PDA

View Full Version : Couple of Bugs

Energizeric
06-30-2015, 06:22 PM
I know you guys are busy with the new expansion, but since you are fixing bugs lately, I figured I would post a couple I found this week....

1) I had a luck elixir I had purchased for plat. It had only 10 seconds remaining on it, so before I entered the next dungeon I went to Klaas for my daily gift, and he granted me a 30 minute luck elixir. So then I entered the dungeon, and when the 10 seconds remaining on the previous luck elixir ended, I had no more luck elixir. The Klaas elixir was gone too. I'm not sure when this bug appeared, but it didn't used to be like this. The elixirs would not stack, but they would run concurrently. Now when you get a second elixir, it never appears at all. I've confirmed this bug a second time, and the same thing happened.

2) On one of my twinks, I have now accumulated 1000 ankhs, which is the maximum. Now I no longer get a daily gift from Klaas. When I go to him, it says I am getting a gift, but nothing appears in the window, it's just blank. I think it's trying to give me more ankhs, but since I already have the maximum, it can't, so it gives nothing. This issue should be addressed. Perhaps if someone has 1000 ankhs already then the system should give another kind of gift.