PDA

View Full Version : The Ren'gol Have Arrived | The Rage of the Ren'gol Expansion is LIVE!

Remiem
06-30-2015, 02:22 PM

The long awaited new Arcane Legends expansion has arrived! Korgar Goretusk, warchief of the Ren'gol orc clan has been leading his clan on a path of devastation in Arlor! The rampaging orcs devastated the underground gnomish town of Glintstone and stole the powerful Cryostar gem. Then, using the gem's power, banished the Gnome people to another dimension! Never satisfied, the Ren'gol turned their tusks to the nearby village of Garetta. The whole village is in ruins, destroyed at the hands of the Ren'gol. Here is where you begin your journey.

Work with your fellow heroes to rebuild Garetta, and its people will surely band together to help you as you descend into the depths of the Gintstone Caverns to fight the Orc threat and restore peace to the once quiet home of the Gnomes.

Rebuild Garetta

To gain access to the new expansion content, you'll first have to work together to rebuild Garetta, the main expansion hub. For all of the details on how to participate and unlock the newest Arcane Legends content, see the "Fortification of Garetta Event" post, here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?243271-Garetta-Needs-Your-Help!-The-Fortification-of-Garetta-Event-is-Live!

What's New in This Expansion?

The Rage of the Ren'gol is one of our biggest releases yet, not just in new dungeons and loot, but some major system overhauls. Here are some of the highlights:

3 New Dungeons to Explore

Once Garetta was returned to its former and bustling splendor, you'll gain access to 3 brand new dungeons: Glintstone Caverns, Cryogem Mines and the Gnomish Ruins. Explore the dungeons, defeat the bosses, collect new loot, and earn XP to reach the new level cap -- 46!

Elite versions of the maps will be released at a later date.

New Crates: Locked Ren'Gol Crates

Last week, we removed Locked Crates of the Grand Watch from all loot table to make room for the new Locked Ren'gol Crates. These new crates will drop a whole new slew of loot including jewels for the new jewels system (more below), a new Arcane pet, gear, and a brand new currency: Crate Tokens. Crate tokens are a guaranteed drop and can be redeems for valuable items at the Crate Token vendor Naxbot in Garetta Village.

For those who are more interested in the twink levels in Arcane Legends, you'll be happy to hear that once one character on your account reaches Garetta Village, it will be unlocked for every other character, regardless of level.

For more on the new crates, visit the announcement article, here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?238565-Rage-of-the-Ren-gol-Sneak-Peek-Ren-gol-Crates

New Items and Gear

Quest Rewards

Need new gear? The newest set of Legendary gear, the Orcslaying Set can be gained through a series of quests found in Garetta Village. Complete the quests to receive a full set of gear: Armor, Helm, Amulet and Ring. Here's a look at the stats:

Token Rewards

There are three different types of tokens in the new expansion.

Garetta Tokens
Garetta Tokens will be granted during the Fortification of Garetta Event for contributing building supplies to rebuild the town. Garetta tokens can be traded for things like: Gear, a limited edition vanity banner, and more.

Once the Garetta is restored, you'll be able to visit Naxbot in Garetta village to trade in the new currency...

Crate Tokens
Crate Tokens. Crate tokens are a guaranteed drop from any Locked Ren'Gol Crate and can be redeemed for valuable rewards, such as...

New Pets: Stanlee and Haxonite

New Gear Type: Belts!

Mythic Gear

Arcane Items

You can also redeem your tokens for a number of Arcane items, such as the new Arcane pet Toor, Maridos or an Arcane Shard.

All Crate Token items have a chance to drop from Locked Crates, but can also be purchased for Crate Tokens obtained from the crates.

Orc Tags
Orc Tags are rewarded for completing Daily Quests and can be redeemed with Trader Klassi for things like:

+ Crafting Materials
+ Gear
+ A new pet: Boris the Wild Boar

And More!

Jewels

In this new expansion you'll notice a new drop in place of essences.... Jewels! The jewels system is the new and improved answer to Gems. As you explore Arlor, you'll find damaged jewels that you can combine and craft into more and more powerful jewels to buff your gear. For more details on the jewels systems and all it has to offer, check out Fibus' post here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?227226-Introducing-Jewels!

Level 41 Advancement Pack

Ready to jump straight into the new content, but don't have a level 41 character? Want to try out a new class without the grind? New in this expansion, you can level immediately to 41 to take part in the new content. On the character select screen, select "Upgrade to Level 41!" The pack will grant you a full set of epic gear, an exclusive pet and a few consumables to get you started on your journey into Glintstone.

