PDA

View Full Version : Samael and Taurus (T3 boss) and Stunning

Edward Coug
06-30-2015, 12:29 PM
-Since the steep price drop of arcane eggs, many players have gotten Samael. Samael is a great pet and all, but please refrain from using him against Taurus. His terrify blocks Kelvin stuns.

There is nothing more frustrating than having a Kelvin stun blocked when you're shadow-piercing the boss and getting killed when you should have been safe.

-While I'm on the topic, I should also add that all players should get Kelvin and learn to stun. Ideally, the weakest damage player in the party should be stunning. By default, that's the warrior. But you aren't always going to run with a warrior. If you have two mages and no warrior, one of the mages should stun. If you have a mage handling the vines and three rogues on the boss, the weakest rogue should stun. I can't tell you how many times I get invited into a party, and I'm the only one who knows how to stun (including parties with a warrior lol). If you're a mage or rogue with bad gear (or a warrior, for that matter), but you can stun with the best of them, you will make friends fast (that's how I eventually managed to get into good parties despite my bad gear).

Xorrior
06-30-2015, 03:28 PM
Hello folks just a reminder,

If you don't have warrior in the ranks then you do not need to stun.

1. Make sure you all have high damage/crit pets.

2. Completely stay out of his red zone and especially the pink/purple flashes. When I mean stay out I mean way out and not hang outside the edge. This way boulders will not fall therefore no need to stun. The trick is as soon as you see the red zone just scarper the heck out.

Edward Coug
06-30-2015, 03:52 PM
Hello folks just a reminder,

If you don't have warrior in the ranks then you do not need to stun.

1. Make sure you all have high damage/crit pets.

2. Completely stay out of his red zone and especially the pink/purple flashes. When I mean stay out I mean way out and not hang outside the edge. This way boulders will not fall therefore no need to stun. The trick is as soon as you see the red zone just scarper the heck out.

This method is fine if you don't mind a slower run. If you want a faster (and more exciting) run, you need to use shadow-piercer. That requires stunning.

vawaid
06-30-2015, 06:01 PM
player with best ping must stun taurus, XD