PDA

View Full Version : Enchantress build?

ArchDPS
04-21-2011, 02:01 PM
Whats a nice build spread on stats and spells? Would love help with this before i start to build it! Thanks!

Major
04-21-2011, 02:09 PM
Go pure intelligence, def best way to go if you want to be a full Spell type mage. There a few ways you can do your spells, there a some guides that can help you out in the Enchantress Forums. I suggest you just play with them and see what works best for you, every one plays different and its hard to say what will work best with you. I have Nuke Mage and have maxed all of my Dmg type spells, some however don't like doing this but it all how you play. The more you are familiar with each spell the easier you can make your decisions about them.

Adamantium
04-23-2011, 02:42 PM
I can recommend some early point distributions: you should try and max lightning and heal by lvl 20. Pick up firestorm and ice storm when you can. Put 1 point into the buffs as you unlock them. Then max firestorm. After that you'll prob want to decide if you want more damage abilities like drain life or some debuffs like weakness or nightmare. I recommend weakness as it helps you solo and just reduce damage in general.

Just know that the 2 biggest sources of damage are lightning and FS combo. Ice shard isn't really that good unless your looking for single target boss damage.. But even then I think that drain life is better since lightning and FS still do more damage per hit then ice shard, and the 12 sec CD isn't too bad once you realize you will lighting, weakness, IS+FS and heal in between cast of it.