And More!

There are also a whole handful of bug fixes and feature updates available in this newest client: 1.2.5.0

+ Smart Chat toggle. Now you can choose to toggle “Smart Chat” on or off, enabling or disabling the auto-fil of your latest / command.
+ You are now able to liquidate item packs and crates.
+ Camera distance no longer resets when you zone.
+ Players no longer appear as “Busy” when first loading into a zone.
+ Consignment shop data now refreshed when an item is purchased, reducing lag and wrongly listed items.
+ Fixed the bug where sound/music would not toggle back on in iOS 8
+ The /guildhall command now functions correctly.

Bluebatthing
06-30-2015, 04:58 PM
Yeaaaahhhhh

diimitrii
06-30-2015, 05:00 PM
Second and yeaaah ty sts

Bluebatthing
06-30-2015, 05:04 PM
Wait, am I understanding this correctly? Crate tokens are dropped only from Locked Crates and nowhere else?

Fibus
06-30-2015, 05:12 PM
Wait, am I understanding this correctly? Crate tokens are dropped only from Locked Crates and nowhere else?

There is also a chance to get a Crate Token inside a Gold Orc Chest, just not a guarantee like from a Locked Ren'gol Crate.

KingMartin
06-30-2015, 05:13 PM
AL on Chrome is loading forever and in the end I get the Oh No! screen. Anyone else experiencing this?

Golem
06-30-2015, 05:26 PM
Awesomeeeeeeeeeeee ty sts <3

Layzi
06-30-2015, 05:26 PM
when will it be android snd ios update?

Anasinator
06-30-2015, 05:30 PM
AL on Chrome is loading forever and in the end I get the Oh No! screen. Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes and my screen freezes when I change maps! I use Chrome.

Anasinator
06-30-2015, 05:33 PM
Ready to jump straight into the new content, but don't have a level 41 character? Want to try out a new class without the grind? New in this expansion, you can level immediately to 41 to take part in the new content. On the character select screen, select "Upgrade to Level 41!" The pack will grant you a full set of epic gear, an exclusive pet and a few consumables to get you started on your journey into Glintstone.

Is that pet going to be available for the already lvl 41 players?

Qnoy
06-30-2015, 05:38 PM
Please share direct link to newest apk file, i got some trouble for updating via playstore

Sent From XT-1022

Unfiend AL
06-30-2015, 05:45 PM
Solve Google Chrome client because is crashes at the loading bar. Also solve the upload rate, I have waited 15 minutes for 100% :/.

cami
06-30-2015, 05:52 PM
woooooooow <33333333333333333 ty sts :*********

Josef Bonn
06-30-2015, 05:55 PM
Wow! I can't wait for it

Oezheasate
06-30-2015, 05:56 PM
Yeeeeehhhaaaaa

Donyme
Ok ok,but what happen whit old myth set?And Dark Crystal armor LVL 40 when you fixed? Again ignored?

Donquixoth
Warrior OP LOL, look those stat in mythic armor, :)

vawaid
06-30-2015, 05:57 PM
you aren't alone bruuh..

Carapace
06-30-2015, 05:59 PM
we think we have identified the issue, thank you for your patience everyone!

Iilhopeliliil
06-30-2015, 06:00 PM
Something like this would be great for PL too!

Hakim Lutfi
06-30-2015, 06:01 PM
Did new gems/jewels more powerfull then eye and para gems for twink?

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk

Tharo
06-30-2015, 06:09 PM
Re: crate tokens

If i were to open the new crates from my twink and got these tokens, are these only available on that character like the one's in the satchel or this will show up as well on my main char as shared tokens in one account?

Kakashis
06-30-2015, 06:11 PM
Chrome is broken :(

Fibus
06-30-2015, 06:16 PM
Re: crate tokens

If i were to open the new crates from my twink and got these tokens, are these only available on that character like the one's in the satchel or this will show up as well on my main char as shared tokens in one account?

Crate Tokens appear in the satchel of the character that acquires them. So, in this case, your twink would have them.

Unfiend AL
06-30-2015, 06:34 PM
Hope you guys will solve this problem quickly. I still need to wait 10 minutes to log in into game to be crashed by loading bar :/

Bellaelda
06-30-2015, 06:35 PM
So there's no way to obtain tokens except by using plat and opened crates right now? :-(

And what different bw locked rengol and locked goblin? I'm confused

Edward Coug
06-30-2015, 06:42 PM
So there's no way to obtain tokens except by using plat and opened crates right now? :-(

And what different bw locked rengol and locked goblin? I'm confused

You get tokens from locked Rengol crates (guaranteed) and unlocked Orc crates (chance).

