PDA

View Full Version : To Devs - An Arcane Gun is in Demand

Linkincena
06-30-2015, 03:44 AM
Hey folks...
Back to Arcane legends after a long time...
Saw many improvements happening ...
Since i was born a mage in this game and i still am playin da same character . ..
Gun has been the most promising weapon for mages...
I request to devs on behalf of mage community to bless us with Arcane Gun this new upcoming season :)
Thanks
Link

Suggesting a name for gun : Vili's Spacetime Gun

Spell
06-30-2015, 03:48 AM
If mages get an arcane gun then rogues and tanks should get Arcane bows/Arcane glaive =P

JohnnyHardcore
06-30-2015, 04:06 AM
If mages get an arcane gun then rogues and tanks should get Arcane bows/Arcane glaive =P

We will happily sacrifice kershal for this. Take it out of game entirely for all most would care with gun as trade off.

Maunyabastian
06-30-2015, 04:09 AM
Quest to upgrade L41 mythic weapons to L46 arcane weapons?

e'dria♡
06-30-2015, 04:52 AM
Release 3 arcane weaps for 3 class at one time to be fair and all must have an awesome circle thing effect :D

Jirikjurasek
06-30-2015, 05:39 AM
In time when whole comunity call for decrease gear difference and StS announced new itemization system...make arcane toiletpaper because of release arcane weapons is piece of "big brown thing" :cower:

ColaxRic
06-30-2015, 06:11 AM
If AL is to get another Arcane weapon, Rogues are the next up in line. Lvl 26 Arcane weapon for Rogue -> lvl 31 Arcane weapon for Warrior -> lvl 36 Arcane weapon for Mage. Mages are the last up in line for Arcane weapon sadly :/. ( I myself is a mage too ).

Bigboyblue
06-30-2015, 06:37 AM
Seeing as the expansions last for so long if any class gets a new arcane weapon it is only fair that all 3 get them. As a mage I beg that it is a gun. No one wants a staff, unless they make it shoot a fireball as its auto(and it auto aims). Gun is a must.

Alhuntrazeck
06-30-2015, 06:55 AM
Arcane bow and arcane glaive.... *deletes char*

Warriors with bonesaw already do as much damage as mages with expedition rifle lol. Let's not even mention rogues...

Tatman
06-30-2015, 09:40 AM
I'd like arcane, gold bow ty.

Al is the best
06-30-2015, 10:08 AM
Nah it's time rogues get some loving. Warriors have 3 different types of weapon: glaive, maul, and sword. Rogues have 2 : blades and bow, mages have 2: guns and staffs. So why do warriors get three different types of weapons? What is this?! :.(

Maunyabastian
06-30-2015, 10:22 AM
Nah it's time rogues get some loving. Warriors have 3 different types of weapon: glaive, maul, and sword. Rogues have 2 : blades and bow, mages have 2: guns and staffs. So why do warriors get three different types of weapons? What is this?! :.(

Discrimination of course.

Dex Scene
06-30-2015, 11:07 AM
So are we seeing Arcane bows added in rengol chests??? :))
Hopefully yes

Kingofninjas
06-30-2015, 12:12 PM
Sure, why not? All 3 will be outdated most likely at 46 cap. But just don't give us another stinkin' Kershal, which is like giving rogues an arcane paperclip with a rubber band and warriors a rolled up newspaper

Don't underestimate the power of a rolled up newspaper or paper clip. If you use it right you can cause some serious hurt.

On another note, if an arcane weapon is released with expansion, it should be am arcane amulet, belt or rogue weapon, since rogues have been without an arcane weapon for the longest time.

kinzmet
06-30-2015, 12:21 PM
In my opinion, they need to make full set Arcane Gears. Weapons, helm, armor, belt, ring and necklace. Thats why the game is called "Arcane" legends right?

Disproves
06-30-2015, 12:44 PM
No.. This will increase the gap of gear even further.. Fair enough if these weapons come through the token vendor.. But if it's a lock thing this would ruin the game even more..

Ebezaanec
07-01-2015, 02:07 AM
The major problem with AL is its equipment system. It idealizes the 'best' equipment concept where one piece is outrageously superior, instead of the 'equally-excellent' concept, where gear is more diversified and specialized for different environments, circumstances, etc.

It may just be my opinion, but why must there only be one selection? The foundation of MMOs is variety, right?

Wazakesy
07-01-2015, 02:12 AM
Don't underestimate the power of a rolled up newspaper or paper clip. If you use it right you can cause some serious hurt.

On another note, if an arcane weapon is released with expansion, it should be am arcane amulet, belt or rogue weapon, since rogues have been without an arcane weapon for the longest time.

SO TRUE

Take a metallic rod and cover it with newspaper, then whacking anyone properly covering the metal rod will make you so OP!

glabs
07-02-2015, 04:01 AM
whats the best dmg rifle called? i see ppl doing 900 dmg with somethign that looks like a vine gun

Wazakesy
07-02-2015, 04:19 AM
No.. This will increase the gap of gear even further.. Fair enough if these weapons come through the token vendor.. But if it's a lock thing this would ruin the game even more..

how would it increase the gap? As of even your time of posting, the market has become cheap, anyone that has 4.5-6m can easily own an arcane shard, and at least less than 7m anyone can own an arcane ring, you can own a samael for 3m, same price for a singe or slightly higher, anyone can become a maxed out player (talking in the place of a rogue) by simply having 30m or less

6.5m for a ring
7.35+ for a nekro
4.5-16m for a mythic weapon (ghoulish, elondrian bow, frost bow - different variety of gems included)
imbued sets for potency/brutality are about 8m or less
1m+ for a planar amulet.

so in about 28m anybody can get the "best gears". Even farming latest lockeds, that is rengol lockeds can give you gold. I know people who have made 2m in about one day just by farming rengol lockeds...dragonite bars' prices have increased significanly as well.

Alwarez
07-02-2015, 07:52 AM
Its an arcane bow time. Hopefully drop rate will be same as shard/fossil atm:encouragement:

Dimitrian
07-02-2015, 11:43 PM
Yeah sts,make an arcane gun,very good idea!
It shall be known as the Anti-tank gun...

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Linkincena
07-05-2015, 07:00 AM
Seen the new legendary mage gun?

Wazakesy
07-05-2015, 07:45 AM
Seen the new legendary mage gun?

yup, the way the mage holds it - feels like a machine gun lol. I think its an Axis problem by how the mage holds the gun

justhell
07-05-2015, 08:50 AM
I would love to see mage using dual hand gun :D it will look awesome...