same for the PL Community shield, and the Guardians of Alterra shield, where they work like a vanity item changing the appearance of you equipped item, but add a little to your stats for being a dedicated player to the game. This would make people wear their special shields more, and help newer players get involved to get their own. Same with the Founder Helm, I don’t have one yet so don’t know much about it yet.

2. The extra tabs in your inventory. Take away the three extra tabs (rings, and the two vanities) and add one button that would open a second screen, or a submenu, like your inventory one but with only vanity options. This would help consolidate your buttons as they seem to be getting farther into the screen causing your character to cover up the helm button.

3. Make vanity items all character accessible. I hate trying to change a vanity item over to another character on my account, by having to un-equip it, stash it, leave, change characters, enter again, run to stash, and finally scroll to the bottom of my stash just to get one item. A vanity item inventory that all characters on your account share and can equip/unequip items without hassle. This could work really well with the idea for a vanity item inventory I stated above, but would be in your inventory with you instead of in a town. Or maybe (since this would cut into how much some people(like me) spend on getting plat holiday items for each of their characters) make it to-where items received from waving for a smaller version of some vanities, little-love, little-luck, antennas etc., and items rewarded for in game achievements are like this, but items bought still need to be switched through the stash.

4. Make ring recipes start dropping. I have been waiting for this to come since the 1.7 update. Instead of making it like normal recipe drops where it drops with your normal item drop just drop the ring recipe, or make the already crafted ring drop.

5. Added this as an afterthought of my first idea. I read about the idea for adding an in game Veteran Awards System for players to keep playing so they can earn all the awards. How about changing the multiple shields idea?? Ok, so far we have: Guardians of Alterra Shield, the PL Community Shield, Gratitude Shield, and The Founders Helm. That’s four items, and three of which can only be used one at a time. Here’s my idea for them. Change the Gratitude shield to a Gratitude plate, maybe keep one of the other two a shield, and change the other to the only thing still visible besides a weapon….A CAPE!!! It would be awesome to finally get these as decorations for devoted players to the game. I’m thinking like a red cape with the crown in the middle, or maybe it could be a PL cape with Guardian Shield, and Gratitude Plate that looks like it’s made of crystal. This would be like the 1.7 update! It would totally change everyone’s appearance and make more people get involved with contests, and helping out to get one. Make them all vanity items that boost your stats a little with each equip so high level people will wear them to show for their work without sacrificing their high level equips.
These are all just suggestions, and like any idea would take lots of fine tuning and trial and error to perfect each one. Whether or not the devs decide to look into making these changes is up to them and how it would affect the game. These are just rough ideas on how to make things more user friendly (or exciting). Thanks for reading! Post any of your own ideas below or how to make these better and I’ll be sure to add them!

Piosidon
04-21-2011, 10:30 PM
I like the cape idea

KingFu
04-21-2011, 10:47 PM
1) The way it is, is the best and most "fair" way IMO....

2) I'd like to see the logos get smaller, but nice idea:)

3) Agree~

4) Nice idea, I would like to see more rings, and ones you need to loot

5) Capes have been suggested, and although I like the IDEA, I don't know how they'd work in game

Iambirdman
04-21-2011, 10:52 PM
Make vanity items all character accessible.

I love that idea!