Mikel Gunawan
06-30-2015, 06:42 PM
mobogenie have a not updated arcane legends application! can you help update the arcane legends there because i cant play and enjoy the event now!!

RawFoxofWar
06-30-2015, 06:58 PM
any amazon users also having trouble downloading in the amazon app store :/

davidvilla
06-30-2015, 07:12 PM
Armour jewels are too much over powered at low level. I did evaluate it on a level 10 warrior toon and seems like immortal pvp just getting started. Common sts u got to scale it properly. Low levels doesn't need much armour. Keep those armour up for high level not for lower ones. 800 armour at level 10 is not normal at all. This is ridiculous.

Mikel Gunawan
06-30-2015, 07:13 PM
any amazon users also having trouble downloading in the amazon app store :/

i assume amazon and mobogenie is the same type of application that acts as an appstore.. please help us developers!! remiem!! i do not want to leave my plats alone crying by itself x(

Oursizes
06-30-2015, 07:36 PM
Nice job sts, you did it once again. F2p players only asked for something to not be extremely luck based... Another p2w expansion, just what everyone wanted, nice job!(sarcasm incase you didnt read the comments on the thread about locked crates. Im sure you didnt take note of anything either LOL)

RawFoxofWar
06-30-2015, 07:38 PM
i assume amazon and mobogenie is the same type of application that acts as an appstore.. please help us developers!! remiem!! i do not want to leave my plats alone crying by itself x(

me too, im itching to get my amazon coins in for plats

Golem
06-30-2015, 07:43 PM
Whats going on? Got dc and cant join. Did everything but still showing this:

Mikel Gunawan
06-30-2015, 07:48 PM
mobogenie have a not updated arcane legends application! can you help update the arcane legends there because i cant play and enjoy the event now!!

nevermind its updated WOOHOO!! lets finish this event on its first day hahahahaha

Xorrior
06-30-2015, 07:48 PM
Whats going on? Got dc and cant join. Did everything but still showing this:

Same here iOS device.

Golem
06-30-2015, 07:50 PM
Android here :((

Dieadeath
There is one happy gamer today. Guess who? :)

Askercik
same here bro its shows whole time contaction server.. i think servers are overloaded whit alot ppls fullfullfull

midodesil
06-30-2015, 07:57 PM
so what about old mythic set ?
what about planar pendant?

Dieadeath
06-30-2015, 08:06 PM
My biggest question about this update is : If I'm a mage with no pants where does my belt go?

ThaAnas
06-30-2015, 08:09 PM
ladies and gentlemen,
as you can see ... server is breakin down - 100k ping at connectin
and what does it mean - only plat user can purchase smth out of the token store - or did I get smth wrong?

Mikel Gunawan
06-30-2015, 08:21 PM
Same here iOS device.

just wait a little longer, close every application so arcane uses all the connection. it works just fine

Overweightank
06-30-2015, 08:23 PM
it just on maintenance again now...

RawFoxofWar
06-30-2015, 08:29 PM
me too, im itching to get my amazon coins in for plats

i made a thread on fix for amazon users for update, enjoy

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?243406-Fix-for-Amazon-users

Bellaelda
06-30-2015, 09:31 PM
You get tokens from locked Rengol crates (guaranteed) and unlocked Orc crates (chance).

There are no unlocked orc crates yet... Only crates out are all locked... :-\

epicrrr
06-30-2015, 09:39 PM
so we can hunt ANY jewels materials on any map right?

ripnabs
06-30-2015, 10:20 PM
Finally.:encouragement:

Bidiel
06-30-2015, 10:38 PM
My biggest question about this update is : If I'm a mage with no pants where does my belt go?

jajaja good question XD

Bidiel
06-30-2015, 10:44 PM
well at least the orc chest value it will be high, all for the "chance to drop a crate" :v

raw
06-30-2015, 11:32 PM
Good luck to all!

sahad_ikr
07-01-2015, 02:00 AM
i cant play using google ac everytime i open google play games app ask me to update

Maunyabastian
07-01-2015, 02:32 AM
Well my guess was they will release it on the 4th of July. I'm wrong.

Donquixoth
07-01-2015, 02:38 AM
Login
So, they prevent me in :), thanks STS.

bluelepre
07-01-2015, 03:17 AM
wow its amazing.......

