PDA

View Full Version : Helpin newcomers!

mrgoodroach
04-21-2011, 01:26 PM
Hi all! I am ursan warrior lvl 39, Cavillac.

I was playing in the dark forest one night and a lvl 3 warrior asked me a question about something very simple. Several other players began to redicule him/her for not knowing what to do! At lvl 38, I had forgotten how hard it was for me at first trying to figure everything out, trying to learn all the weapons/accessories.. I decided as close as I was to lvl 39, I would complete that and disable my xp gain for awhile and go about helping newcomers for a few days. Now that I have been at it, I enjoy it! Imagine that! Someone in this day and age "enjoying" helping others! Well... to the point. I have been hanging around forest haven the past few days letting all the "noobies" add me to their friends list and trying to keep up with all the requests to help in a certain quest, or "can you help me gain a few lvls?" Thankfully that lvl 3 warrior from my story, "floppydonkie" and a good friend of mine, "jperry", another warrior, have decided to join me at my task. So noobs!! Hit us up! Look for us in between forest haven and balefort for the most part. Send us an add friend, message with the questions. We'll give it our best! We were trying to come up with a corny name for our little group before I posted this notice, but we'll get back to you with that later. Till then, All Hail Alterra!

Major
04-21-2011, 01:30 PM
Hey there, welcome to the community. First of good work, this community loves ppl like you, helping the newer players is good and helps keep them interested in the game. So good job!! Also if you yourself have any questions just ask, we are here to help each other, hope to see you around!!

JPerry
04-21-2011, 01:45 PM
Hi, I'm JPerry. As Cavillac mentioned we are dedicated to helping others and not hindering them. At some point or another we have all been lost or just needed a helping hand. If I am on don't hesitate to ask for help, but if I'm not on PL send me a email at TEXHoss44@yahoo.com and if possible I will get on PL and help you if I can. Thanks to all the players that make it fun to play and not just a means to harass others.

Major
04-21-2011, 01:48 PM
Hey JPerry, both you guys are awesome, a very big and warmed PL welcome to the both of you, we need players like you two more often.

mrgoodroach
04-21-2011, 02:32 PM
Thank you for the welcome Major! I hope that someday we may join forces on the field of battle against the powers of the evil doers! As JPerry mentioned in his post, I will also offer up my email as a means of support. You all may contact me at mrgoodroach@gmail.com. And on a side note, we have come up with a name for ourselves collectively. We would like to be called "The Ursan Servants of Alterra" or "The Ursan Servants" for short. If you really want to shorten it up, it could be " the U.S.of A! We didn't plan that, but its cool it worked out that way! Lol See you all later!

Mr.Wallace
04-21-2011, 02:41 PM
Welcome to the forums! :-)

Some days ago I leveled my alt baby birdie with your bear Cavillac, you are a nice and helpful guy!

Cjmcelh92
04-21-2011, 03:09 PM
Cavillac and jperry help out alot and right along with them is me! Lol I'm floppydonkie lvl 24 warrior, pl is a neat game I didn't realize it would be so in depth until I played for a couple of days. I know there are many that need help and we are here to help them before they lose Interest and miss out on all the adventures in a diff world. I'd be glad to help anyone let me know, cjmcelh92@gmail.com , floppydonkie pl get in touch and we can get you on your way!:)

blamquita
04-21-2011, 03:44 PM
:o Holaaaa

Ayc2000
04-21-2011, 03:51 PM
Ooh, can i be in the us of a

mrgoodroach
04-21-2011, 04:42 PM
I remember that! I see you around all the time Mr.Wallace! It has been a pleasure doing battle at your side!

mrgoodroach
04-21-2011, 04:43 PM
It does feel good! Its human nature to desire the power of destruction! I too on occassion passify myself with some ruthless zombie domination! Lol

mrgoodroach
04-21-2011, 04:44 PM
Wassssuuup!

mrgoodroach
04-21-2011, 04:49 PM
Unfortunately, Ayc2000, we aren't currently taking on new members. We are attempting to get ourselves up and running, and then will go from there. Of course the more the merrier, but for now it will have to stay at the length of friends. I am working on a facebook fan page for The Ursan Servants right now. I'm hoping to get it up and running in the next few days. We will of course be looking for more servants in the very near future. All interested players will be considered, but you must be willing to stand out and make you desire to help others known. We will further explore our expansion and keep everyone posted on requirements and criteria for joining. Good luck! See you on the battlefield!

Ayc2000
04-21-2011, 04:53 PM
Ok thx!:D.

KingFu
04-21-2011, 05:06 PM
Many new forum members:) Welcome to you all, and very nice to see people lending a hand to new players. Myself, and the rest of the community respects, and appreciates people like you. Welcome!:)

mrgoodroach
04-21-2011, 05:18 PM
Thank you MysticalDream! As President of The Ursan Servants, I would like to say that The Guardians of Alterra are a much respected and admired peer of the Servants. You are our role models. We will continue to work and help in your shadow to strive to be equals. We will continue our mission to aid all Alterrians in need. Happy fighting! All Hail Alterra!

Piosidon
04-22-2011, 03:35 PM
When I go through forest haven with my 41 bear I feel like a king. Took some level 10s to balefort castle and ran it through 2 times with them.

UEFREFEN
04-24-2011, 12:13 AM
Thank you for helping a newbie like me. :)

JPerry
04-24-2011, 09:31 AM
Anytime Bro!

F1zzzzp0p
04-25-2011, 06:45 PM
If u keep this up u will become guardians in not time:cool:

azulflame
04-27-2011, 07:43 PM
Can I join? I realy like to train new mages/archers (those are my two classes, mages are my main specialty, but I know quite a bit about archers, too. but I know little to nithing about bears, and/or how to do their jobs.

Marcoolio
04-28-2011, 02:38 AM
Greetings!!

Im some times in lower dungeons just for fun and if someone join i like to help ppl too and i usualy look what drops i get and then i give it in my group becouse i really dont do anything stuff like that.

New players and why not older players feel free to ask my help with quests or just lvling/farming. Im this moment litte bored to try 56 so i been lots of time in lower dungeons. If u see me just say hello and ask help :)

my english sucks like u noticed so thats why i dont chat alot in game or i play in work so i do many things same time :)
I remember so good how hard is start and do all stuff but i find so awesome players who help me and we laugh my stupid questions lol (special thanks to IKunFu)

Happy gaming!!

Fatpigwarrior
04-28-2011, 02:48 AM
ur a good roach ;)

Marcoolio
04-28-2011, 02:56 AM
ur a good roach ;)

Haha i try to use google translate to see what means "roach" and that means fish??!! I really dont get that comment :) but you really ceer up my day :D

Fatpigwarrior
04-28-2011, 02:59 AM
i wa sayin it as he is Mrgoodroach lol :P

Marcoolio
04-28-2011, 06:05 AM
Oh... (*cheeks blushes*)

Like u see I'm not the sharpest pencil on the table :D
Well anyway newbies and veterans see ya in field.. d_(^.^)

spookytooth
04-29-2011, 11:53 AM
Aces on the thread, people can learn a few thangz from u guys. Many pinks shall grace your lootings.

dogger
05-01-2011, 12:33 PM
Cavillac, you helped me a lot in my early levels and i wanted to say thanks a ton! I understand a lot more of the game now, and rather than having to pay for a respec, you explained why "strength" isnt a bears only attribute. It was fun leveling with your mage a couple times too :cool: