PDA

View Full Version : 1v1 pets

Fear
06-29-2015, 08:48 PM
lets say its rogue vs rogue.
wouldnt a samael user beat a maridos user in a 1v1? If samael's panic lands wouldnt that basically be gg?

Visiting
06-29-2015, 09:05 PM
If the rogue using Maridos knows how to VS, he'll will about 90% of the time, with me using Mari VS Sam, I can combo the other rogue more than half the time before he can even get a shot off..
As far as the stun goes, it's basically a toss up Vs Mari users since a maxed Mari user will have about 5.5k hp/2k armor with the AA buff, which makes killing them in few seconds with Sam's subpar stats somewhat harder than you'd think.
The only saving grace of Sam in Pvp is its Crit/Stun (which isn't as useful now due to all the stun immunities and nekro)/Hp+Mana regen, in a rogue VS, it'll hardly ever last long enough for someone to get stunned by Sam unless they're careless...

Fear
06-29-2015, 10:18 PM
If the rogue using Maridos knows how to VS, he'll will about 90% of the time, with me using Mari VS Sam, I can combo the other rogue more than half the time before he can even get a shot off..
As far as the stun goes, it's basically a toss up Vs Mari users since a maxed Mari user will have about 5.5k hp/2k armor with the AA buff, which makes killing them in few seconds with Sam's subpar stats somewhat harder than you'd think.
The only saving grace of Sam in Pvp is its Crit/Stun (which isn't as useful now due to all the stun immunities and nekro)/Hp+Mana regen, in a rogue VS, it'll hardly ever last long enough for someone to get stunned by Sam unless they're careless...

hmm what about in the twink levels? (levels 7-9) What's the usual rogue combo nowadays? aimed, nox, shadow pierce?

Visiting
06-29-2015, 10:21 PM
hmm what about in the twink levels? (levels 7-9) What's the usual rogue combo nowadays? aimed, nox, shadow pierce?

I can't give you in depth advice about Twink levels but, a twink rogue at 7-9 with a Mari will have stats so much better than a Sam rogue there that the stun probably won't make a super large difference but, again I don't play there so I could be wrong here.

Arrowz
06-30-2015, 06:24 PM

Ive seen lvl 11 rogues vs in youtube and the fights can last over 30 seconds. That being said the stat bonuses from maridos is far more valuable than the panic from samael in vs that lasts that long

Demonharphas
07-01-2015, 12:54 AM
Samael still kinda good if you know how to use
I can kill some maridos rogue at lvl 11 but its tough and u need experience and luck with stuns
So if u looking for pet just go for maridos since he's cheap and op buff lol

Ellssa
08-02-2015, 07:08 PM
Nekro's shield blocks stuns

Farminer's
08-02-2015, 08:19 PM
I played rogue for a long time in 7-9 4k or so PvP kills and I won in every vs against a samael using rogue including lboss in 15 tell he started using singe and me no nox xD

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Xdumbx
08-22-2015, 04:40 PM
I played rogue for a long time in 7-9 4k or so PvP kills and I won in every vs against a samael using rogue including lboss in 15 tell he started using singe and me no nox xD

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
I remember your rouge, your tactics were so damn op with it. :)