Kingofninjas
07-01-2015, 03:48 AM
STS, the noble chaos gems are still worse than para gems, not including the first gem bonus. That's okay, but the first gem bonus of para gem makes it incredibly OP. I suggest giving noble chaos jewels a 5 damage first jewel bonus. As for noble lightning jewels, I have no ideas why they give less critical than an eye. Please increase it to 1.5 crit so these two gems are not still so OP, and doesn't increase the gap between rich and poor.

Dex Scene
07-01-2015, 04:03 AM
STS, the noble chaos gems are still worse than para gems, not including the first gem bonus. That's okay, but the first gem bonus of para gem makes it incredibly OP. I suggest giving noble chaos jewels a 5 damage first jewel bonus. As for noble lightning jewels, I have no ideas why they give less critical than an eye. Please increase it to 1.5 crit so these two gems are not still so OP, and doesn't increase the gap between rich and poor.
Yes. 100+++
The crit jewels and damage jewels need bonus stats on first one...

Dimitrian
07-01-2015, 04:41 AM
The gnomes have been banished to another dimension? Hmmm...

Aerodude
07-01-2015, 04:56 AM
Aw what I was hoping that the skip to 41 pack will be 1 plat and I wanted my war to be 41 but I guess not I'm gonna cry now :(((

kickazzrogue
07-01-2015, 05:53 AM
Yes. 100+++
The crit jewels and damage jewels need bonus stats on first one...
I understand the concerns but thats not fair do you know how many items i will never be able to get because i missed a event. Dont see the fairness in destroying a event prize because everyone complains about it being op and they can no longer afford or get one a jewel that costs less than 10k should beat out a para i dont think so was a prize for event that alot missed im not asking for vanitys from events to come back because i missed them i dished out alot of gold to get that prize id be pretty mad if a cheap jewel would beat it out

Earlingstad
07-01-2015, 06:16 AM
STS, the noble chaos gems are still worse than para gems, not including the first gem bonus. That's okay, but the first gem bonus of para gem makes it incredibly OP. I suggest giving noble chaos jewels a 5 damage first jewel bonus. As for noble lightning jewels, I have no ideas why they give less critical than an eye..

Those who acquired event gems did not get spoon fed with free para gems by sts. They invested. I dont see why an event special gem should be overtaken by an unlimited in supply jewel. The jewels are an attempt by sts to narrow down the gap between eventgem users and jewel users, they will not just dupe all the event runners and those who invested in the game by completely rendering the eventgem useless. If that would have happened then the next time an even special reward is announced, will anyone run the event?- they wont run the event or invest in the game and instead just cry in forums and will just wait around to get the free version. I dont have enough event gems but that does not mean I will just spoil it for the rest. Those who have acquired event gems have the right to enjoy them for awhile.

Dex Scene
07-01-2015, 08:28 AM
I understand the concerns but thats not fair do you know how many items i will never be able to get because i missed a event. Dont see the fairness in destroying a event prize because everyone complains about it being op and they can no longer afford or get one a jewel that costs less than 10k should beat out a para i dont think so was a prize for event that alot missed im not asking for vanitys from events to come back because i missed them i dished out alot of gold to get that prize id be pretty mad if a cheap jewel would beat it out

Its not about the price. its about something you can never get if you missed one.
The game is more about one halloween event.
The best item which changed the whole game should not be exclusive in any case if we talk about fairness.

If para remains the best damage gems, it should not be discontinued then. It should not be in limited numbers. Moreover the game shouldnt be about who can hoard longer or who have biggest pocket to afford paras.
besides jewels were brought to outdate every gems. I never heard an item can outdate a better item than itself.

Vanities don't change the game.
You can live without vanities.
Try twink level or even at endgame, see the damage differences between para geared people and non para geared people.
So you are saying that all non para people should just quit the game?

Dex Scene
07-01-2015, 08:35 AM
Those who acquired event gems did not get spoon fed with free para gems by sts. They invested. I dont see why an event special gem should be overtaken by an unlimited in supply jewel. The jewels are an attempt by sts to narrow down the gap between eventgem users and jewel users, they will not just dupe all the event runners and those who invested in the game by completely rendering the eventgem useless. If that would have happened then the next time an even special reward is announced, will anyone run the event?- they wont run the event or invest in the game and instead just cry in forums and will just wait around to get the free version. I dont have enough event gems but that does not mean I will just spoil it for the rest. Those who have acquired event gems have the right to enjoy them for awhile.
I do complain aswel and guesd what I didn't cry nor iam lazy. I had farmed 4 para gems without buying any energies :)
1st, stop assuming. They are lazies they are crying baby bla bla. Stop with it.
2nd, yes definitely event runners have rights to enjoy the reward.
But the question is, for how long?
For lifetime?
Lol.
Naah...
They (we?) enjoyed the op gems. Some sold for even ridiculous price and geared up with that golds.

if para gems were to stay the best then let it come this year again.
Hardworkers can farm it again.
The game is not just about halloween 2014.

