PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong?

pbfreek
05-26-2010, 12:43 AM
I've noticed that in PvP, for all my characters, auto attack often does not deal damage. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Is it a personal issue; ping maybe?

Thanks in advance.

Copperti
05-26-2010, 01:19 AM
I noticed something similar. A Mage barely could hurt me at all (Im a warrior), I never really saw my HP go down, but when I started hitting him, I ransacked him. Seems a little unfair. I wonder what's up with that? I'm no bully, I like a fair fight.

Obliteration
05-26-2010, 01:25 AM
Peanut better? Maybe that's the problem. Just maybe.

pbfreek
05-26-2010, 01:30 AM
Originally, PB was "paintball". My iPod and iTunes usernames are under Pbfreek which was created by my brother (who was the previous owner of my iTouch). He's an avid paintballer who mispelled "freak" in order to make an email that had the proper spelling of "freak" already taken. I picked up on using it my iTouch for whenever I needed to have a username for some game.

Obliteration
05-26-2010, 01:31 AM
Don't lie Steve I like peanut butter to. You just can't tell anyone.

Flamin
05-26-2010, 01:31 AM
I noticed something similar. A Mage barely could hurt me at all (Im a warrior), I never really saw my HP go down, but when I started hitting him, I ransacked him. Seems a little unfair. I wonder what's up with that? I'm no bully, I like a fair fight.

Same here, I'm a archer, and I can almost never damage a warrior, and I always get pwned by warriors.

Azrael
05-26-2010, 01:34 AM
dodge is out of control. Thats why.

pbfreek
05-26-2010, 01:36 AM
dodge is out of control. Thats why.I don't think so. I was messing around with a couple other Enchantresses tonight and we all had the same issue. I was spamming auto-attack on them; no dodge was popping up. Dodge may be indirectly related to the issue, though... somehow.

Obliteration
05-26-2010, 01:39 AM
dodge is out of control. Thats why.

Disagree, we need scooby doo and the mystery machine to figure this one out. Actually I think it's just a glitch.

Azrael
05-26-2010, 02:12 AM
I see dodge constantly streaming above the heads of my targets. Sometimes there is no dodge and no damage displayed, which is i believe considered a miss. Both happen consistently, but dodge is happening to often.
Either way a character with 25% dodge shouldn't be dodging 15 times in a row without buffs.

Also, self buffs are increasing accuracy. Rage, focus and in particular the pick up damage buff will raising your accuracy significantly, which isn't at all in the skill description. It seems to be an overall trend with more damage on your char equaling a higher accuracy, which makes no sense. Happens in pve too. The pick up damage buff is insane. I killed 4 people with one buff tonight (unlike yday when everything was a 1 shot kill)

KingFu
05-26-2010, 02:31 AM
I have noticed this too, once I unloaded my mana on a worrior, ontop of shooting him with my staff (about 100-110 damage) and got hit twice and died, archers dodge way to many shots so from what I have seen they are fairly hard to beat. Dex bears, pffft, forget about it, I stay clear of those guys because they always destroy everyone on the field! Spacetime please make it easier for non worriors!

Xiximaurie
05-26-2010, 02:43 AM
felt useless in pvp. lmao. i played with specs.several times to see how long i will last or cause damage. . .increased health. 5 intelligence. 165 in strength and the rest to dex. changed my gears to warriors stuff.changed gears to archers stuff. tried every possible way ...lived a few seconds.. killed a few...like 2.. lord have mercy...but still, not good enough. (^_^)

i got a pretty good defense and offense gears for a mage. but. i have to say. i am NO MATCH to archers and warriors, their strong and im too weak. . . i was owned.. (-_-) like seriously owned..

i felt so lame. (T_T) and felt soooo sorry for my mage(^_^)boohoo