Releasing the best item for one month then completely discontinuing it aint fair in my opinion.
Lets us just have normal jewels and get eye and para gems back then every year.

Jewels were mean to outdate the gems. Let it be then

Wallnut
07-01-2015, 01:38 PM
Google Chrome players have same problems with a loading screen that is stuck when changing locations?

chinita_doll
07-01-2015, 02:29 PM
There is also a chance to get a Crate Token inside a Gold Orc Chest, just not a guarantee like from a Locked Ren'gol Crate.

does that mean the tokens drop from chests only and not from bosses? isn't that a little unfair for farmers and non-plat users?

Zeus
07-01-2015, 02:35 PM
STG, unless jewels replace gems (including event gems), this will forever be an issue and will essentially create another 3-piece ring debacle of PL.

Please, fix this. Thank you!

Main Issues: It's still more beneficial to use enchanted eye + para gems over existing jewels.

represents
07-01-2015, 03:22 PM
When i am sometimes playing AL on pc it is loading really slow like 1% per minute lel can you please fix.

Unfiend AL
07-01-2015, 03:46 PM
Google Chrome players have same problems with a loading screen that is stuck when changing locations?

I have same problem 135241

beastsharky
07-01-2015, 04:00 PM
Nice thx Remiem

anague
07-01-2015, 04:46 PM
I have same problem 135241

same problem..

yubaraj
07-01-2015, 06:20 PM
I hope STS will bring special event jewels on Halloween and winter which will render Para and eye gems less effective. I hope they plan to do that so damage and critical jewels are this way now. I hope and hope.

If STS still decide to keep Para and eye insanely powerful by not introducing better jewels than I will have nothing becide cursing this whole jewel system.

[We probably needed 50 gems or less to get a grand. So 2 months approx. Now we need 2000+ lowest tier jewels . Even we farm 20 jewels each day it gonna take more than 3 months. Jewels sucks time wise . In addition, IT TAKES MORE TIME AND EFFORT TO FARM NOBLE JEWELS THAN EYE AND PARA]

Mesti
07-01-2015, 09:18 PM
Is it me or my inventory filled with many jewel lmao [emoji39]

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Gingeracist
07-01-2015, 10:42 PM
Is there a seperate thread about the gear available through the rebuilding of garretta tokens? The guy that you can buy the banner from also sells gear but there are no stats showing. Im not sure if i want to spend tokens on them or not.

Buckledown
07-02-2015, 02:15 AM
Always loading when open new progam.

is new software cant saved the cache ?

Ulfric
07-02-2015, 06:40 AM

please fix this sts. chrome loading takes forever when we close and start chrome like its updating everytime we try to log in.

reiewaun
07-02-2015, 07:09 AM
guys what we do the rest of box supplies and unused tokens?remiem can u tell if anyway we can use them

Alwarez
07-02-2015, 07:17 AM
What about skill system upgrade? Is it delayed again?

Qamr
07-02-2015, 07:23 AM
Hello. thanks for every one for that new content. we really appreciate your effort. Late but better than nothing.
first of all we all know that event gems was a big mistake in the history of arlor and really create a huge gab between the people of arlor so please don't bring it back + the glow effect of para which is one of the lagging main reasons.

so keep the good work. i'm happy with the new jewel system. not to much but still better than the gems one.
and as for the concern of the OP of para and eyes etc. hey we all know that those gems are almost done. and they will gone for ever in that expansion.

So keep the good work regardless of the complainers.
as fibus quota says (Nerf rock :D)

note: pleaaaase fix the skill system. now we totally have an useless points. give us a fifth skill

BabVna
07-02-2015, 08:49 AM
Please allow use of supplies for a limited time. Thanks STs

Polong Ama Luzadas
07-03-2015, 02:21 PM
Nice,keep it up sts..enjoyin it

Polong Ama Luzadas
07-03-2015, 02:23 PM
Hope the next event will be more fun,and i hope there will be new mythic weApons soon

Polong Ama Luzadas
07-03-2015, 02:25 PM
Or we can upgrade the mythic and arcane weapons lvl 31 like the myth glaive,or ollerus maul lvl 31 to lvl 41 just kike the mythic set in doin quest,hehee,more fun and exciting!

vraekthas
07-03-2015, 05:02 PM
so are there supposed to be any daily quests? im told theres a currency associated with the crystal quest, never got it myself.
Also, as a sorc, i decided to prioritize skill dmg for offense, and evasion for defense; that said i'm not surprised there are attacks that kill me 1 shot in new areas, but the range on them doesn't seem to correlate with indicator zones or with the size of the mobs; i've been killed repeatedly by mobs that i've run far away from, no red & no mob on screen and BAM dead; i understand that some of this could be lag, but it happens frequently, and i have no other indications that i'm lagging(ping seems to be pretty constant around 60-100)
I haven't capped out yet, but at 44 getting hit for around 3k from a normal mob i cant see, and cant evade is kinda ridiculous, even been killed by a brute's attack running past w/ speed boost and my shield up 100%hp to dead, nothing else alive on map, no cave in circle and so far past him that red zone was off screen, i don't have elite gear and dont expect to do this easily, but id like to be able to use the assets i built my char on to survive by paying attention and playing smart, and this strategy has served me well up until now; if i have to i'll respec but if i do for survival, i'll no longer be viable crowd control or dps, whereas warriors who go pure str should be handling all this just fine

Robhawk
07-04-2015, 02:00 PM
Will the new l43 myth armor be upgradable?

Bastonas
07-04-2015, 05:04 PM
hy i'm new. when I start the game it says that the website is on maintance/update. but as I noticed from the comments it's running. what should I do?

tootallll
07-04-2015, 05:20 PM
Holy smokes an outstanding update...ty ty ty ty!

Ramboo
07-04-2015, 08:25 PM
Need new gear? The newest set of Legendary gear, the Orcslaying Set can be gained through a series of quests found in Garetta Village. "Complete the quests" to receive a full set of gear: Armor, Helm, Amulet and Ring.

Where can we recieve those quests? I cant find anywhere.

Qrowley
07-04-2015, 08:31 PM
yeah! where are the quests for the legendary gears

Sent from my i4 using Tapatalk

Tj Domingo
07-12-2015, 10:48 PM
why does ren lock was now rarely to drop???

Sanbor
07-16-2015, 04:05 AM
Nice lvl up..

Joshrocks6
07-16-2015, 01:54 PM
How long do i have to wait before update is over so I can play lol...my lvl 70 rogue misses me

Merkonian
07-16-2015, 02:01 PM
so are there supposed to be any daily quests? im told theres a currency associated with the crystal quest, never got it myself.
Also, as a sorc, i decided to prioritize skill dmg for offense, and evasion for defense; that said i'm not surprised there are attacks that kill me 1 shot in new areas, but the range on them doesn't seem to correlate with indicator zones or with the size of the mobs; i've been killed repeatedly by mobs that i've run far away from, no red & no mob on screen and BAM dead; i understand that some of this could be lag, but it happens frequently, and i have no other indications that i'm lagging(ping seems to be pretty constant around 60-100)
I haven't capped out yet, but at 44 getting hit for around 3k from a normal mob i cant see, and cant evade is kinda ridiculous, even been killed by a brute's attack running past w/ speed boost and my shield up 100%hp to dead, nothing else alive on map, no cave in circle and so far past him that red zone was off screen, i don't have elite gear and dont expect to do this easily, but id like to be able to use the assets i built my char on to survive by paying attention and playing smart, and this strategy has served me well up until now; if i have to i'll respec but if i do for survival, i'll no longer be viable crowd control or dps, whereas warriors who go pure str should be handling all this just fine

Same goes for me. The range of the brute seems to be off. I can be killed by it in one shot while he is not even on my screen. Every now and then it happens and I just go puff. This is not just red zone attack, but mostly a normal attack. It can hit me at almost twice the distance of frostbolt(14 meters). So thinking I'm save I still die :(

Seems a bit like the issue with Troll bosses who also seem te be able te hit you at very weird angles.

ryuba
07-16-2015, 02:05 PM
What are they work for?
Why maintenance take a pretty long time?
Any officer please give we a clearify here..

Tendirin
07-23-2015, 07:53 PM
Seems cool! lol is there an certain quest to be able to unlock this area?

gamesrfun
07-24-2015, 01:20 PM
Ren'gol Rocks! 😊